News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 21, 2020, 11:16:07 AM
What happens to the money they don't spend, or does that never happen?

Buys Bernie another house ;-))

Old film short, but now I know Pence is Shiva!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-hYq3Y9IoU

This is why Buddhism is better than Hinduism ... the Buddha would embrace his inner "flyness" ;-)  On that note ...

"Hunter Biden Witness Moved From Prison Cell After Exposing Influence-Peddling Operation" ... lots or arkancides coming, gone the way of Jeffery Epstein, Seth Rich and Vince Foster, no inner peace.

"THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE MICROPHONE MUTING ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE" ... mute both candidates completely.  DNC moderator can put words in Biden's mouth and Trump's mouth.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on October 21, 2020, 11:16:07 AM
What happens to the money they don't spend, or does that never happen?
I've wondered that myself.  Is that one of the reasons there are no poor people serving in congress--either house??  With the orange monster, there is no mystery--like a good mob boss, it goes into his pockets.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2020, 11:40:33 AM
What does that even mean? Is he mocking? What is it? America is not in depression? The world is in depression, America is not floating in space.

The thing with people who think they hold absolute power is that they see the world in black and white and the world is never black and white. So he's actually been doing what he claims is harmful for the country the whole time.

I also wonder what he understand from the word 'scientist'. Whats her face, the demon sex lady? Isn't that the scientist for these people?
Trump claimed that the scientists would lock everything down (apparently for no reason) slowing down the economy.  So yes, he meant listen to the scientists as if it were a bad thing.

And yes, we are in an economic depression right now.  Maybe if we locked everything down, got cases under control, then reopened safely, that wouldn't have happened.  Guess we'll never know.  What I do know is that this disease is still running rampant, the POTUS alternates between playing the blame game and being deeply in denial (true leadership right there), and a lot of places are still closed because there's still no safe way to open.

Hydra009

Trump: "nobody wants me", leaves event early

QuoteIn one of his most bizarre and incoherent performances to date, president Donald Trump on Tuesday night told a Pennsylvania rally "nobody wants me" before cutting the event short and dancing off the stage to YMCA.

Outmuscled financially and trailing Joe Biden in most national and battleground polls, Mr Trump did not appear to be his usual energetic self, as he addressed thousands of Make America Great Again supporters crammed into a chilly and dark Erie International Airport.

Two weeks out from election day the president, 74, complained about the temperature, which had been hovering around 10C (50F) telling the crowd he was only there because he was losing, a highly unusual move â€" even for a president as unpredictable as Mr Trump.

At one point, the commander-in-chief appeared to be trying to get the crowd to feel sorry for him, telling them "nobody wants me".

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 21, 2020, 02:28:55 PM
I've wondered that myself.  Is that one of the reasons there are no poor people serving in congress--either house??  With the orange monster, there is no mystery--like a good mob boss, it goes into his pockets.

It is all about money.  You can shrive your soul by sending me all of yours ;-)

Back in the day, candidates pocketed lots of money in campaigns that didn't go the campaign.  And lots of lobbyist bribes went to officials while in office.  They tried to reform this a few decades ago, but the reforms have been an utter failure.

On Trump, y'all find his NYC humor incomprehensible.  Bunch of Cali surfer bums ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote"nobody wants me"

Maybe he is coming down from some substance?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

Disembodied Twitter spirits would say that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Joe Biden Insists Son Never Profited Off Family Name; Except Hunter And Ex-President Of Poland Say He Did" ... perfect politician, he doesn't know when he is lying

""Piles Of Stolen Mail On The Side Of The Road": Ballot Thefts Reported In Two Portland-Metro Suburbs" ... end voting now

"Secret Service Travel Logs Match Details In Alleged Hunter Biden Emails" ... proof SS is infiltrated by KGB

"Hunter Biden Emails Debunk 'No Burisma Investigation' Claims" ... no there there
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Long voting line tip: Rent a walker with a seat.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 21, 2020, 05:25:42 PM
Long voting line tip: Rent a walker with a seat.

I have one of my mom's ... for future use ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Long lines keep the proletariat in line.  We are now about where the Soviet Union was in 1950.  America is Great Again.

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 21, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

He was apparently on a very powerful steroid. So maybe. Or maybe he's finally getting the hint that the only people who like him are evangelical nutcases, white supremacists, rednecks, and evangelical white-supremacist rednecks. And the super rich, of course.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 21, 2020, 06:24:32 PM
Long lines keep the proletariat in line.  We are now about where the Soviet Union was in 1950.  America is Great Again.

Do that better.  Stalin has Beria liquidated and lives forever ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 21, 2020, 06:53:50 PM
He was apparently on a very powerful steroid. So maybe. Or maybe he's finally getting the hint that the only people who like him are evangelical nutcases, white supremacists, rednecks, and evangelical white-supremacist rednecks. And the super rich, of course.

You can't know people by their friends, but by their enemies.  Starbuck's Triple Soy Latte drinkers make good enemies ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 21, 2020, 06:53:50 PM
It was hard to read his body language in that little snippet.  I would say he looked dramatically unlike himself, but what he was feeling I'm not sure.  I though maybe resignation to his likely loss in November?  He was trying to make a joke about not being wanted by China and Iraq, but he looked worn out, which would be natural in recovery from Coronavirus, and we don't know when they took him off the Dex, so he could be crashing.  I wonder if he's going to be too tired to bully Biden tomorrow night.  I plan on watching the "debate" for at least 20 minutes, and then turning it off, unless it's actually interesting and not a version of reality TV.