News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Whaddup?

Started by followerofchrist, July 10, 2020, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

followerofchrist

What’s up my dudes? Just thought I’d stop by after an 11-year hiatus. It’s been a wild ride. I wonder if anyone is still here from that time?

Looking back, I can’t believe how cringey of a username I made 11 years ago. 😩
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." -2 Corinthians 4: 7-10

Mike Cl

If this is the same one you are using now, it isn't cringey, but it is advertising just how stupid you are.  Oh, if you are brave enough, stick around for awhile.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

I’m still here. Seem to remember you which is somewhat surprising since I can’t remember what I did yesterday.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

followerofchrist

Stick around to be called stupid on the internet for a username? Good ole’ internet for yah.

Glad to hear!
"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." -2 Corinthians 4: 7-10

Baruch

Things have changed.  Since you left, I joined, as the pet theist ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: followerofchrist on July 11, 2020, 01:16:19 PM
Stick around to be called stupid on the internet for a username? Good ole’ internet for yah.

Glad to hear!
You offer yourself as followerofchrist on an atheist board.  So, you admit that you are the follower of a fiction.  Yeah, that is stupid.  I equate it with followerofbugsbunny.  Except Bugs makes more sense than christ.  But your fiction is much more destructive than the bugs fiction.  So, yeah, unless we get some dialogue going, I will put you into the stupid category.  Some christians come to atheist boards for some honest discussions (well, not all that many); most come for a fight.  Why did you post here????
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 11, 2020, 01:29:11 PM
Things have changed.  Since you left, I joined, as the pet theist ;-)
And sometimes the petty theist...   ;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

followerofchrist

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 11, 2020, 02:25:36 PM
You offer yourself as followerofchrist on an atheist board.  So, you admit that you are the follower of a fiction.  Yeah, that is stupid.  I equate it with followerofbugsbunny.  Except Bugs makes more sense than christ.  But your fiction is much more destructive than the bugs fiction.  So, yeah, unless we get some dialogue going, I will put you into the stupid category.  Some christians come to atheist boards for some honest discussions (well, not all that many); most come for a fight.  Why did you post here????

Well, some may come for a fight, others may come for “honest discussion” (which seems to have a completely subjective definition depending on the mood of the person claiming it) But I came here for one reason: To find you, Mike Cl, and give you the response you’ve always been waiting for.

No u.

Cool that people are still on here :) I figured the board had died once /r/atheism came around to suck the joy out of /r/dankchristianmemes, but I’m happy to be wrong about that

Baruch

Quote from: followerofchrist on July 11, 2020, 06:26:47 PM
Well, some may come for a fight, others may come for “honest discussion” (which seems to have a completely subjective definition depending on the mood of the person claiming it) But I came here for one reason: To find you, Mike Cl, and give you the response you’ve always been waiting for.

No u.

Cool that people are still on here :) I figured the board had died once /r/atheism came around to suck the joy out of /r/dankchristianmemes, but I’m happy to be wrong about that

Apparently the server died once after you left, but Christ used some disciples to raise the forum from the dead ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: followerofchrist on July 11, 2020, 06:26:47 PM

No u.

Well, you don't know me.  But I have an inkling about you.  Stick around--or not.....................

Unbeliever

Fun times will be had by all!

:-D
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Sal1981

I'm confuzzled, why are you cringing at your username OP?

SGOS

Usually, threads are about something.  This isn't about anything.  We used to have a fart and belch thread.  Maybe the moderators can combine this one with the fart and belch thread if they can find it in the archives.

Edit:  Wait.  It wasn't the fart an belch thread.  I just remembered it was the crap and fart thread.  I dunno.  We may have had both.

Rosycheeked_rebel

NULL

Mr.Obvious

Welcome back. Still following christ, or not ?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.