Federal Judge's Family Shot and Killed Four Days After Assigned Epstein Case

Started by Shiranu, July 20, 2020, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 23, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
Well in news Trump is a pedo. Now we know why the case is being quieted.

Yep. Homeboy has too many ties to Epstein to not be a suspect in that ring, and him wishing his fixer "best of luck" in the case sure as hell didn't help his case.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 23, 2020, 03:08:28 AM
Yep. Homeboy has too many ties to Epstein to not be a suspect in that ring, and him wishing his fixer "best of luck" in the case sure as hell didn't help his case.

You folks are jealous that Epstein didn't invite you to Pedo Island, unlike the other Dems.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 23, 2020, 12:54:00 AM
Well in news Trump is a pedo. Now we know why the case is being quieted.

Like Jimmy Carter, every man, in his heart, is a pedo.  But unlike the Dems, I won't go so far as to eat children as my pizza topping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on July 23, 2020, 10:26:00 AM
You folks are jealous that Epstein didn't invite you to Pedo Island, unlike the other Dems.
Projection.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Shiranu on July 20, 2020, 03:32:59 AM
Some powerful people have a lot to lose.

This is the type of shit I would expect out of Sicily, Colombia, Venezuela... not the United States.

It is done more quietly in the US so that anyone who notices can be called a conspiracy theorist.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on July 25, 2020, 08:58:22 AM
It is done more quietly in the US so that anyone who notices can be called a conspiracy theorist.

CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" to cover their completely amoral tracks, like the JFK assassination first of all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Am I the only one who thinks this case has a weird, deliberate kind of fake quality? It's like a bad meal with too much of the same kind of ingredients in it. In the end, it arrives to a disturbed, obsessive Trump supporter.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 26, 2020, 03:48:58 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this case has a weird, deliberate kind of fake quality? It's like a bad meal with too much of the same kind of ingredients in it. In the end, it arrives to a disturbed, obsessive Trump supporter.

Any dime novel detective would see right through it, say "patsy".  But then so was James Earl Ray and Sirhan Sirhan and Lee Harvey Oswald.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I wasn't thinking something like that. I'm trying to make sense of it. He is a men's right activist, an anti-feminist attorney with a list of a dozen targets to kill. (Other judges, doctors and his own oncologist too.) As far as I understand he has no previous criminal record of any sort. It's not like he has an online law degree. It said somewhere he is from Washington State University? He files stupid law suits against 'ladies nights'... the women's studies program in Columbia University and other stuff like that, which as an attorney he should know it wouldn't hold in any US court. And this started in around 2007 apparently. Long time.

He is a trumpeter. He writes pages and pages of rants about 'Feminazi rules' and how feminists invaded all the institutions in the States...blah blah... blames a female hispanic judge from not making a decision for political reasons. Then one day he learns he is terminally ill, hands the case to others and goes on to kill a lawyer because he thought the man was 'a rival and had a grudge against him'. Then a week later, he goes after the hispanic judge, kill her husband, wounds her son lethally. (The case in question is a huge, infamous case that could even reach the president of the country at one end.) And then he kills himself the day after before even completing his list. He was also an investigator in the 'Russian invetsigation' thing and apparently there is some note he left to the Russian lawyers along the lines of 'if something happens to me'?

In all his rants -apparently 2000 something pages- he invites white men to take out people to stop the feminist rule and then to commit suicide. That he is not like other men who are 'whiners and act like girls, not men'.

That's a hell of an escalation. (I mean from spouting sexist-racist hatred to commit murder without any past of violence.) This man is not a college kid who thinks all women are evil because he can't get laid or someone brutally divorced by his wife losing everything he had. He is a 73 year old, suit wearing official who has spent his life with interacting all kinds of people in courts. So is it all about the terminal illness? What am I missing?

I mean I get the suicide bombers being chosen from terminally ill members of certain groups, cults... or killing themselves after comitting murders...it is mostly for not getting caught and interrogated in terrorist groups. But that's religious extremism and those people genuinely believe there is an after life and they will be rewarded. And almost always they have a criminal past of some sort. At least a personal heavy tragedy that enables them to be brainwashed. So they're easy to isolate from the society to begin with.

Forget about the religous nuts, white supremacists comitting murders have similar profiles. They're often lone wolves, ex military...strict codes. They're isolated, they have certain life styles. They do not have lives spent among people.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

You believe that the BS narrative of the Media or the government is real data.  We know nothing, except the fertilizer they feed us.  As a media anthropologist type, I would think you to be more skeptical.  Is this like you, to psychoanalyze Justice Kavanaugh when he was in HS, when he may or may not have taken advantage of a drunk girl while he was drunk?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

No, on the contrary. That's a thinking post. So my question is my opinion. It's the terminal illness. I don't think his sexist, racist, political rants pushed by the media; the very things he said have anything to do with it. He is a racist sexist piece of shit, a white supremacist murderer but I believe he was actually reacting to his own situation.

In my opinion, this is an ordinary kind of multiple murder case in that sense. This is an old man 'breaking bad' real life style after learning he is going to die soon and probably thought he could actually carry on with what he describes in his rants -like deranged 4chan teenagers- chosing the best victims available to him. Started an elaborate plan and then ended up killing himself just after he failed to kill his second target. He probably thought it would be much easier to go with all in that frame of mind. He had to kill other people during the process, people he didn't harbour natural grudge for. Probably he wasn't even able to stomach his own deeds.

People lost their lives. And the ones left behind...It's so fucked up.

Baruch

It may be true.  But it happened too fast and too comprehensive and too "pat".  I smell a CIA rat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.