News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 12, 2020, 07:21:06 AM
I read somewhere that Biden's support among the "black vote" is all the way down to 75% (typically 90% for Democrats) while Trump's is up to 15% (typically 5% for Republicans).

I know some Democratic pollsters are sweating over that.

Dems own Black voters like they used to own Black people ... for now.  Everyone is neglecting how many voters will sit this one out (I am, permanently).  I can't say I am pleased with Trump, would only give him a "C" ... but he was an political unknown in 2016.  Biden is a crypto-racist, and Harris is a non-American Black, ancestry from Jamaica, as Obama's was from Kenya.  The Dems have a hard time running a genuine African-American with an arrest record ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 12, 2020, 09:15:52 AM
I've always wondered how presidents pick running mates.  I'm sure they have their reasons, some of which may be strategic.  But in the end, they pick who they pick, and then it's up to us and the guys who write op-eds to invent the logic for why this was a good or bad choice.

I think Palin was forced on a senile McCain.  Otherwise there are traditional calculi.  Kennedy picked Johnson to cover his Southern flank ... and that helped Johnson et al to be positioned to benefit from the assassination.  Often times Presidents pick a VP for lack of anything to recommend them (Mr Potatoe-head).  Kamala Harris is well positioned to "manage" Biden or replace him, per the Swamp.

"Far-Left Democrat Rep. Pramila Jayapal Brags About Manipulating Joe Biden" ... a pre-election psyop for the Bernie Bros.  He has moved strongly Left for now, to keep the Bernie Bros on-side (who' s lack of enthusiasm hurt Hillary).  But given Kamala Harris, they will be screwed the minute Biden takes office.  Kamala likes to jail innocent Black men in particular.

"Facebook Cracks Down On 'Fake' Local News Networks Run By Political Operatives" ... how about banning all political advertisements?

""We Will Be Watching You": Dems Put Media On Notice To Avoid 'Racist Tropes' Such As 'Angry Black Women'" ... calling White-women Karens is still PC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Who would constitute Biden's dream team? What if Oprah was on the ticket? Michelle Obama?

I used to watch Oprah's 'Super Soul Sunday' sometimes just for the cringe. That D. Chopra guy is a trip. Not sure really sure why Oprah gives weight loss or marriage advice either. Priests are always giving marriage advice too. Like getting stock tips down at the soup kitchen.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on August 12, 2020, 01:45:18 PM
Who would constitute Biden's dream team? What if Oprah was on the ticket? Michelle Obama?

I used to watch Oprah's 'Super Soul Sunday' sometimes just for the cringe. That D. Chopra guy is a trip. Not sure really sure why Oprah gives weight loss or marriage advice either. Priests are always giving marriage advice too. Like getting stock tips down at the soup kitchen.

You can't even get "steak tips" at the soup kitchen ;-) ... just broth of rat

"GROSS, SLEAZY OPPORTUNIST KAMALA HARRIS ONCE SAID SHE BELIEVED BIDENS' ACCUSERS" ... back in April 2019, before the #BelieveHer accusation was made, that ended #BelieveHer.  Senator Harris is famous for her Willie Brown encounter.  See, the CIA thru Epstein, gets dirt on everyone, then blackmails them.  This is why all Dem candidates are sex deviants.  Most Rep candidates probably.  Trump is a deviant, but is public about it, so he can't be blackmailed by the CIA.

"THE LEFT IS EATING ITSELF ALIVE OVER KAMALA VP PICK AND NOW TRUMP WILL LANDSLIDE" ... too bad "Svetlana Iosifovna Alliluyeva" aka Stalin's daughter is no longer available (and she was a naturalized US citizen anyway, so not eligible for VP).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on August 12, 2020, 07:21:06 AM
I read somewhere that Biden's support among the "black vote" is all the way down to 75% (typically 90% for Democrats) while Trump's is up to 15% (typically 5% for Republicans).
Gluteus maximus extraction?  Drinking the bleach-flavored koolaid?  Hmm..

According to a poll at the end of June, Trump's at 7%.  And just last month, his press secretary bragged about 8%.  Though, that could be a false flag, he might've worked with Romney at some point. :P

I've gotta say, I didn't know that 5% is typical for Republicans.  I guess that makes sense.  They say black lives matter and Republicans say that racism doesn't exist and that BLM is racist.  Can't blame them for not wanting to throw in with that ball o' crazy.

But you know, something about that 5% figure sounds familiar...

"And a recent poll came out where I had 25 percent African-American.  And the Republicans usually get about 4 percent or 5 percent.  And one of the hosts said, if he ever gets 25 percent, this election’s over.  You might as well not run it." - Trump, from an 2/21/16 interview with Jake Tapper

Just fyi, it's not normally 5%.  It's more like 10% plus or minus 5 points, depending on how Republicans present themselves and how much dog whistling they're willing to do to win.  Black support for Republicans used to be a lot higher before that whole Southern Strategy thing.  I wonder why.

QuoteI know some Democratic pollsters are sweating over that.
They're sweating so hard they're trying to put the kibosh on mail-in voting during a pandemic?

Baruch

Senator Harris is also Indian (Asian) in descent.  She trashed Biden in debate.  Tulsi trashed Kamala in debate, and she is also of Indian (Asian) descent.

Choosing Senator Harris as VP, would have increased (slightly) my likelihood of voting for Biden, if I were voting and still a Democrat.  Tulsi would have even increased that further.  Oprah or Michelle Obama would have decreased it.

Meanwhile, why is poorly implemented mail in voting (NM in the last election .. my daughter informed me. was competent) being pushed so hard?  In a circumstance of 10s of thousands of fake driver's licenses?  The California system in particular is rampant with questionable practices, more people voting than registered there.  Basically mail in votes should only be for registered voters, only if they register months before an election, so their fake credentials can be verified.  The actual voter registration is in person, not on-line or by mall.  Registered voters request a ballot on-line (to verity which ballot they get), get it in the mail, mail it back after filling it out.  The trick is having legitimate registered voters.  Waiting a few extra days to have a mail in vote tabulated isn't that bad, India has to do this all the time, because its India, the world's largest democracy.

Kamala is a member of the "Boule" Black secret society modeled after the "Skull & Bones" the Bush family is part of.  Pure Deep State.  Her most prominent ancestor was the biggest slave owner in Jamaica.  She is slightly more African than Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

I am fine myself with women leaders, people of Indian descent, people of African descent.  Since I vote for individuals, not Identity Politics.

"Liberals do not think it is right to criticise a woman that comes from a family of slave owners ....that was a quick 180." .. bwahah.  The Swamp has spoken.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I like Warren a lot, but she's from a state that has a Republican governor, who would have appointed a Republican Senate replacement.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 12, 2020, 03:52:25 PM
I like Warren a lot, but she's from a state that has a Republican governor, who would have appointed a Republican Senate replacement.

Kamala Harris is your junior Senator ... what do you think?

"Even Rachel Dolezal has more connection to African Americans than Kamala Harris." ... maybe Harris has slightly more.

"CNN: Joe Biden Could 'Step Aside' For Kamala Harris" ... before, during or after the fake Dem convention ... but before the election.  Name Hillary Clinton as her VP.

"Flashback: Harris joked about killing Trump, Pence, Sessions during 2018 'Ellen' appearance" ... I don't like Trump's jokes either

Biden wanted the governor of Michigan as his VP candidate, but she isn't Black enough (Harris is barely Black as it is).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"THE RISE OF THE HEEL LICKERS! KAMALA HARRIS FANS CIRCLE THE WAGON" ... Leftists are irrational, so they can and will circle this square

"Sniff 'n Blow 2020" idea for campaign sticker ;-)

"Cornel West Calls Biden-Harris 'Slow-Moving Disaster'" ... if he says this, and he is a REAL African-American (unlike Obama and Harris) ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden was "woke fishing" in choosing his VP candidate" ... fake male Progressive trying to get a girl into bed (and Kamala has experience)

"BIDEN HIRES OPENLY VIOLENT, RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC MARXIST TO LEAD ARIZONA DIGITAL TEAM" .. vetting error or going to plan?  Hire Bernie Bros, wake up with Commies

"PREDICTION: JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS WILL ALMOST TOTALLY IGNORE THEIR OWN RECORDS" .. the only safe candidate is one who has never been in politics before ;-))

"MEMETIC OCCULTISM! POWER GOES OUT AT FIRST BIDEN-HARRIS EVENT" ... even the Devil is offended by this unnatural pairing ;-)

"The Senate went on leave. No money for you peasants." ... we aren't in their club.  The House only wants to fix the election for Biden.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

This deserves its own post ...

"During an interview on Fox Business yesterday, Trump said that if USPS doesn't get the $25 billion earmarked in the Democratic stimulus plan, then it won't have the money to handle mail-in ballots." ... doesn't say that the USPS will never get it, but this is putting pressure on the Dems since time is short.  Could just be another snafu for a country unprepared for pandemics.

"USPS Mail-Sorting Machines Are Mysteriously Being Deactivated Ahead Of Election" ... new US Postmaster (Franklin was the original traitor here) is a Republican fund raiser.  This is very odd timing indeed ;-(

"New Jersey To Become 9th State To Adopt "Universal Mail-In Voting"" ... as I pointed out earlier vs NM ... this can be done with integrity.  The integrity of who is a registered voter is key.  If the intent of the DNC is to have illegally registered or unregistered voters do mail in voting since they won't be vetted in person, then this is an attempt to steal the election, and I support any President in preventing this treason.  If this is not being done with criminal intent, then I have no problem with mail-in voting, and would want the USPS geared up to properly support it.  The integrity of the system is more important than who gets elected.

""Democrats Are Holding This Up!" - Trump Rages After Ordering Mnuchin To Send $3,400 To US Families" ... both parties are blocking.  $3400 would be direct deposit to family of four, not mailed check?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NEWSWEEK ARTICLE ARGUES KAMALA HARRIS IS NOT A CITIZEN, DEMOCRATS OUTRAGED" ... funny coming from an MSM rag.  Her parents were here on temporary VISA and had her here in the US.  Not the same as Obama (born in Hawaii territory) or McCain (born in Panama Canal Zone).  My limited understanding is if you are not flying over the US, but on the ground, not even in a hospital situation (say back of a cab) ... and born here, then you are a US citizen (though you might have more than one citizenship depending on who your parents are (where they are from).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bipartisan corruption of course ...

Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends

"Only the little people pay taxes." -- Leona Helmsley

"brazen American corruption and nepotism" ... all ruling families, including Clintons, Bidens, Trumps, Obamas, Cheneys, Gores, Bushes.  Hunter Biden claimed "poverty" paying off his large back-tax bill.  His poverty included a $12,000 per month apartment and a $130,000 car ;-)  He has to work hard to keep up with Chelsea Clinton.

"Conservative Journalist Arrested & Jailed Ahead Of 'ShadowGate' Documentary Release" ... Wikileaks probably is innocent too, the government is criminal

"YouTube To End Election "Interference"... By Interfering With The Free Press" ... Youtube = Google = Alphabet = CIA

"Watch As Biden's Sheepdogs Eject Docile Journalists Before Anyone Can Ask Questions" .. Pravda proud

"Crony Capitalist Execs Cheer Selection Of Kamala Harris As Dem VP" ... Biden & Harris are closet Republicans, just as Trump & Pence are closet Democrats

"They are telling voters to dump Trump and restore them to power or they will tear down the United States and burn down your homes..." .. people respond well to honest political messaging ... "37% plurality of independents do not think either would be a good candidate" ... if I were voting, I would be in this last group, 1/10 of voters who think "good cop/bad cop" is a shit show.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 15, 2020, 06:59:29 PM
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/06/biden-floats-baseless-election-conspiracy/

Dat editor's note.

There is an election conspiracy, every two years, and both parties are involved ;-))

The USPS has been a shithole since 1970 (National Guard used to process mail during postal strike).  It has always lost money every year, because ordinary mail pays for junk mail, and bought politicians won't fix this.  This is why FedEx and UPS exist.  But this 50 year old problem isn't because of Trump.

"don't underestimate how badly Biden can screw things up" - Barak Obama aka says Biden is unfit for office ... earlier Obama told Biden "you don't have to do this".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.