News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 06, 2020, 12:28:42 PM
If Trump wins, he will continue to grab power for the Republican party. Trump has been taking advice from William Barr. And if that doesn't scare you... Watch this, and it will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE63HmOYGps

Basically, if Trump wins, we're fucked. Trump thinks he's a king who can do whatever he wants. A legitimate Trump victory would only fuel that mindset. He might even decide he can stay beyond his two terms, if he wants to. This needs to be nipped in the bud now, not later.

So, you will protect Hunter's 14 year old sex interests, and his meth pipe?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 07, 2020, 12:08:35 PM
Guys, be safe.

How?  The US and GB and most other countries (not Russia, Iran, China) have been set up for destruction.  Been waiting for mega-death all my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHTpGog0IY

I know, we need to worship John Lennon, and have all the bad sex, bad drugs, bad music (not this one) and bad politics possible.

I am happy, in that I may yet live to see the mushroom clouds (not fungi).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 06, 2020, 04:36:32 PM
The entire last four years, including this election, no matter who 'wins' has caused me to begin the process of rethinking and reevaluating,  what our country has been, is now and what it will become.  Not an easy task for me--there is just so much I find bewildering.  I am simply still floored by the amount of hatred that is this country.

King George III ... hold my pint
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Baruch, rein yourself in, would ya kindly ?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 07, 2020, 12:15:12 PM

Enjoy your authoritarian EU.  Do they pick cotton over there?

I will shut up, when everyone else does.  The non-editorial news bits are all in the back.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2020, 12:17:58 PM

Enjoy your authoritarian EU.  Do they pick cotton over there?

I understand you have a lot of pent up energy right now. But none of us care.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 07, 2020, 12:15:12 PM

Seriously, even putting him on ignore isn't enough. So often I click on a thread, seeing there are new replies, and it's just a page full of Baruch. We need a Super Ignore button that doesn't even show the prompt to see the reply, and just skips it entirely.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 07, 2020, 12:19:02 PM
I understand you have a lot of pent up energy right now. But none of us care.

And I don't care if Europe (not GB) gets occupied by Islam or China.  Defend yourselves, losers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 12:19:26 PM
Seriously, even putting him on ignore isn't enough. So often I click on a thread, seeing there are new replies, and it's just a page full of Baruch. We need a Super Ignore button that doesn't even show the prompt to see the reply, and just skips it entirely.

This is because of the election mess.  I certainly enjoy all the "crazy" posts.  Much more entertaining what regular folks think than MSM.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 12:19:26 PM

Wouldn't know.. I refuse to use the ignore function for anyone. But yes, he's being extra himself.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 07, 2020, 12:29:26 PM
Wouldn't know.. I refuse to use the ignore function for anyone. But yes, he's being extra himself.

Sorry for that.  I have never used the auto-reply-notice anywhere.  Not part of my culture to be on my phone 24x7, or access the Internet that way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2020, 12:21:38 PM
This is because of the election mess.  I certainly enjoy all the "crazy" posts.  Much more entertaining what regular folks think than MSM.

No, you've been like this for a while. When I first joined this forum, I liked you. You were odd, and I often had no idea WTF you were saying, but you seemed smart. I liked reading your unique perspective as a theist, and as a theist who thought God was evil. That was a unique perspective I've never heard before. But lately, you've turned into nothing but a massive annoyance, and that's pretty sad.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

The thing is I don't think he's voted for Trump. What's the deal? 

Anyway, let's get back to some  normalcy. Where were we? The global plague, far right parties everywhere around the world, all kinds of terrorism, massive fires, earthquakes, billions of batshit crazy people...etc.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 12:32:26 PM
No, you've been like this for a while. When I first joined this forum, I liked you. You were odd, and I often had no idea WTF you were saying, but you seemed smart. I liked reading your unique perspective as a theist, and as a theist who thought God was evil. That was a unique perspective I've never heard before. But lately, you've turned into nothing but an massive annoyance, and that's pretty sad.

He's retired. I think he has retirement depression.   
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp