News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on August 19, 2020, 09:40:30 PM
Sent links to all the younger ones in the family so they get their absentee ballots...they complain about things yet sometimes forget to vote. :cool:
I'm showing up for early voting.  With a face shield and hazmat suit if I have to.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 19, 2020, 10:43:05 PM
I'm showing up for early voting.  With a face shield and hazamat suit if I have to.

The tradition of having people work all day on voting day, and having to crowd at the end of the day, I have always thought is vote caging.  Voting should be available early or over at least two days.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 19, 2020, 10:43:05 PM
I'm showing up for early voting.  With a face shield and hazmat suit if I have to.
In CA our ballots will be mailed out on Oct. 5.  As soon as I get mine, I'm filling it out and hand carrying it to the county election office.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 19, 2020, 11:03:00 PM
In CA our ballots will be mailed out on Oct. 5.  As soon as I get mine, I'm filling it out and hand carrying it to the county election office.

An actual good plan.  What if the county election office is manned by shape shifting reptilians and you have forgotten your special sun glasses?

"DEMOCRAT CHAINS HIMSELF TO MAILBOX BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL INSANE" ... they use lots of drugs in Oregon? ... "Postal Justice Warriors" ;-)

We have gone from actors pretending to be Presidents (Reagan and Trump) to Presidents pretending to be actors (Obama, Biden if he wins) ... aka scripted pols.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""That's Ridiculous": Jill Biden - Not Joe, Appears On Live TV To Defend VP's Cognitive Ability" ... like DeBlasio, President Biden will have two women telling him what he thinks ;-)

"Obama Says Trump "Unfit" For Presidency, Treats Oval Office "Like A Reality TV Show"" ... says 4x warmonger

"Trump Hits Joe And Hunter's China Malarkey In New Campaign Ad" ... don't forget to share the money with the other members of your crime family, Joe.

"The Great Election Fraud: Will Our Freedoms Survive Another Vote?" ... slaves since Nov 1963

Trump plays 4-d chess, Biden plays 1-d chess ;-)

"All dead eyes and false smiles, the sign of a psychopath" ... Dem convention having so much fun

"DEMOCRAT'S DNC 2 WAS EVEN WORSE, A CLOWN SHOW SO BAD THEY HAD WARREN ON THE NATIVE AMERICAN CAUCUS" ... lol

"Democratic convention akin to 'politics by demented Twitter thread'" ... Twitter for twits
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 19, 2020, 05:35:09 PM
I had no idea.  How come his progressive bona fides (and policy positions in general) aren't front and center?  He has a good track record on combating global warming and apparently helped make the clutch play in making gay marriage legal in this country.  Yet, when it comes to how he's portrayed in the media and by the public at large, it's seldom anything more substantial than "he's more presidential" and "not trump".
Don't forget authoring the Violence Against Women Act.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

So have no women seen violence since the government passed a law?

"AOC DECLARES NBC A "LEGACY BRAND"" ... MSM won't like that messaging, they need the advertising money to stay alive.

Dems put the con in convention ;-))

"Trump Gave A Rally In Joe Biden's Home Town - This Was 2016 Populist, Bannon-era Trump" .. Scranton NJ, eew

"Biden Vows To Unite America, Defeat "Darkness" After Accepting Democratic Nomination" ... the old racist Biden, will he lock up the BLM Marxists?

""Wake Up Motherf**ker, Wake Up!" BLM Idles Through Portland Neighborhood With Bullhorn" ... this will sell well with moderates and independents

"Jimmy Dore Blasts Biden's Lineup Of Neocon & War Hawk Endorsements At DNC Convention" ... discredited people like: Powell, Obama and Kerry, war hawks!

"Six Democratic States File Lawsuit Against USPS For "Impeding Free & Fair Elections"" .. thus cancelling the early tally of the election, since the resolution of these lawsuits might take a year ... meaning Nancy Pelosi becomes acting President ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Hillary Clinton Gave Ghislaine Maxwell's Nephew "Very Powerful" Position At State Department: Report" ... all in the crime family

"Biden Supporters Steal 7-Year-Old Boy's MAGA Hat, Attack His Mother" ... Dem bullies

"NYC IS DYING DUE TO CORRUPT DEMOCRATS, DEBLASIO SIPHONS $2M TO HIS WIFE WHILE PLANNING 22K LAYOFFS" .. burn it all down

"TRUMP SAYS DEMOCRATS STEALING THE ELECTION WITH VOTE BY MAIL, VOWS TO DEPLOY POLICE TO STOP FRAUD" ... send in the sheriffs

"Criminal justice activist Donna Hylton, featured in DNC video, was convicted for role in grisly 1985 murder" .. perfect DNC rep

"Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment" ... Papa Doc Obama

"Ben Shapiro on DNC: Democrats didn’t mention threat of China, nationwide unrest all 4 nights" ... they are allies of China and BLM

Biden “Ally of the light” in his own words aka Lucifer

"Biden: "I Would Shut Country Down Again If Recommended By Scientists"" ... 2006 pandemic plan was bipartisan.

"Former Green Beret Who Allegedly Spied For Russia Arrested" .. there are actual traitors, but their political party isn't advertised.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'As Easy As Going To Starbucks' - Dr. Birx Says In-Person Voting Safe In November" ... agrees with Dr Fauci.  Putin got to her too!

"FEC ASKED IF LAURA LOOMER BAN VIOLATES ELECTION LAW, LOOMER MUST BE REINSTATED TO ALL PLATFORMS" ... some cancelled people will have to be uncancelled ;-)

"GIDDY FAKE NEWS "JOURNALISTS" RUN FROM BIDEN TO SEE FIREWORKS INSTEAD OF CHALLENGING HIM ON ANYTHI.." ... village idiots

"CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS MEAN LITERALLY NOTHING: HERE'S WHY" ... degenerates endorse compulsive liars?

"BLM LEFTIST CHARGED WITH TERROR, THE HAMMER IS DROPPING AND THESE CRAZIES CAN'T HIDE" ... had molotov cocktail but no mask

"Biden says Trump seeks to 'defund the police' -- through proposed cuts" ... typical Left projection.  Biden also accuses Trump of working for a foreign government, while taking bribes from Ukraine

""What Have Democrats Done To Solve ANYTHING?": Rose McGowan Goes Ballistic Over 'Rapist' Biden, 'Vacuous' Liberal Elites" ... they are good at chanting ... "Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Minh ... Snort A Line Of Coke"

"When these ghouls get back into power, are they going to continue to insist all their critics are really just Russian bots & Kremlin agents?" - Glenn Greenwald (on Twitter).  Glenn isn't conservative, not Republican, just an enemy of the Deep State

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Not Again!? Joe Biden Accused Of Plagiarizing Canadian Politician In DNC Speech" ... his ghost writer is guilty.  How many takes did it take to make that pre-recorded speech?

"Slammed NYC Movers Turning Away Business As Residents Flee City" ... burn it all down

"Arrest Made In Viral Hate Crime Against 7-Year-Old With MAGA Hat" ... 21 year old Hispanic woman picks on a 7 year old Anglo boy.  LARPing revolution, Batman!

Post in history section, Russian Revolution Simplified, so all your LARPing Reds can see how this is done, why Stalin is chad ;-)

"KAMALA HARRIS PRANKED WITH FAKE PHONE CALL, ACCEPTS DIRT ON TRUMP FROM FOREIGNERS" .. fake Queen Greta, bwahah ... this happened earlier this year, only came out because she too VP candidacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Democratic convention was a Trump Derangement Syndrome ‘group therapy session’" ... too bad all the doctors are R-party

"If fascism ever comes to America it will come in the form of liberalism" - Ronald Reagan, the actual quote by the actual guy, vs the fake one from the fake Churchill ;-)

This is why Black college students are calling for segregation at non-traditionally-Black colleges.

"Charged With FELONIES Sparks Political Crisis As Civil Unrest Erupts Nationwide" … reparations for felons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"State Of Emergency Declared, Armed Leftists Aim Rifles At Cops, Prepare For Nationwide Rioting" in Kenosha Wisconsin.  Burn it all down … leave no Dem city with a living body (Biblical punishment like Nineveh)

"The Theories WERE RIGHT Kim Jong Un Is Using a Body Double And In A Coma??" … Apparently Biden is using the same MO, and Harris prefers to snog the body double ;-)

"Richard Spencer Endorses Joe Biden, Democrats Have The White Nationalist Vote Locked Up" … American neo-Nazis know a fellow Nazi when the see one, and a descendent of a slave owner when they see one

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

When did Trump bring ''the economy back''? I only just heard about that, but I don't remember it.

Now DJTJ says Trump shut down travel from China. He didn't do that, either.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

This convention is job security for fact checkers!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 24, 2020, 10:29:05 PM
When did Trump bring ''the economy back''? I only just heard about that, but I don't remember it.

Now DJTJ says Trump shut down travel from China. He didn't do that, either.

No, Trump did nothing.  Putin is G-d, he does everything.

Actually, the whole economy as GDP or Dow Jones is BS, but you already knew that.  I want all Americans to drown in their own poverty.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.