News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Republicans ... evil doers accusing of innocent Democrats of evil ... don't hold your bets or your breath on that tribalism.

"Hunter Biden Business Associate Flips From Prison, Releases Emails Detailing China Influence-Peddling Operation" ... from 2011.  Bad to the Bone Bidens
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden Slams CBS Reporter For Asking About The Hunter Biden Scandal" ... yes, MSM are such skinheads.  Always going soft on the Republicans and savaging the Democrats ... Reeee,  just like recently when Wolf Blitzer didn't let Nancy Pelosi control both sides of her interview.  In the coming utopia, reporters only ask the questions the politicians want, and only comment on the politicians responses the way the politicians want.  Got tyranny?

""Hunter Biden's Story Is PROOF POSITIVE Of Collusion Between Media, Democrats, It's UNDENIABLE" ... MSM was part of DNC back in the 60s or LBJ wouldn't have got away with evil
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/17/trump-losing-polls-429986

Quote“Could you imagine if I lose?” Trump said Friday evening at a campaign rally in Macon, Ga. “My whole life, what am I going to do? I’m going to say, 'I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.' I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country. I don’t know.”
Say hi to Snowden for me.

But hey, it's not all bad for Trump, Liberty University has him on track to beat Hillary Clinton this year.

Baruch

I support Snowden and Putin ;-)  Putin is a real man, not a washed up senior.  Snowden committed a crime, but is more patriotic about liberty than either candidate.  America is evil and must be destroyed (says every SJW etc).

Russo-phobia combined with Sino-philia ... interesting, but stupid (says German guy on tricycle from Laugh-In).

"Kristen Welker, upcoming presidential debate moderator, has deep Democrat ties" ... everyone in politics has committed horrible immoral acts, on camera (often with the assistance of Epstein), so they can be blackmailed by the CIA.  Wonder what they have on Kristen.

"Full Story Behind Hunter's Laptop Debunks Latest Russia Conspiracy Theory" ... tag on computer has Hunter's signature ... Putin mind control made him do it, then made him take drugs (and worse things), made him take money for foreign concerns for access to his dad ... all because his dad is The Manchurian Candidate.

"Senate Homeland Committee Demands Answers From FBI Over Hunter Biden Laptop" ... waterboard the FBI to find out who the Dems are, then defenestrate the Dems.  FBI had this laptop since last December, and did nothing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Oh, my god. Now they're trying to say that Obama and Biden faked Osama Bin Laden's death. This is hilarious shit. Trump is just throwing shit at the wall, and seeing what sticks. He's getting desperate.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mermaid

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2020, 06:07:23 PM
Oh, my god. Now they're trying to say that Obama and Biden faked Osama Bin Laden's death. This is hilarious shit. Trump is just throwing shit at the wall, and seeing what sticks. He's getting desperate.
I don't think it's hilarious. He is clearly just making shit up, and all of it's sticking. His base believes every word that comes from his disgusting mouth. It worked great at the last election. Hillary-gate and all.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mermaid on October 17, 2020, 06:17:26 PM
I don't think it's hilarious. He is clearly just making shit up, and all of it's sticking. His base believes every word that comes from his disgusting mouth. It worked great at the last election. Hillary-gate and all.

The emails thing is more believable. Even if I do think it's horseshit. But the idea that Bin Laden was never actually killed? Where's he been all this time? Wouldn't he want to let people know he was still causing trouble for America? I mean, which is easier, killing Bin Laden or finding a body double to play the part of Bin Laden, killing the double, then shooting down the soldiers who took part to cover it up? Trump's loyal sheep will lap it up, of course, but I don't think the general public is stupid enough to take that seriously.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2020, 06:22:13 PMThe emails thing is more believable. Even if I do thing it's horseshit. But the idea that Bin Laden was never actually killed? Where's he been all this time? Wouldn't he want to let people know he was still causing trouble for America? I mean, which is easier, killing Bin Laden or finding a body double to play the part of Bin Laden, killing the double, then shooting down the soldiers who took part to cover it up? Trump's loyal sheep will lap it up, of course, but I don't think the general public is stupid enough to take that seriously.
I listened to a podcast about this and bear in mind that these people are supposed to be more or less average Americans (queue the general idiocy) and their general impression is that the operation was so sudden, the body disposed of so quickly, and not really documented that it comes across as very suspicious.  This whole chain of events is fertile ground for conspiracy/denialism and therefore Trump's assertion is somewhat reasonable and whether or not Bin Laden is dead is an open question.

Of course, they didn't have a particularly well-read impression.  From what I've gathered, Bin Laden was indeed identified and he was buried out at sea so there would be no gravesite (which no Middle Eastern country would want) and minimal political fallout.

The moral of the story is that you can take just about anything, give part of the story (it's helpful to know as little as possible for this part) and make it sound extremely suspicious and therefore some big conspiracy.

SGOS

Even God has no idea what Trump is going to say next.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2020, 06:07:23 PM

Not clear, because of the body being disposed of.  Osama had several sons as tall as he was (he was taller than normal), and he is rumored to have had body doubles.  Supposedly the DNA of relatives confirms the kill, but that might only confirm it is one of his sons.  The old rumor was that the FBI visited Osama in a Dubai hospital in August 2001.  He had health problems, and may have died.  His people could have invested in using a body double to pretend he was still alive.  These rumors were around long before Trump was elected.  Trump as President could have seen the classified report, but he is no genetics expert.  Obama as President may have found even a false kill to be politically helpful, since this was a year before his re-election.

https://www.history.com/news/the-costliest-day-in-seal-team-six-history

So this falls into the conspiracy theory, as most people on the Osama raid didn't live long.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 17, 2020, 07:09:18 PM

Twitter gives and Twitter takes away ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

I know a few guys who got sucked into Talk radio. Fox, Breitbart, Hannity. Everyone knows a guy like this. Their lives may have not exactly played out like they thought and this stuff gives them an excuse... an enemy to blame. Otherwise good men who get addicted and consumed by it. Some of their wives too, but not always. One guy like this was my mentor. He mentioned his family couldn't stand to be around him anymore. It is all he talked about. I was apolitical at the time, too busy with tech stuff. He got so worked up with hate of "libtards" he gave himself a heart attack and then another and finally a fatal stroke. The last time I saw him he was enjoying chatting "engineering" with a bunch of liberals. Just gotta steer clear of certain topics. Just treat them like addicts. These manipulators know how to get the brain chemicals moving.

There is a documentary about it.

https://www.thebrainwashingofmydad.com/

Baruch

Freud's nephew, Edward Bernays, invented media brainwashing, we have been brainwashed professionally since about 1923.  MSM does it long before Social Media was created.  Back in the 90s I tried Rush Limbaugh, but I was unimpressed.  Same with Alex Jones later.  Some people are their own worst enemies (Rush with oxycontin).  He worked for US propaganda during WWI.  Bernays promoted women smoking, in 1929, as part of women's liberation (he was paid by Big Tobacco).  In the early 50s he worked with the CIA to destabilize Guatemala.

You can fool all the people all the time, make them vote the way you want, get them to purchase unnecessary quantities of detergent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: SGOS on October 17, 2020, 07:09:18 PM
Like all humans, the issue is not so much what they say, as what they wish they could. With tRump, that is a very scary.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on October 17, 2020, 09:00:50 PM
Like all humans, the issue is not so much what they say, as what they wish they could. With tRump, that is a very scary.....

Humans are the most dangerous predator on this planet.  It is wise to not trust any of them with your back turned ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.