News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 10, 2020, 09:12:11 AM
The elephant in the room is always religion. If you are taught as a kid to swallow all that nonsense; you are set-up to TRUELY believe anything and everything, as along as it suits your purposes. It lowers the rationality threshold standards of a society. This is why so many rabid tRumpsters happen to go big on Cheese-us and suck up conspiracy after conspiracy. The only way out is subsequent generations that largely ditch the faith. Not there yet, but the boomers are dying out and it seems their kids do have better vision.

What drives me crazy is that both sides HAVE to be religious. Both sides consider religiosity a virtue. Yet, despite this, Republicans will still pretend that the entire Democratic party are atheists. Yeah, I fucking wish atheists had any power in government. I'm tired of religion being used as a crutch in this country.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 10, 2020, 12:38:32 PM
What drives me crazy is that both sides HAVE to be religious. Both sides consider religiosity a virtue. Yet, despite this, Republicans will still pretend that the entire Democratic party are atheists. Yeah, I fucking wish atheists had any power in government. I'm tired of religion being used as a crutch in this country.

i would be happy if there was a clear choice ... Black party, White party, Religious parties (you can't have just one), atheist party ... then people could clearly vote for what they like.  How about a float boat fishing party?  Anyone who does fish from a float boat votes for that party, but no other?  Fly fishermen will be burned if they vote for the wrong party ;-)

I am tired of stupidity being used as a crutch for everything in life, but "it is the way".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Money is evil.  Please send me yours ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 10, 2020, 01:22:33 PM
I can't even begin to think of all the ways Trump is going to use his term as president to financial advantage for his family and himself.

So if money is evil, send me yours?  Bidens, Clintons, Obamas all make moolah.  Good if a Democrat?  Politicians have been doing this since Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 10, 2020, 11:58:50 AM
It's been reported that Trump's crowdfunding to fight the legal battles against the "voter fraud" he is claiming to have happened, is actually being used to pay his campaign debts... lol

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/09/fine-print-on-trump-legal-challenge-fundraising-emails-says-money-will-be-used-to-pay-campaign-debt/
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-flurry-campaign-defense-fund-094844061.html
https://www.businessinsider.com/donations-trump-legal-fund-spent-on-paying-off-campaign-debt-2020-11

Yeah, just one more scam for money on his way out the door, which, of course, will hit him where the Good Lord split him.

I'm convinced that the right-wing echo chamber spewing Russian propaganda is responsible for the vast majority of Trump supporters.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 10, 2020, 01:09:55 PM
Money is evil.  Please send me yours ;-)

Money IS evil, so I have none to send you.

;-)
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I can't even begin to think of all the ways Trump is going to use his term as president to financial advantage for his family and himself.

Tromp and his progeny are all suckers - they suck up money like Roombas.
God Not Found

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 10, 2020, 11:58:50 AM
It's been reported that Trump's crowdfunding to fight the legal battles against the "voter fraud" he is claiming to have happened, is actually being used to pay his campaign debts... lol
Gah, I saw your post, liked it, then posted the same news article later.  D'oh!  Person, man, woman, camera, I forget the last one lol.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

Also, Biden met with Pence to work together on a smooth transition from one administration to another.

...exactly 4 years ago.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 10, 2020, 02:02:39 PM
Money IS evil, so I have none to send you.

;-)

You are the only person posting here who isn't a hypocrite.  That is a very admirable thing.

Biden wasn't Hillary in 2016.  She continued the Obama supported coup all the way to today and beyond.  Obama, Biden and even George W have been useful demons for Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

......'going to use' (insert) and has been using....................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?