Federal Judge's Family Shot and Killed Four Days After Assigned Epstein Case

Started by Shiranu, July 20, 2020, 03:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-shooting-salas/us-federal-judges-son-shot-and-killed-husband-wounded-in-new-jersey-media-idUSKCN24L0AM
(Reuters) - The husband and son of federal judge Esther Salas were shot at their home in New Jersey on Sunday, media reported.
The judge's son was killed, while the husband is in critical condition, the reports said bit.ly/2ZGNifD. 

Investigators have preliminary information that someone dressed as a FedEx driver arrived at the family home in North Brunswick at about 5 p.m., ABC News said abcn.ws/2WBw8ON, citing multiple law enforcement sources, adding that a suspect "remains at-large".
The FBI said on Twitter it was investigating the shooting.

Some powerful people have a lot to lose.

This is the type of shit I would expect out of Sicily, Colombia, Venezuela... not the United States.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

My Ex is half Italian.  I could tell you some stories, marinara over pasta …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaI5jYU-sPw

Yes, only Republicans have things to hide.

Given that trillions of dollars have been stolen thru the Pentagon and the Fed … criminal elements have been at work for many decades.  Worth a few "lessons" to teach "the rest".  We are all Sopranos now. 

It took the Jewish mafia (aka Murder Inc of Detroit), hired by the Italian mafia (of Chicago), to hit the Irish mafia (of Chicago) … St Valentine's Day Massacre.

A pimp taught me chess as a boy ;-)  Everything in the US is stolen property, usually accompanied by murder.  And the Natives did that before the Europeans arrived.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

The shooter was found dead, and he was a rabid Pro-Trump supporter, self professed anti-feminist lawyer who had filed a 46 page lawsuit that the media was unfair to Trump and he had nothing to do with Russia. But yet again, it's the imaginary Fascist Left we need to be worried about, even though the actual fascist right and radicals run our governments and commit increasing amounts of hate crime in this country.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Nope, it was Epstein.  He isn't dead yet, Prince Andrew would never permit it.  Not even Pravda would print your fake news.  How convenient to pin it on a guy who is dead.

"Beer Countess Who Flew Epstein's 'Lolita Express' 32 Times Quits Child Protection Charity" … where are child molesters found?  At child care centers.  The aristocracy and pedophilia go way back.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

If he did it, he was an MK Ultra sleeper agent …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

The whole world has to kill Trump, because he wants to take down the worldwide elite pedophilia cult.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on July 20, 2020, 04:50:50 PM
imaginary Fascist Left

When you can't see that all parties on the left and right spectrum can be crazy and authoritarian. Also your just mad that a liberal(me) actually thinks the left can be violent and authoritarian.

For the Epstein case I something is wrong but some of the things I read this past week makes me skeptic and also paranoid of the coincidences of the case.

Shiranu

QuoteAlso your just mad that a liberal(me) actually thinks the left can be violent and authoritarian.

I agreed, multiple times in that thread, that the left you believe in is authoritarian.

Blackleaf

It just so happens that that version of the Left exists exclusively in a place called Fantasy Land...
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Draconic Aiur

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 22, 2020, 02:49:48 AM
It just so happens that that version of the Left exists exclusively in a place called Fantasy Land...

Disclaimer: I am writing this while drunk, and will probably edit it tomorrow once I sober up to be a little more coherent, but the overall point still stands.
Yeah, on that I want to just get it all out of the way so I can just refer to one post instead of making a new one each time...

I don't disagree that there is a radical element to "the left" (although I find that name to be misleading, because most "far left, SJW" type are not really left on the political spectrum). I think that if you want to infringe on personal rights just because someone is offended, that's fucked up and has no place in a free society.

However while I think that such laws shouldn't be necessary because we should be smart enough not to be complete douche bags, I think so many of the "oppression from the left" actions that I hear screamed about are often times either completely false or over-exaggerated by far right bad faith actors who either intentionally misinterpret what is happening or straight up lying that they happened in the first place.

All the while far right politicians, the same politicians the people who scream about the left oppressing them defend, are actually infringing on our liberty and freedoms, and destroying the core ethics our country is suppose to stand for.

I unequivocally oppose authoritarian leftism, but as it stands it is as close to non-existent in our country as it can possibly get. At the same time far-right politicians literally hold office, hold power, hold social media power and are oppressing not just minorities but even the majority into bending over and accepting actual fascist and corrupt politicians to screw us over. I'm sorry that I don't have time to be concerned about the .5% of politicians that go to far left (and if they are brought to my attention, I will condemn them), but I am more concerned about the other 75%+ of politicians who, from my ethical and political point of view, are far to right-wing, corrupt or abusing their power to stay silent about.

GSOgymrat

It seems to me this was as much personal as political. He is suspected of murdering another attorney. He knew he was dying of melanoma and appears to have gone after people he didn't like before killing himself.

Suspect in deadly shooting called federal judge Esther Salas a 'lazy and incompetent Latina'

In 2015, a female teenager sued the Selective Service System because she could not register for the male-only draft. In her most recent opinion on the case, filed in spring 2019, Salas sided with part of the plaintiff's argument, allowing the lawsuit to move forward.

The plaintiff's attorney at the time was Roy Den Hollander, a self-proclaimed anti-feminist lawyer who is also the primary suspect in the fatal shooting that took place at Salas' New Jersey home Sunday evening, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. ...

That civil rights suit appears to be the only time Hollander argued before Salas in court. More insights into the case, and Hollander's feelings toward Salas, may be gleaned from an autobiography published on his personal website.

In it, the now late attorney accused Salas of delaying the years-long case because she was "apparently scared of making a decision one way or the other."

"If she ruled draft registration unconstitutional, the Feminists who believed females deserved preferential treatment would criticize her. If she ruled that it did not violate the Constitution, then those Feminists who advocate for equal treatment would criticize her. Either way it was lose-lose for Salas unless someone took the risk of leading the way," Hollander wrote.

He also disparaged the ethnicity of Salas, who became the first Latina woman to serve on the federal bench in New Jersey after former President Barack Obama nominated her for the position. "Female judges didn't bother me as long as they were middle age or older black ladies," he wrote. "Latinas, however, were usually a problem -- driven by an inferiority complex." In another passage, he wrote that Salas was a "lazy and incompetent Latina judge appointed by Obama." In discussing the court proceedings, he praised "older white-male judges."

Hollander further criticized Salas' accomplished resume, writing that "affirmative action got her into and through college and law school," and dismissed her private practice and public defender work. Her one accomplishment, he wrote, was "high school cheerleader."

Hollander was replaced last June as the female plaintiff's lawyer in the lawsuit. The court docket did not indicate a reason for his replacement, though a managing partner for Boies Schiller Flexner told CNN that Hollander asked the law firm to take over the case because he was terminally ill. In Hollander's autobiography, he wrote that he was diagnosed with melanoma in 2018.

Hollander is also the leading suspect in the murder of an attorney in California earlier this month, multiple law enforcement sources told ABC News. According to sources, officials are investigating whether the attacks were grudge killings committed by Hollander after he knew he was dying.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 22, 2020, 02:10:25 AM
When you can't see that all parties on the left and right spectrum can be crazy and authoritarian. Also your just mad that a liberal(me) actually thinks the left can be violent and authoritarian.

For the Epstein case I something is wrong but some of the things I read this past week makes me skeptic and also paranoid of the coincidences of the case.

Mass murder in Las Vegas.  MK Ultra.  You noobs don't realize how totally evil the CIA, FBI and Secret Service are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 22, 2020, 05:39:08 AM
Edit: Still drunk addition...

I mean seriously, this is a thread that (at the very best, no conspiracy required) is about a nutjob who was convinced by far-righty politicians and social influencers like Fox News that feminists, women, "teh leftists" were out to get him and so he murdered a federal judges son and critically injured her husband... and somehow this topic STILL has shifted to how horrbile the left is.

Like seriously, what the fuck? Does Trump and the American right have to declare themselves the second comming of Hitler, the Grand Dragons of the KKK and the spiritual successors to the Nazis before you realise that the far-right wing holds a fucking disproportionate amount of power in this country? Is the left REALLY the most fucking pressing issue at the moment>?

How would you know this … unless you knew the man?  This guy is dead, same as the Las Vegas dude.  Please inquire as to their motivations.  You are projecting your own psychosis.  You are claiming that the US is 99.5% Nazi or complicit.  Deep State isn't L or R … they are in it for themselves.

Repeating info on this guy, conveniently prepared in advance and made easily accessible.  Y'all are tools. Who wrote his biography on his web site?  Snowden?   Just like you know that is going on in Trump's head or Pelosi's head.  Where is the empirical skepticism applied to preachers?  So, as long as a propaganda outlet doesn't mention G-d, it must be telling the truth?

I agree with the plaintiff.  Young women should be drafted, and sent over the top first, for the next 5000 years, to catch up to the boys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Well in news Trump is a pedo. Now we know why the case is being quieted.