News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Cassia on August 27, 2020, 11:24:13 AM
Citizens would rank choice issues they want addressed, such as affordable healthcare, reducing unemployment, etc.
That would be ideal if extended to local government as well. Also need some sort of method to derive the list of issues that will be ranked.
I haven't thought a lot about this as I have never even considered it before, although intuitively, I think this could be worked out, or some concept that is closely related to the idea.  The problem with "intuitively believing this would work" is that intuition is not a great way to arrive at conclusions.

Baruch

"Portland Murder Suspect Dead After Pulling Gun On Feds During Arrest; Admitted Guilt Hours Earlier In Vice Interview" ... death by cop, same as George Floyd etc

"FEDS ARREST BLM ANTIFA LEFTIST FOR SENDING BOMB THREAT TO PORTLAND POLICE, MEDIA PROTECTS FAR LEFT" ... burn down the media

"WOMAN BEATS 12 YEAR OLD BOY FOR CARRYING TRUMP SIGN SAY POLICE, TERMINAL TDS IS SERIOUS" .. women are trash

"NANCY PELOSI DEMANDS APOLOGY FROM SALON AFTER SHE BROKE COVID RULES AND ADMITTED IT" ... more women are trash

"DEMOCRATS ISSUE VEILED THREAT, VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN OR CITIES BURN, SAY THEY WILL NOT CONCEDE TO TRUMP" ... same as 1860, nuke Dem cities

"DEMS LIE, CLAIM TRUMP TOLD PEOPLE TO VOTE TWICE, TWITTER INTERFERES IN ELECTION AGAIN" same old same old

How the previous incarnation of the DNC IRA was eliminated ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhyDRbdVlS0

When cops were allowed to do their job ...

"Seattle mayor asks state Supreme Court to halt recall effort against her" ... fire her (like condo of Portland mayor?)

"Hunter Biden's deals 'served' China and its military, new documentary claims" .. Biden is CCP candidate

"Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best steps down, claims cuts left her 'destined to fail'" ... even Black females not good enough for Marxists

"Hair salon had to remove job ad for 'happy’ stylist because it is 'discriminatory' against unhappy people" ... why SJWs are as evil as communists

"Discover blocks donations to site raising money for Kyle Rittenhouse defense" ... burn the credit card companies?

"US employers hire 1.4M in August as unemployment rate falls sharply ... continued improvement ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dc3dnev9rY

And even I don't like him

“The result of preaching totalitarian doctrines is to weaken the instinct by means of which free peoples know what is or is not dangerous.” - George Orwell, Animal Farm ... humans are monkey people, animals too

"Bill Clinton Claims Trump Will "Sandbag" Himself Inside White House If He Loses" .. Bill just wants to bang more ladies in the WH and get back that Epstein portrait of him in the blue dress

"ANTIFA KILLER'S SISTER WARNS, HE WILL BE A MARTYR FOR FAR LEFTISTS AS CALLS FOR CIVIL WAR INTENSIF.." ... looking forward to the coming genocide.

"DHS Braces For 'Potential EMP Attack' As Presidential Election Nears" ... China or Russia can provide.  Or how about another CIA false flag?

"Rationalizing 'The Great Reset'" ... Agenda 2030, electronic slavery to the UN, which is run by the Elite.

""A man wearing a Patriot Prayer hat was murdered in Portland by a criminal who said he was "100% Antifa" and instead of banning Antifa pages, Facebook banned Patriot Prayer..."" ... Facebook is evil

"TRUMP'S "VOTE TWICE" COMMENT TRICKED MEDIA INTO ACCEPTING MAIL IN VOTING IS BROKEN" ... Dems will, so Repubs should too ;-p  Trump again demonstrates his ability to troll all the "smart" people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I'm hoping the debates go forward.  I've heard that Biden says he will fact check Trump during the debates.  That raises two points that I find interesting.

1. The idea that Trump would use facts.
2. The idea that Biden could fact-check anyone.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

SGOS

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 05, 2020, 10:57:28 PM
I'm hoping the debates go forward.  I've heard that Biden says he will fact check Trump during the debates.  That raises two points that I find interesting.

I thought this was hilarious, but aside from the humor, I don't think facts are that important to most voters.  Some for sure, but for most not.  I would arrange the following qualities in order of their importance to most voters.

Party affiliation
Stage presence
Looks
Integrity
Intelligence
Grasp of facts

The exact placements may be up for debate, except for party affiliation being the most important factor in winning the debate, while integrity, grasp of facts, and intelligence would probably be close to the bottom.  There may be factors I left out that could be somewhere in the middle.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 05, 2020, 10:57:28 PM

Both are professional liars, one from the commercial sector, one from the political sector.  Facts are weapons, so are lies.  Both will be used.  Fact checking organizations are infiltrated by political operatives, just as Wikipedia article of H W Bush is.

IMHO, I don't want the debates to go forward ... because Biden is a case of elder abuse, and Harris is a case of ironic Black cultural appropriation.  Pence might be the only adult in the room.  The moderator in any case is a Deep State Journalist who will do what the CIA tells him to.

If I voted again, again I would vote third party, even though the Libertarian candidate this time is more cringeworthy than the one last time (who I voted for).  The libertarians reverted to form, as they were in 1976, when I got to meet their VP candidate in person at a small meeting at college.  Basically make everything legal, including rioting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Bob Woodward strikes again: during interviews earlier this year, the Oval Orifice admitted that a) he knew just how bad COVID-19 was and b) he deliberately downplayed it.

And there are tapes.

Good luck spinning his own voice as "fake news"...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on September 09, 2020, 06:13:48 PM
Bob Woodward strikes again: during interviews earlier this year, the Oval Orifice admitted that a) he knew just how bad COVID-19 was and b) he deliberately downplayed it.

And there are tapes.

Good luck spinning his own voice as "fake news"...

Mr Woodward is a well known CIA agent ;-)  CIA should cancel elections and just appoint their best agent as President.

"Departing Facebook engineer accuses tech giant of 'profiting off hate'" ... better than profiting from detergent

"Taco Bell customer threatens staff, spews racial slurs over price of tacos: 'I'm Charlie Manson's daughter!'" ... a true Democrat

"SECRET COALITION OF LEFTIST GROUPS ARE PREPARING FOR POST ELECTION VIOLENCE, UNLESS JOE BIDEN WINS" ... aka CIA, FBI

"Palestinian hijacker Leila Khaled to speak at San Francisco State University, Jewish groups condemn invitation" ... typical of Muslim allied Dems

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Although a lot of people are saying that if the election isn't settled we will get an interim president Pelosi, they are actually wrong.  There is a constitution remedy in the 2nd Article and the 12th Amendment.

In the event that the elector college fails to pick, the decision gets sent to the House of Representatives.  However, in spite of the Democratic majority, that won't result in a Democratic victory.

27 state delegations have a Republican majority.  21 states delegations have a Democratic majority.  1 state is evenly tied, and one state is 7D, 6R, and 1L.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cassia

Don't worry fellow scared suburban conservatives ! When black, brown, gay, and atheist hordes come to plunder your solar path lights and plastic kiddie pools, Trumpy Bear is here to protect and console you !! I am so scared about this election I was just about to order mine until I read this Amazon review..

Do not purchase. Very poorly assembled. Hair was thin and spotty. One eyebrow had very little hair while the other was fine. Certificate contained typographical errors and referred to product as "Trampy Bear" in one instance. Airbagged packaged in an envelope, but finally fluffed out ok. Absolutely would not recommend this purchase!

Baruch

I thought that ad was hilarious!  And as I understand it, being atheist or gay isn't the same as being communist, I have no fear of the atheist or gay hordes.  The communists are another matter, and the rioters and other sociopaths.  Those I will oppose.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Baruch on September 14, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
I thought that ad was hilarious!  And as I understand it, being atheist or gay isn't the same as being communist, I have no fear of the atheist or gay hordes.  The communists are another matter, and the rioters and other sociopaths.  Those I will oppose.
The "MyPillow guy has to be involved somehow  :zzz:

trdsf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 09, 2020, 08:19:02 PM
Although a lot of people are saying that if the election isn't settled we will get an interim president Pelosi, they are actually wrong.  There is a constitution remedy in the 2nd Article and the 12th Amendment.

In the event that the elector college fails to pick, the decision gets sent to the House of Representatives.  However, in spite of the Democratic majority, that won't result in a Democratic victory.

27 state delegations have a Republican majority.  21 states delegations have a Democratic majority.  1 state is evenly tied, and one state is 7D, 6R, and 1L.
It would be the incoming new Congress, not the current one, to do the voting.  However, I don't really expect enough, or even any, delegations to flip.

If the election goes to the next Congress, and if Democrats can flip the Senate (just possible), you could have the bizarre circumstance of the House choosing the Oval Orifice and the Senate choosing Kamala Harris.  The 12th Amendment is silent on what happens if the Senate is evenly divided -- it does not say that the current VP casts a tiebreaker, although I imagine Pence would try to.  And then we get the Supreme Court involved, and I have no idea how they would decide that one.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cassia

Trump's people used Russian MIGs and Russian Troops in a "support out troops ad". Sharp bunch? or just truth in advertising? Morons in any event.

Baruch

How is this different from "I started 4 new wars and got a Nobel" Obama?  You either work for the MIC or you are dead.  Just ask JFK or MLK.

"Exhaustive Pentagon Review Finds No Evidence For NYTimes' "Russian Bounties" Story" ... a vast Trump conspiracy, I tells yah

"LEFTISTS CHEER BILLIONAIRE CASH IN ELECTIONS AS BLOOMBERG PLEDGES 100 MILLION FOR BIDEN" ... liberals taken for a ride

"TRUMP WANTS A 4 HOUR DEBATE WITH BIDEN HOSTED BY JOE ROGAN" ... Biden falls asleep after 5 mins, then Trump does what he likes most, spends the next 4 hours talking about himself ;-p

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.