News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"TRUMP AND MELANIA TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID19, LEFTISTS GO NUTS PUSHING INSANE THEORIES HE'S FAKING .." ... you can't make valid predictions.  Everyone supposed that Biden would get Covid even before the first debate.  Trump should now decline the remaining debates, unless he can go and cough on Biden ;-).  The real debate is Pence vs Harris.  Watch that one!  It is Pence and Harris who are running for President, not the two old men.  Of course both Pence and Harris are CIA.

"THE BIZARRE ALTERNATE REALITY OF BIDEN VOTERS"  = today "The bizarre alternate reality of McGovern voters" = yesterday
---

"New York Times slammed for suggesting Trump might not remain on ballot after coronavirus diagnosis" ... NYT is a shithole since they employed Karl Marx, burn it down?

"Biden weighs in after Trump heads to the hospital: ‘This cannot be a partisan moment’" ... we must all unite as Marxists in black face.

"Biden launches ads touting his faith after cardinal says he's 'not a Catholic in good standing'" .. over abortion.  But Marxist Pope will give him special absolution for a large contribution to the Vatican bank
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I was mightily unimpressed by the first debate.  I think both of them performed up to their supporters' expectations but no better.  They both did just well enough so that their supporters can say their candidate won and the other lost.  I don't think anyone gained ground or lost ground, it mostly convinced the already convinced.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 02, 2020, 09:40:36 PM
I was mightily unimpressed by the first debate.  I think both of them performed up to their supporters' expectations but no better.  They both did just well enough so that their supporters can say their candidate won and the other lost.  I don't think anyone gained ground or lost ground, it mostly convinced the already convinced.

I could see the wires (for the two marionettes) that led back to their CIA handlers.  Chris Wallace's hand was up Biden's ass, prostate exam?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You're so full of shit you need someone's hand up your butt to scoop it out. I'm not volunteering...

;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 03, 2020, 08:03:22 PM
You're so full of shit you need someone's hand up your butt to scoop it out. I'm not volunteering...

;-)

Yes, you would like to be a prostate doctor then ... ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 07, 2020, 06:59:16 PM
There's going to be a Vice-Presidential debate tonight.

And it's going to have a plexiglass barrier between the candidates because the current VP is head of the coronavirus task force and might have covid through his boss, who recently hosted a largely maskless super-spreader event and now this virus is running rampant through his administration, which apparently wasn't competent enough to take even basic anti-virus precautions like masks and social distancing.  (some, I assume, wash their hands)

4 more years of this okay with everyone?

Don't care for politicians in general.  But at least now, the real candidates are debating, Harris in particular is the real D-Pres-Candidate.

"CA Officials Topple Giant 'TRUMP' Sign Overlooking 405 Freeway, Citing 'Life And Safety Hazard'" ... Cali, state of beach babes, MJ and LARPing

"Instagram Bans QAnon Accounts, But Refuses To Remove ISIS Accounts Celebrating 9/11" .. ISIS supported by Dems

"MAIL IN VOTING BACKFIRES, DEMOCRATS JUMP SHIP IN PANIC AS MAIL VOTES GET REJECTED IN LARGE NUMBERS" .. could have been done legitimately and efficiently with sufficient preparation, copying successful states, and not being a douche bag
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on October 07, 2020, 08:14:22 PM
"MAIL IN VOTING BACKFIRES, DEMOCRATS JUMP SHIP IN PANIC AS MAIL VOTES GET REJECTED IN LARGE NUMBERS" .. could have been done legitimately and efficiently with sufficient preparation, copying successful states, and not being a douche bag
CA already had a vote-by-mail system in place. But this year they decided it wasn't good enough and they updated it. Maybe it works and maybe it doesn't
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

fencerider

The three things that stand out the most about the debate between the Orange Jester and the Geezer are:

Trump says "Well Boys stand back and stand by" like he is some kind of KKK Grand Master.

Trump denying global warming talking about CDF; as if he does a better job of running the WH; as if raking the ground would solve the problem. Ohhhkayyy- the Artic Circle is supposed to be frozen. It's supposed to be colder than the inside of your freezer, but there are massive fires in the Artic that make the Bobcat Fire look like somebody taking a smoke break.

Trump scores a big point against Biden. Trump accused Biden of leaving court seats empty. Bingo. The only reason that the temporary President of the Senate Mitch McC could put people in the courts is because the real President of the Senate Joe Biden was AWOL. absolutely nothing McC could do that was not legally the responsibility of Biden. The democrats shouldn't have even allowed Biden to be a candidate. That fn traitor Biden gave away 1/8 of the federal court seats to the Republicans.

Both Trump and Biden should be in prison for diff reasons.
Biden: dereliction of duty, felony violation of the 6th ammendment (and McC as well)
Trump: too many for my currently lazy fingers
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Hydra009

Pence has been saying that he "trusts the American people" like he gets paid for every time he says it.  Didn't trust them enough to be honest with them about the nature of this disease or to fight King Orange on his "just the flu bro" policy and "open 'er up and let 'em die" policy.

Pence has said they're rushing to get a vaccine out which certainly sounds good, but it's strange that they weren't gung ho about getting people to wear masks in the interim, even going as so far as blocking mask delivery to vulnerable Americans.  Do they want to protect people or not?  Why don't the words and actions match up?

And now he's deflecting to swine flu.  When you just crapped the bed, it doesn't make you look any better by saying the other guy wet his bed years ago.  He said the stockpiles were empty, which is patently a lie.

Now that I know for a fact that there's a liar in the room, what chance does he have to persuade me or any other sensible American?

And if Pence was so focused on keeping America well prepared for a pandemic did he object when Trump fired the pandemic team?  Pence's narrative is not adding up.

Hydra009

And now Pence is Wormtonguing it up, claiming that Biden is going to raise taxes (not unless you're making >$400,000/year), ban fracking (I wish), supports the Green New Deal (this is true only in my wildest dreams), and abolish fossil fuels (not true, but that's a good idea!)

And the final nail in the coffin was Pence saying that Trump is some great conservationist after crippling the EPA and rolling back a ton of environmental regulations (including making drastic changes to a key environmental legislation)

So now I know for a fact that Pence is a complete liar.  No one trust a liar.  No one believes a liar.  And so help me, this liar just lost the election with his lies.

Hydra009

I will say this though: both candidates here seem like reasonably-intelligent politicians (lying notwithstanding).  They can even have a real debate by (sometimes reluctantly) giving up the floor and letting someone else talk.

In fact, I'd go so far to say that if all I knew about these candidates was these two debates, I'd assume that Pence was the Presidential candidate and Trump the VP pick.  Same with Harris and Biden.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on October 07, 2020, 08:41:48 PM
CA already had a vote-by-mail system in place. But this year they decided it wasn't good enough and they updated it. Maybe it works and maybe it doesn't

Always fix it if it ain't broke, especially if my cousin is the sole bidder ;-))

Quick summary ...

Pence is the opposite of Trump, and a threat for 2024
Harris is a CCP stooge same as the Biden family, not a threat for 2020 or 2024

2016 ... Repubs had nobody better than Donald, a known Democrat.  Dems had nobody better than Hillary, a known Republican.
2020 ... Donald is incumbent, so no surprise there.  Dems had nobody better than Joe, a doddering old fool and crook

Analysis .. DNC and RNC are a liability.  Fire all of them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

And before I forget, Pence said that Biden would ban fossil fuels (*clutches pearls*) shortly before praising Trump as some great conservationist.  Did he forget that fossil fuels are a pollutant?

It just seems bizarre to scowl at environmentalism in your opponent and then praise it in your ally.

Cassia

Flies always find the bullshit Christians, LOL. This guy creeps me out. Thanks to Seth Andrews.

SGOS

Quote“I’m not going to waste my time on a virtual debate, that’s not what debating is all about,” Mr. Trump told the anchor Maria Bartiromo during a Fox Business television interview. “You sit behind a computer and do a debate â€" it’s ridiculous.”
He only wants to debate if he can be within coughing distance of Biden, and those plexiglass shields don't exactly inspire confidence.  2020 will be remembered for Trump going off the rails and the fly on Pence's head.  I didn't watch the debate last night. The campaign is getting silly.  It's hard to take it seriously.