News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Both AP and NPR have declared Biden the winner.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2020, 12:20:11 PM
And I don't care if Europe (not GB) gets occupied by Islam or China.  Defend yourselves, losers.

Really? Because honestly my impression of you these past few years has been that you are rather obsessed about that subject, amongst others...

In any case, I tried. I think I might be one of the last people here who is no worse than neutral to your presence, Baruch. Please do know that what I urge is not in ill intent. But to both your and our benefit, in my humble opinion.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

This is nice.  I'm going to kick back and just enjoy the moment.

Hydra009

SGOS

I'm thinking about Kamala Harris as Biden's running mate and Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate.  Outspoken fighter that she can be, Harris was relatively quiet during this election.  Back during McCain's run at the presidency, it was almost all about Sara Palin.  McCain even considered by many Democrats to be a reasonable man, was over shadowed by Palin.  In fact, overrun by her.  I watched so many interviews of the two, where Sarah dominated the conversation, while McCain sat back with head down letting Sarah explain the goals and objectives of the Palin/McCain presidency.  It's like their roles were reversed.  Many of us didn't really get to know McCain, while everyone got to know Sara Palin.  That was the year I fell in love with Tina Fey.

Cassia

Has some points, but I think we need to try working together..Is that even possible?
https://youtu.be/6p6Wyusk5RY

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 07, 2020, 12:44:44 PM
Really? Because honestly my impression of you these past few years has been that you are rather obsessed about that subject, amongst others...

In any case, I tried. I think I might be one of the last people here who is no worse than neutral to your presence, Baruch. Please do know that what I urge is not in ill intent. But to both your and our benefit, in my humble opinion.

I still hope for you and your girlfriend, for couples of all kinds ;-)  I don't think of people here ... as bad people.  Confused maybe.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on November 07, 2020, 02:36:58 PM
Has some points, but I think we need to try working together..Is that even possible?

Why?  You want to put Jefferson Davis in the WH and kill Abraham Lincoln?  How long until political giant, Kamala Harris has Joe Biden in the nursing home, with Pelosi's assistance?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 12:32:26 PM
No, you've been like this for a while. When I first joined this forum, I liked you. You were odd, and I often had no idea WTF you were saying, but you seemed smart. I liked reading your unique perspective as a theist, and as a theist who thought God was evil. That was a unique perspective I've never heard before. But lately, you've turned into nothing but a massive annoyance, and that's pretty sad.

Yes, I am odd.  I don't fulfill your projections of what a theist is like or what a former-Democrat is like.  I am not annoyed at any of you.  Just fun watching and kibitzing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 07, 2020, 12:33:29 PM
The thing is I don't think he's voted for Trump. What's the deal? 

Anyway, let's get back to some  normalcy. Where were we? The global plague, far right parties everywhere around the world, all kinds of terrorism, massive fires, earthquakes, billions of batshit crazy people...etc.

Do you have a ticket to Davos?  If not, then you don't have a future, no more than I do.  And no, I would never vote for Trump.  That is the projection of Dems who think that anyone who wouldn't vote for Hillary, or won't vote at all, is Satan.  Which if funny coming from atheists ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 07, 2020, 12:34:39 PM
He's retired. I think he has retirement depression.

Possible diagnosis, but incorrect.  I have suffered from depression for years, but I am better with retirement.  I just have more time on my hands, which is OK by me.  I have so many interests and projects.  Currently reviewing ancient Egyptian.  The idea that 2019 is normal, or that 2015 is normal .. we never repeat even recent history.  There is no money for the financiers in that.  They thrive on chaos and oppression, and that is what the sheeple always get.  This has been true back to my first eligible election.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 07, 2020, 02:36:58 PM

Really? The Trumpets are calling for beheadings now? Who do they think they are, the Taliban?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 02:54:51 PM
Really? The Trumpets are calling for beheadings now? Who do they think they are, the Taliban?

Not, the Dems are Taliban ;-))  Allah Akbar!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 02:54:51 PMReally? The Trumpets are calling for beheadings now? Who do they think they are, they Taliban?
Yes.  And they prefer the term Y'all-qaeda.

It's one thing to hold a cartoonishly vile combination of religious and political beliefs.  It's quite another to turn traitor and call for the assassination of government officials or to call for an authoritarian repression of American voting rights.

The former is a pitiable though not technically illegal condition.  The latter is absolutely unacceptable in a free society and ought to entail substantial legal penalties.

trdsf

I can do no better than to quote, believe it or not, a Republican president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLyX4DbE6Hc
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan