News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

I haven't seen Colbert for years. He took over the the Tonight Show and said he was leaving the political stuff behind, because the Tonight Show was for a broader audience.  So I was surprised by this.

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on November 07, 2020, 09:38:31 AM
I haven't seen Colbert for years. He took over the the Tonight Show and said he was leaving the political stuff behind, because the Tonight Show was for a broader audience.  So I was surprised by this.

I don't follow him. His vids come up along with John Oliver's and he always sticks to Trump, after all he almost made it impossible no to. I think when he said that he never thought the last 4 year was possible.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PickelledEggs

They flipped blue and I love it

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 06, 2020, 11:00:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZWRhLW7Y8w

Interesting...

Goddamn it. There's no way William Barr doesn't know about this loophole. And if Barr knows, so does Trump.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

The news here have just reported Biden as the 46th president of The Unites States of America.

drunkenshoe

That TED video is terrifying. And of course they all know.

Blackleaf

Biden won the election. Hail Satan! This is a relief, but we all know this isn't the end. Now we just have to wait to see how Trump reacts to this news. If he will concede or not. My bets are on not. Rather than concede peacefully and encourage unity, he's going to call for division and refuse to leave.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 07, 2020, 11:31:42 AM
News here has just reported Biden as the 46th president of The Unites States of America.

MSM decided aka press corp for DNC.  SCOTUS and House have yet to say.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 07, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
Biden won the election. Hail Satan! This is a relief, but we all know this isn't the end. Now we just have to wait to see how Trump reacts to this news. If he will concede or not. My bets are on not. Rather than concede peacefully and encourage unity, he's going to call for division and refuse to leave.

I accept that not all atheists are satanists, but I do think all satanists are atheists.  You seem to fall into the wrong category ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on November 07, 2020, 06:54:53 AM
Trump is the pimple we see, the far more dangerous, is the festering infection underneath that pushed him to the top.

How many Republicans will you burn, loot & murder?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 06, 2020, 02:06:35 PM
Trump cannot win 'legitimately' because of all the shit he has pulled.  If he is declared the next president, that will be the end of the republic as we thought we knew it.  He will become a dictator/mob boss and that will be that.  But, even if Biden wins, that does not mean we will save the 'republic', nor will we ever go back to the way it was.

DNC could have avoided Hillary and Biden, if they had declared Obama President For Life (aka Haiti).  Wakanda!  Voted for Obama twice, would have preferred that they did.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 06, 2020, 12:24:16 PM
This is truly grimm, but I already understand the frailty of democracy, so it's not like a total surprise.  Frankly, I'd rather have Trump win legitimately, than to watch democracy fail.  But I think it will fail, maybe not this year, but then maybe this year.

Good riddance - Davos ... part of a worldwide move to enslave or kill John Q Public.  Anyone up for wool clothing for winter and mutton for supper?  Sheeple have it coming.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe