News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on November 07, 2020, 03:30:48 PMI can do no better than to quote, believe it or not, a Republican president:
After two close calls, we really should do something to make sure this stuff doesn't happen again.  Because number 3 might be the one that ruins the country for good.

Draconic Aiur

Blackleaf

Goodbye and good riddance, Trump!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cassia

He did want us to go back to the moon

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 07, 2020, 04:18:38 PM

Maybe that's where the secret Deep State base is hidden.
--Fulke Greville--

trdsf

Quote from: Cassia on November 07, 2020, 04:18:38 PM
Fortunately, Biden is also a NASA supporter, so Artemis is not necessarily off the table.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 04:39:50 PM
Maybe that's where the secret Deep State base is hidden.

No, Nazis on the dark side, and under Antarctica, haven't you seen the movies?

So the CIA/FBI don't exist, and are totally honest and patriotic?  Have I got a bridge for you ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: trdsf on November 07, 2020, 04:50:32 PM
Fortunately, Biden is also a NASA supporter, so Artemis is not necessarily off the table.
One day we may need to leave this battered planet but for now I would not be opposed to redirecting some of the great minds at NASA to join in with other experts in a think tank to work on the climate change problem. Tropical Storm Eta, FFS. We have lost much valuable time with our anti-science "leaders".

Hydra009

No kidding.  One of my main reasons for voting Biden is that he intends to actually tackle climate change, not deny it away.  The clock is ticking and it's way past time that there was an adult in the room calling the shots.  Still, it might be too late to avoid a lot of the bad consequences of ignoring climate change, but not too late to avoid the truly horrific stuff - stuff that 4 more years of Trump would have surely steered us towards.  We have a lot of lost time to make up for and Republican stonewalling to overcome.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 07, 2020, 06:35:03 PM
No kidding.  One of my main reasons for voting Biden is that he intends to actually tackle climate change, not deny it away.  The clock is ticking and it's way past time that there was an adult in the room calling the shots.  Still, it might be too late to avoid a lot of the bad consequences of ignoring climate change, but not too late to avoid the truly horrific stuff - stuff that 4 more years of Trump would have surely steered us towards.  We have a lot of lost time to make up for and Republican stonewalling to overcome.

Dude, if humanity had one million years to solve the climate change issue, we would wait until year one million and one. Getting Trump out of the White House certainly won't hurt, but people are stupid. They never learn.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Biden and Harris are about to give their victory speeches.
--Fulke Greville--

PickelledEggs

FUCKING FINALLY. GET THAT ORANGE TINGED SHIT STAIN OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

the_antithesis

trdsf

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on November 07, 2020, 09:56:09 PM

https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/1324925633831579649
I'm gonna have a go, keeping in mind that you have to take my word for it that I haven't googled it.

Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territory, Nunavut... that's 11, damn.  I can't think of the other two.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan