News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: bob nelson on October 23, 2020, 03:46:59 PM
  How any one with any common sense could vote for a corrupt career politician with dementia and a running mate who slept her way into office and is the "real" candidate baffles me. I kept waiting for willie brown to show up at one of their events, must have been paid off. Buy the way, people keep saying that trump is a liar, what specifically has he lied about?  TRUMP2020!

Welcome to the shark tank .. enjoy your swim ;-)  If I were voting, I would vote for Kanye West!  Hire a better entertainer for reboot of West Wing TV show ;-) ... Juliani can cameo as the TV ;-))

TDS is strong here, but there is at least one Trump supporter besides yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Blockbuster Report Reveals How Biden Family Was Compromised By China" .. I thought Blockbuster was closed!

"San Francisco Tech CEO Emails 10 Million Customers Urging Them To Vote For Biden" ... use HAARP to induce earthquake now!

"Pennsylvania Supreme Court Rules Counties Can't Reject Mail-In Ballots When Signatures Don't Match" ... how can you get a signature from a dead person? ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

How any one with any common sense could vote for a corrupt career politician with dementia and a running mate who slept her way into office and is the "real" candidate baffles me. I kept waiting for willie brown to show up at one of their events, must have been paid off. Buy the way, people keep saying that trump is a liar, what specifically has he lied about?  TRUMP2020!

The list of lies runs too long to possible cover thoroughly, but here are a number of his lies on one topic that has been the bane of his political career: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/10/trumps-lies-about-coronavirus/608647/
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

We are all coyotes here ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

bob nelson

If you take any thing that the "atlantic" prints as non-biased,then you must also watch CNN & MSNBC all day. Think about it, not having the facts about this once in a lifetime unknown disease, and knowingly lying about it are two entirely different things. Unlike the media and the democrats,who tried everything they could to undermine our response and cause panic, and refusing to do anything to stop the rioting in their shit-hole cities is pathetic.I live in wash. state and the response by our democrat mayor and governor to all of this bullshit rioting and "peaceful" protesting is border line criminal.If the democrats ever get in power,we can kiss our freedom and our grandkids futures goodbye. TRUMP2020

Hydra009

Quote from: bob nelson on October 23, 2020, 05:04:15 PMIf you take any thing that the "atlantic" prints as non-biased,then you must also watch CNN & MSNBC all day.
Where, pray tell, do you get your news from?  Probably something super non-biased and factual, given your dismissal of mainstream sources.

Hydra009

Quote from: bob nelson on October 23, 2020, 03:46:59 PMBuy the way, people keep saying that trump is a liar, what specifically has he lied about?
For starters, he said that Obama founded ISIS (and tellingly, didn't back it up in any way)

Do you believe that?  Cause if you do, there's nothing you won't believe.

SGOS

How any one with any common sense could vote for a corrupt career politician with dementia and a running mate who slept her way into office and is the "real" candidate baffles me.
Biden is a career politician, no doubt about it, but the rest of your accusations sound like things that are only known to you.  Where did you get that information?  From Baruch?

Unbeliever

We should be getting all of our news from Newsmax? FOX News? How about One America News?

There isn't a grain of salt big enough...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

bob nelson

Trump didn't say obama founded isis, he said that he allowed it to spread to other countries and did nothing to stop it. Do you remember what obama did after seeing the video of that american getting be-headed? He went to the golf course.His response was pathetic.Go back and look at what was happening while he was in CUBA doing the "wave" at a baseball game. Obama was and is still a coward.

Hydra009

Quote from: bob nelson on October 23, 2020, 06:51:25 PMTrump didn't say obama founded isis
He literally said those exact words several times, even when given the softball of "well, you really meant that the Iraq troop withdrawal set the stage for ISIS to seize territory, right?"

Maybe he just thought of it as a "punchier" version of what he actually meant (baffling as to why his supporters say that 'he tells it like it is' when they so often have to tie themselves into knots with 'what he really meant was...')

Let's assume that one is just Trump being Trump and saying stuff he doesn't really mean.

Here's 19,999 more.  Get cracking.

Here's a good one: "Dems want to shut your churches down, permanently"

Blackleaf

Well, I'll give you one thing, Bob. It's brave of you to come out as a Trump supporter here. You're not alone, but I hope you came prepared.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

I wonder how Trump's supporters will feel after he's been in the office for another four years.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 23, 2020, 07:59:19 PM
Well, I'll give you one thing, Bob. It's brave of you to come out as a Trump supporter here. You're not alone, but I hope you came prepared.
Could be brave.  Most likely too stupid to know the difference.  That is why he comes up with stupid stuff like--'what lies?'  Trump lies every time he speaks or twitters.  It has been documented.  But he simply does not care.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 23, 2020, 08:02:23 PM
I wonder how Trump's supporters will feel after he's been in the office for another four years.

Looking forward to Pence for 8 years ;-) ... you had to ask ... don't ask unless you like the answer
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.