News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on October 14, 2020, 07:24:27 AM
Yesterday, I saw another Biden/Harris sign in my county.  That makes a total of three, or somewhere less than .01% of all the signs county wide.  There are probably more, but this represents a 20 mile radius of my house on the more traveled secondary roads, which are actually not that well traveled.  This is southwestern Virginia's version of "Democrats coming out of the woodwork."  Usually, there are no Democratic signs at all.
I live in CA, but in a county that went Bush both times and trump the last time.  I have not seen a trump nor Biden sign in my neighborhood, which is quite strange.  And I have seen only one presidential sign in any part of town--a Biden/Harris sign.  Usually those signs are everywhere.  The city, county and state signs are everywhere. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GSOgymrat

Quote from: SGOS on October 14, 2020, 07:24:27 AM
Yesterday, I saw another Biden/Harris sign in my county.  That makes a total of three, or somewhere less than .01% of all the signs countywide.  There are probably more, but this represents a 20-mile radius of my house on the more traveled secondary roads, which are actually not that well-traveled.  This is southwestern Virginia's version of "Democrats coming out of the woodwork."  Usually, there are no Democratic signs at all.

Speaking of signs, this was in the local news. I think if this "police officer" had any integrity he or she would have had a conversation with their neighbor and not sent an anonymous letter.

Woman Receives Threatening Letter Over Yard Sign

GREENSBORO, N.C. â€" A Greensboro woman is turning to the police after receiving a threatening letter in response to her yard sign.

The sign states several philosophies like Black lives matter, love is love, science is real, and water is life. The letter used intimidating language and claimed Black Lives Matter is a Marxist revolutionary group that wants to overthrow the government.

The writer closed with, “You and your sign are disgusting. Signed, a police officer, who you may someday call if, at night while you are sleeping, intruders break into your home and you are in fear of your life.”

Jennifer Erausquin, the woman the letter was directly addressed to, says she sees the letter as proof that we have a long way to go.

“I truly believe that what we need is faith in our community, faith that we can come together, that we can have conversations and come to a shared understanding about our community, humanity, and human rights,” Erausquin said. “I’m willing to have hard conversations and I will always respect other people’s beliefs and their right to free speech.”

Erausquin reported the letter to Greensboro police officers and they're working to track down where it came from.

They say they have received 845 reports like this so far this year, compared to 580 at this time last year.

Baruch

Republicans win = Dems go to Auschwitz
Democrats win = Reps go to Gulag

""Guillotines, Motherf*cker": Colorado Democratic Committee Member Caught On Hidden Camera Talking Violent Revolution" ... can we kill these animals already?

Can't wait for the genocide to start!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump claims he's winning over Bernie supporters.  He's wrong.

QuoteTrump’s contention that he’ll attract Sanders voters is based on the notion that he’s an economic populist and that voters on the left will overlook his record on race, immigration, and women, and spurn Joe Biden at the polls. The idea that Trump could win over a meaningful percentage of Sanders voters and left populists first originated with former Trump advisor Steve Bannon, who put this theory into action with disastrous results that led to his ouster from the White House.
QuoteAccording to a tracking poll from Drew Linzer of the data analytics firm Civiqs, people who supported Sanders in the Democratic primaries now favor Biden over Trump 84% to 4%. And Trump’s 4% is unlikely to grow: 94% of Sanders supporters have an unfavorable view of the president.
In 2016, Trump ran on a fake populism platform which most Sanders supporters correctly deduced was a lie.  This year, he's running on tear gas and plague.  Unfavorable is a bit of an understatement.

Baruch

Biden supporters are, regardless of age, only fit for the nursing home ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Judge orders Virginia voter registration extended.  This in response to a cable severed in an apparent job-site accident on the last day of voter registration, depriving some potential voters of the right to vote.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 14, 2020, 12:51:17 PM
Judge orders Virginia voter registration extended.  This in response to a cable severed in an apparent job-site accident on the last day of voter registration, depriving some potential voters of the right to vote.

VA governor said that was impossible ... per VA law.  So will this go further in the court?  Will one extra day of registration matter?  VA had computer problems with registration in 2016 too.

"Supreme Court Rules That Census Count Can Be Cut Short" .. basically Covid.  Per Covid, we should cancel the whole year of 2020, and start over in 2021 for election etc. ;-))

Interesting laptop abandoned at a computer repair store ...

"A Senate committee is investigating a bombshell cache of documents about Hunter Biden’s foreign dealings acquired by a Delaware computer repairman and exposed Wednesday by The Post." ... sounds like Joe didn't teach Hunter to use BleachBit.  Email about Joe meeting with Burisma in the WH in 4/2015 (which he has lied about).  Now not only expose this, but the Weiner laptop, that has copies of all of Hillary's evidence of crime on her part?

"Southwest Boots Black Trump Supporter For Lowering Face Mask To Eat" ... White Dems doing the same thing, weren't booted.  Southwest needs to keep the Blacks on the Dem plantation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"2 Individuals Linked To Biden Campaign Test Positive For COVID-19; Harris Suspends Campaign Until Monday" ... your turn!

"SECOND PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE REPLACED WITH COMPETING NBC AND ABC TOWN HALLS" ... what?  no dueling banjos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

You can play that while you watch one of the two flaming sacks of ...

My Ex and I both have Tennessee hillbillies a few generations back.  Them be fine folk, yeah!

"The Washington Post, Which Endorsed Biden, Says Biden Did Nothing Wrong" ... defenestrate MSM

"Twitter, Facebook Go Full Tilt Protecting Biden Just Weeks After Execs Join Transition Team" ... defenestrate Social Media
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

How did Trumplestilskin do in his latest campaign rally? I thought Biden did well in his conversation with voters. It was kind of boring actually, but that's just what I've been craving for years!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

I couldn't bring myself to watch any of the Oval Orifice's.  I did see someone on Discord comment that changing the channel from Trump's town hall to Biden's was like going from a performance artist slapping himself in the face with meat while farting into a kazoo to Bob Ross...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 15, 2020, 10:45:35 PMIt was kind of boring actually, but that's just what I've been craving for years!
I could really go for some boring after the last few years.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 15, 2020, 10:45:35 PM
How did Trumplestilskin do in his latest campaign rally? I thought Biden did well in his conversation with voters. It was kind of boring actually, but that's just what I've been craving for years!

Usually craving is for cigarettes or chocolate ;-)

"Dueling Townhalls Post Mortem: Snarling Savannah Vs Gentle George & Not A Single Question About Hunter Biden" ... Bwahah

"The 2020 Election Bamboozle: We Are All Victims Of The Deep State's Con Game" ... Election of 1788, Washington and Franklin were the original Deep State
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

People in my Facebook feed are seriously trying to spread this story that Biden's family are the "most corrupt political family in history." Umm... Have you forgotten Trump's family? Yeah, kinda hard to take you seriously when we still have the guy who flirts with dictators, murderers, and white supremacists in the White House.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 16, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
People in my Facebook feed are seriously trying to spread this story that Biden's family are the "most corrupt political family in history." Umm... Have you forgotten Trump's family? Yeah, kinda hard to take you seriously when we still have the guy who flirts with dictators, murderers, and white supremacists in the White House.

All human beings are deplorables?  Including yours ;-)  Jail all humans, execute them all for their countless crimes against humanity ;-))

Seriously, Bill and Hillary are miles more evil than the Bidens or the Obamas.  Democrats are slavers since Andrew Jackson, but slavery has changed over time.  Republicans were Whigs (Yankee plutocrats).  President Jackson was elected to take them down, and he did, shutting down the predecessor of the Federal Reserve, and bringing about the first Great Depression ... in 1836.  From 1913-1933 it was a bipartisan thing to bring about the second Great Depression (using the new Federal Reserve as a partner).  Woodrow Wilson was one of the most evil Presidents, and he was a Democrat.  Same with Herbert Hoover, an evil Republican.  Y'all are being played, and played.  In my time, LBJ was far more evil than Nixon.

"TIKTOKERS TRIED TO CHEAT BIDEN TOWNHALL RATINGS ABOVE TRUMP BUT FAILED, TRUMP NEARLY DOUBLES RATIN.." .. election interference by useful idiots of CCP app, like with Tulsa rally two months ago.  Dems are the most pathetic and bad losers.  This is all by DNC morans, I don't blame the average deplorable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 16, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
People in my Facebook feed are seriously trying to spread this story that Biden's family are the "most corrupt political family in history."
Always projection with these people.  You can actually use that to get a pretty solid bead on what they're up to.  Corruption.  Election fraud.  Fake...everything.  Etc.