News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Twitter Refuses To Unlock NYPost Account Unless Paper Deletes Tweets About Hunter Biden" ... quid pro quo, like Genie says isn't an option, but Joe Biden loves.

"Before The Bidens "Did" Ukraine, There Was Iraq... And Serbia" .. worldwide grifting by the Elite
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 16, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
People in my Facebook feed are seriously trying to spread this story that Biden's family are the "most corrupt political family in history." Umm... Have you forgotten Trump's family? Yeah, kinda hard to take you seriously when we still have the guy who flirts with dictators, murderers, and white supremacists in the White House.
Not to mention the Bush family's long-standing relationship with the House of Saud and their protection of the nation from which most of the 9/11 terrorists came from.  There are a lot of Republicans to get through before the Biden family is even the smallest blip on the criminality radar.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 18, 2020, 04:21:55 PM
Not to mention the Bush family's long-standing relationship with the House of Saud and their protection of the nation from which most of the 9/11 terrorists came from.  There are a lot of Republicans to get through before the Biden family is even the smallest blip on the criminality radar.

Oh, Obama war criminal?  Yes, him too.  The Bidens are minor criminals, like Pelosi, Schiff etc.

Evidence on the Biden family hid by FBI since last November?  If it had come out 10 months ago, the Biden family would be on trial, and Bernie Sanders would be the Dem candidate.  I think that would have been a better outcome, an honest communist vs a crime family.  But that wouldn't have suited the Clintons at all.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"BIDEN SLAMMED BY UNION FOR LYING AND CLAIMING THEY ENDORSED HIM WHEN THEY ENDORSED TRUMP" ... ugly senility

"COPS BEG JOE BIDEN TO STOP SAYING THEY SHOULD SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE LEG" ... another moran

"TRUMP CAMP CLAIMS DEM GOVERNOR CALLED FOR ASSASSINATION SAYING "86 45" WIKIPEDIA SCRUBS DEFINITION" ... Whitmer is nuts

"CUOMO, DEBLASIO SHOW US WHAT A BIDEN PRESIDENCY WOULD BE LIKE... DYSFUNCTIONAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONA.." ... demonology.  Cuomo and Hillary both want positions in the Biden/Harris dictatorship.

"New Data Analysis Finds 353 Counties With 1.8 Million More Registered Voters Than Residents" ... tip of the corrupt voting iceberg

"New York's Botched Ballot Mailing, Primary Debacle Rattle Voter Confidence" ... put Cuoma/DeBlasio in charge of America
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

https://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/8-scientific-conspiracies-that-turned-out-to-be-true/page-4/

Please consume the pesticide atrazine so you can become a true snowflake ;-)  I still have my doubts about floridating the public water supply.

As the article says, in some species (not humans) it is perfectly natural to switch sex.  Please don't share a selfie of self castration ;-) ... the market for eunuchs has dried up ;-))

"Streisand Effect: Twitter Ban On Biden Laptop Scandal Nearly Doubled Visibility According To MIT" ... bwahaha
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Natalie Wynn makes an appeal to leftists who are too edgy to participate in the electoral farce.

https://youtu.be/t3Vah8sUFgI

"Even though Biden is not my boy, I still think dethroning Trump by electing Biden is the single most important thing any American can do right now. ... To me, voting is more of a utilitarian calculation based on the likely consequences of each candidate winning. It's not hero worship, it's not choosing a person to have a beer with, it's strategy."

Baruch

"Sperry Exposes The Complete History Of Hunter Biden's Crony-Connected Jobs" ... Hunter has been working his dad's crooked deals since he graduated from college, so I believe his dad was making him give him half of his "income" since it was a way to launder campaign contributions ;-(

Lots of politicians have done this, but I don't approve of Joe abusing his son like this.

""This Is Not A Russian Hoax": 'Nonpublic Information' Debunks Letter From '50 Former Intel Officials'" ... who are currently Dems?  If they are former officials, it is OK for them to be partisan.

""WHAT THE F*CK! IM OUT": Rapper 50 Cent Melts Down Over Biden-Harris Tax Plan, Endorses Trump" ... oh, some rich finally realize they aren't part of the Clinton/Obama/Biden club?

"NEW HARD EVIDENCE DROPS ON HUNTER AND JOE BIDEN SCANDAL, FAKE NEWS DESPERATELY LIES SCREAMING RUSS.." .. the Russians are gods of chess, Americans are losers at checkers

"Project Veritas Drops A HUGE Inside Video For GOOGLE, They ADMIT To 'Playing God' With Election" ... atheists now forbidden from using Google ;-)

"DEBUNKED! Wikipedia Editors Back Bidens, Stifle Dissent" ... Wikipedia also founded by the CIA

"TRUMP GOES TO CHURCH, LEGACY MEDIA OUTRAGED" ... a real Republican sould have taken money out of the plate, not put money in ;-)

"Mark Zuckerberg Donates Hundreds Of Millions To Increase Voter Turnout In Democratic Strongholds" .. nothing illegal about that, he should give all his money to Hillary, who will know what to do with it ;-)

"Rudy Giuliani Turns Over Alleged Photos Of Underage Girls From Hunter's Hard Drive To Delaware Police" .. FBI won't do anything.  Hunter's two partners in the Ukraine scam are already in jail for corruption.  The MSM won't tell you that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Some kind of record breaking super pac is funding mega millions to Biden, who is apparently outspending Trump by double or something like that.  I guess this is considered some kind of indicator of who's ahead, but I'm astounded at why blatant ads can be that effective.  Ads are not like actual news coverage, which seems like a better indicator of who would be the better choice.  People are affected by ads to be sure, which is what Madison Ave is all about, but ads don't tell you what you need to know.  They are mostly lies, whether they are for a political candidate or Ibuprofen.  And mega millions of ads funneled into a swing state seems like it would get tiresome.

Maybe a big campaign war chest tells us that more people support a candidate, but who are these people?  Big money comes from big corporations, with their own motives, and of course they are going to pour money into Biden's account, because he's the most likely winner.  No sense giving Trump money if he's not going to be there to do your bidding.  It's not like giving money to a candidate is an endorsement, It's about buying the candidate.  It tells us who the winner will be doing the favors for, and it's most likely not going to be you.

Mike Cl

Well, after all, SGOS, money is free speech.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 21, 2020, 11:08:50 AM
Well, after all, SGOS, money is free speech.
What happens to the money they don't spend, or does that never happen?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 19, 2020, 07:42:00 AM
Trump: if Biden is elected, he'll listen to the scientists

What does that even mean? Is he mocking? What is it? America is not in depression? The world is in depression, America is not floating in space.

The thing with people who think they hold absolute power is that they see the world in black and white and the world is never black and white. So he's actually been doing what he claims is harmful for the country the whole time.

I also wonder what he understand from the word 'scientist'. Whats her face, the demon sex lady? Isn't that the scientist for these people?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

There is a series of these billboards in Greensboro. I wonder how effective they are.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 21, 2020, 10:52:47 AM
Some kind of record breaking super pac is funding mega millions to Biden, who is apparently outspending Trump by double or something like that.  I guess this is considered some kind of indicator of who's ahead, but I'm astounded at why blatant ads can be that effective.  Ads are not like actual news coverage, which seems like a better indicator of who would be the better choice.  People are affected by ads to be sure, which is what Madison Ave is all about, but ads don't tell you what you need to know.  They are mostly lies, whether they are for a political candidate or Ibuprofen.  And mega millions of ads funneled into a swing state seems like it would get tiresome.

Maybe a big campaign war chest tells us that more people support a candidate, but who are these people?  Big money comes from big corporations, with their own motives, and of course they are going to pour money into Biden's account, because he's the most likely winner.  No sense giving Trump money if he's not going to be there to do your bidding.  It's not like giving money to a candidate is an endorsement, It's about buying the candidate.  It tells us who the winner will be doing the favors for, and it's most likely not going to be you.

China + Soros + Bloomberg + ActBlue (getting money from BLM and AntiFa) + corporations joining Cthulhu (they want to be the last eaten).  That is why Trump isn't loved by corporations, he is wealthy enough to not give an F.

Per road signs above ... some people are Uncle Toms ;-)  The first one should add "I'm a Karen".  How dare they stereotype White people as blondes!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.