News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on October 08, 2020, 09:54:28 AM
He only wants to debate if he can be within coughing distance of Biden, and those plexiglass shields don't exactly inspire confidence.
Translation: Trump is a fucking coward, which almost all bullies are.

Also, he desperately needs to not debate because of the damage he does himself.  He's trying to get out of the debates any way he can.  He's apparently decided looking like a coward and a petulant child is less damaging than trying to explain himself in public.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 08, 2020, 02:07:38 AM
And before I forget, Pence said that Biden would ban fossil fuels (*clutches pearls*) shortly before praising Trump as some great conservationist.  Did he forget that fossil fuels are a pollutant?

It just seems bizarre to scowl at environmentalism in your opponent and then praise it in your ally.

Part of Agenda 21 from the UN (controlled by China).  Western countries to be reduced to nature preserves for Chinese tourism.  Only electric buggies allowed.  Of course this environmental care won't apply to China.  Guided safari hunting of feral Americans at additional charge.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 08, 2020, 10:20:16 AM
Translation: Trump is a fucking coward, which almost all bullies are.

Also, he desperately needs to not debate because of the damage he does himself.  He's trying to get out of the debates any way he can.  He's apparently decided looking like a coward and a petulant child is less damaging than trying to explain himself in public.

It was a gambit, to make Biden look weak compared to the God Emperor.  And he does look weak, for many reasons.  If Trump wasn't a coward he would strangle Biden on stage, as a mercy killing?

“Senator, your party has spent the last three and a half years trying to overturn the results of the last election...” - VP Pence to VP Candidate Harris
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

"Pence = Race Bannon from Jonny Quest" .. especially the B&W classic version I watched in 1961.  Back then racism was OK.

"Kamala Harris is the black slave owner the Democrats want." ... 50% Indian, 47% White slave owners, 3% Jamaican Black slave.  A ringer, like Obama.

"Pelosi questions Trump's health, says ‘we’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment’" ... because Trump has Covid.  How about impeach Pelosi?

"Mysterious sound distracts Harris-Biden debate viewers" ... candidates should take Gas-X and potty before the debate ;-)

"Lakers' LeBron James takes aim at Mike Pence using viral fly debate moment" .. not successful if fly was star of the debate

"Undecided voters found Harris 'abrasive, condescending' in vice presidential debate" .. least popular Dem primary candidate chosen as VP candidate, a winner?

"June 2019 - Kamala Harris, "Joe Biden is a racist that supports segregationist.  He (Joe) is not fit to be President."
August 2020 - Kamala Harris, "Joe Biden is a good man that will do great things for minorities and all Americans!"" ... DNC is a joke

"When the mail in votes are counted, 110% of the people will have voted for Biden." .. Dems in general, Biden in particular flunked maths
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

“If Democrats are willing to cause such destruction in the pursuit of POWER, just imagine what they’ll do if they obtain it” … President Trump

Dems are all on illegal drugs since 1965.

"PORTLAND DA DROPS HUNDREDS OF ANTIFA RIOT CHARGES WHILE NYC TARGETS JEWISH PEOPLE" ... impeach every Dem office holder

"TRUMP SLAMS OBAMA AND BIDEN, DEMANDS THEY BE INDICTED IMMEDIATELY BY BILL BARR" .. a CIA psyop?  A President doesn't have this power.  The drug cocktail the doctors gave him, it is said, gives one delusions.  CIA planned this?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

It's times like these that I'm glad my mind has Baruch on ignore.

Didn't read what he wrote and don't care, because I can guarantee it's stupid, whatever it is.

Jason Harvestdancer

The VP debate was a lot better than the Presidential debate.  Of course it had its flaws, which is why everyone agrees with "my candidate won while the other candidate dodged the questions."
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Unbeliever

I think they both gave their respective bases what they wanted. I was a bit surprised the Pence did so much bullying, but only a bit. I doubt any votes were changed as a result. Now we just have to wait and see if there is another presidential debate.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

"Yuan Surges Most In 15 Years On Expectations Of Pro-China Pivot By "President Biden"" .. free Fentanyl for everyone, weee.  No foreign interference at all ;-)

"Durham Report Won't Be Ready By Election: AG Barr" .. probably better, because of optics.  Supposedly neither Biden nor Obama were under investigation ;-)

"CA-Based Media Outlet Posts False Story About Pence Testing Positive For COVID-19" .. anyone with Covid is disqualified for political office, Nancy Pelosi becomes first woman President ... wee!

"DEMOCRATS ANNOUNCE PLAN TO REMOVE PRESIDENT BUT NOT TRUMP, PELOSI SETTING STAGE TO REMOVE BIDEN" .. if Trump wins, he gets removed medically.  If Biden wins, he gets removed medically.  This is a way for a non-Black woman who lost all Dem primaries, to become President.  Bwahaha.

"Biden is a trojan candidate." ... Believe Her

"They are rigging election with Soviet efficiency." ... people old enough to remember the Soviet Union
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hear they're going to have another boat parade for Trump, but I have a sinking feeling about that idea...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

I had a scary thought. I need to forget about the news for now.

One probable scenario for the upcoming election IMHO: many Trump voters will physically go to the polls and it may initially seem more like a Trump victory on election night. Then as the mail-in votes slowly get counted it will shift to Biden over the next few days. If Trump cries foul and calls out (implied or directly) the tiny minority of armed goons, there may be violence. How, where and when, I do not know.

These fake 'militia' seem inept, mostly gun guys who rub on their AR15s late at night. However there is a slight chance they trigger a reaction from some moderates if these 'militias' manage to get themselves killed.

SGOS

Thinking about what I'm reading lately, and all the information I've gotten from the past is that Republicans get money from big donors and Democrats get money from the riff raff.  Of course the riff raff (god love us) doesn't have much money.  I've heard about several Trump donors, or maybe it's just a few donors several times that fork over 100 million at a time.

But during the last couple of weeks, Biden is spending 40 mil a week to Trumps 20 mil.  If the common knowledge (not necessarily accurate knowledge) holds, then it seems like Trump should be outspending Biden by millions each week, especially when he's running behind, but he's not spending, almost like he's blown his nest egg.  Is he holding back until the last couple of weeks?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 09, 2020, 09:10:35 PM
I hear they're going to have another boat parade for Trump, but I have a sinking feeling about that idea...

Some folks last time forgot to put the plug in the bottom of their boat ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.