News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"MSNBC producer resigns from network with scathing letter: They block 'diversity of thought' and 'amplify fringe voices'" ... center Left jumping overboard before it is too late to avoid Guantanamo

"CNN's Brian Stelter ridiculed for claiming 'right-wing media tempest' is behind push for Biden not to debate Trump" ... Nazis under my bed!

"Soros Infuses $116K Into McCloskey Prosecutor's PAC Days After Charges Filed" ... Hungarian war criminals can interfere or CCP, but not Russia.

Trump approves the Florida state mail in ballot.  This can be done in a legitimate way.  How well this is done will vary from state to state.  Also no state system can be changed with less than 90 days to the election.  Hillary says that the USPO will help Putin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

50% of White Americans Would Vote for Trump If Election Were Held Today

Overall, the poll found that 43 percent of voters would choose Biden in a present-day matchup whereas 40 would choose Trump. In a mid-July poll by Hill-HarrisX, Biden had a 7-point national lead over Trump.

Although the poll showed Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden beating Donald Trump in an immediate matchup among almost every other demographic, Trump led Biden amongst male voters 45 to 43 percent, Midwest voters 42 to 39 percent, Independent voters 35 to 33 percent, voters earning above $75,000 a year by 48 to 39 percent and voters aged 35 to 49 by a margin of 44 to 37 percent.

I understand why people vote against Democrats but I still don't understand why they believe Trump is the best person to lead the country or the Republican party. Imagine Trump was CEO of the company where you work and he's tweeting about celebrities and only looking at fiscal numbers that make him happy. Trump didn't "grow into the role" of president like many Republicans hoped. I know many people are worried about "the radical Left" but imagine what a really smart conservative could do in office. Trump is in some ways a blessing to Democrats because he's so incompetent. I can only assume Republicans are sticking with Trump due to the sunk cost fallacy.

And to those who say "but what about Biden?" I'm not talking about who the Democrats choose but who the Republicans choose to lead their party.

Mike Cl

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 06, 2020, 07:18:17 AM
50% of White Americans Would Vote for Trump If Election Were Held Today

Overall, the poll found that 43 percent of voters would choose Biden in a present-day matchup whereas 40 would choose Trump. In a mid-July poll by Hill-HarrisX, Biden had a 7-point national lead over Trump.

Although the poll showed Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden beating Donald Trump in an immediate matchup among almost every other demographic, Trump led Biden amongst male voters 45 to 43 percent, Midwest voters 42 to 39 percent, Independent voters 35 to 33 percent, voters earning above $75,000 a year by 48 to 39 percent and voters aged 35 to 49 by a margin of 44 to 37 percent.

I understand why people vote against Democrats but I still don't understand why they believe Trump is the best person to lead the country or the Republican party. Imagine Trump was CEO of the company where you work and he's tweeting about celebrities and only looking at fiscal numbers that make him happy. Trump didn't "grow into the role" of president like many Republicans hoped. I know many people are worried about "the radical Left" but imagine what a really smart conservative could do in office. Trump is in some ways a blessing to Democrats because he's so incompetent. I can only assume Republicans are sticking with Trump due to the sunk cost fallacy.

And to those who say "but what about Biden?" I'm not talking about who the Democrats choose but who the Republicans choose to lead their party.
How ANYBODY can think the orange monster is helping them in any way (well, the 1%, would love him again), is beyond me.  We really, really are, as a country, too stupid to live.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

I don't expect any President to help me.  Nor, 250 years ago, did I expect King George III to help me.  I am not upper class.  What help do people expect?  FDR got us out of the Great Depression thru WW II, not the New Deal.  He did that by collaborating with war monger Churchill and commie Stalin.

"Pompeo Offers $10 Million Reward For Information On Foreign Election Interference" ... about time (this is now a meme/excuse for both parties)

"New York Times Quietly Scrubs Paid Chinese Propaganda From Website" ... we already know who is guilty this time

"Biden Backs Out Of Milwaukee Convention Over COVID-19 Concerns, Will Accept Nomination From Delaware" ... why bother with fake conventions?

"BIDEN HASN'T TAKEN A COGNITIVE TEST, GETS DEFENSIVE WHEN QUERIED, INVOKES COCAINE" ... upper class using controlled substances for millennia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

There are also VP debates.  VP Pence isn't senile.  Will the Dems pick a senile VP candidate, so she can hide under her desk with Joe?

Odds in the Dark Web is for Biden to drop out at the last minute, replaced with a young charismatic unknown, someone without a history (that can be torn to shreds).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 06, 2020, 07:18:17 AMI can only assume Republicans are sticking with Trump due to the sunk cost fallacy.
That's pretty much it.  That and the unsavory reality that a lot of the traits Democrats and Independents hate about Trump are the exact same traits these people love - particularly white people who resemble that guy in a golf cart trump tweeted out.  Rationality doesn't enter into it.  That was only a facade anyway, hiding a deplorable interior.

Baruch

"JOE BIDEN INSINUATES BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL IDENTICAL... NO THIS ISN'T A JOKE" ... his generation isn't liberal in the same way as young Dems

"1000s Of Mail-In Ballots Once Deemed Invalid Now Ordered To Be Counted In NYC" ... revenge of the chads, not the Chads

"In NYC, a judge ruled ballots without postmarks count, even if they arrived 2 days after the election..." ... see above.  Think about every election being contested in court, and it taking until mid  2021 until who "won" the WH?  So the default is, if there is a shit show election that takes Justice Scalia's ghost to adjudicate, the opposition party automatically gets power?  This is why I favor military nullification of the civilian BS.

"Gen. Flynn Warns Of "Vicious Assault By Enemies On All That Is Good" In 'Letter To America'" ... he is just starting to talk, wait until the final attempt by Obama to block him fails in court shortly.  Get the helicopters ready to take Dems to Guantanamo.

"BERNIE PROPOSES 60% TAX ON WEALTH, NOT INCOME, LEFTISTS ARE LYING OR STUPID" ... yes, the rich are crazy to support the Biden/Sanders platform

"BIDEN IS AN UNREPENTANT RACIST AND HE GETS A FREE PASS FROM THE LEFT" ... that and his sexual assault

"Group sends hundreds of thousands of 'potentially misleading' ballot applications" ... look official, but are not.  As easy as taking candy from a voter!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Democrat think tank calls for color revolution if Trump wins election" ... Soros funded no doubt.  This has been in operation since 2016.

Dems plan in certain states, to overturn the Electoral College, by ignoring the state-wide vote and the state legislature, the Dem governors ruling by decree, putting only Biden electors forward.  That is secession like 1860!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I think the WH stonewalling of the recent covid relief talks with the Democrats is intended to make the Democratic party look like the bad guys when they take Trump to court over his upcoming exec. orders.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2020, 05:53:43 PM
I think the WH stonewalling of the recent covid relief talks with the Democrats is intended to make the Democratic party look like the bad guys when they take Trump to court over his upcoming exec. orders.

The Democrats are Satan ;-)  Why would any Republican or Independent agree to anything they want, when they are behind AntiFA and BLM and riots and looting and arson and murder?

Why would Dems go to court when they are planning a violent Marxist revolution in November?  The courts will have to be burned too.

"Trump new orders will:
   â€¢   Eliminate the payroll tax
   â€¢   Extend unemployment benefits by $400 per week, down from $600
   â€¢   Defer student loan repayments through the end of the year
   â€¢   Extend protections against evictions"

Populism.  Revolution isn't populist, it is criminal.

"'Broke And Unemployed' Hunter Biden Slapped With $450K Tax Lien - Which Was 'Resolved' In Six Days" ... check his money in the Estonian banks

"More Than 84,000 Mail In Ballots Disqualified In New York City Primary" ... make all the ballots mail-in and have a judge loyal to King George III invalidate all of them.

"US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran" ... maybe CIA isn't evil, just incompetent.  They didn't predict the fall of the Soviet Union either.

"CIA Stuns In Saying "No Evidence" TikTok Giving Its Data To China" ... CIA and CCP share data, so CIA is as worried as the CCP

"FAR LEFTISTS ANNOUNCE 'WHITE HOUSE SIEGE,' 50 DAYS OF MASS UNREST" ... from the guys at Occupy, who are the intelligencia of BLM.  How about 50 days of summary executions?

"POLICE REFUSED TO FRAME MCCLOSKEY'S, REPUBLICANS NOW DEMAND DOJ GET INVOLVED IN STOPPING CORRUPT DA" ... just murder White people

History rhymes ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAofKwX2KM
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

"US Intelligence: If Trump Wins Russia Did It, If Biden Wins It Was China And Iran" ... maybe CIA isn't evil, just incompetent.  They didn't predict the fall of the Soviet Union either.

As if the planning decisions of a group of Soviet leaders and state owned entities was ever going to outperform the lightning fast reaction times of a somewhat free market. The Chinese really need to rename their party.

Baruch

One of my old friends has said that reactivating Chinese Merchantilism is a world ending event.  They can outcompete anyone, with the end result of human extermination.  The British were smart to get them all addicted to opium.

"LIBERTARIAN PARTY ABANDONS ACTUAL LIBERTY IN FAVOR OF COURTING DISAFFECTED LEFTIST VOTERS" ... I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, not because of the Libertarian Party, but because of Gary Johnson not being Trump or Hillary.  Not because of the Libertarian Party's lame plan of being more liberal than George McGovern.

""IT'S A PEACEFUL PROTEST" TRUMP SAYS OF HIS LATEST SPEECH" ... Americans are as primitive as Middle Ages peasants during the Black (BLM) Death.

"Fake driver's licenses flooding into US from China, other countries, US says" ... helping to make more Mexicans vote for Dems

"Furious Democrats Faced With A Daunting Question: Will They Dare To Challenge Trump's Stimulus Orders" ... if Obama can rule by decree, so can Trump

"Nancy Pelosi Admits On CNN: "China Would Prefer Joe Biden"" ... since politicians always lie, this must not be true ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"TRUMP PROCLAIMS HE WILL SCRAP PAYROLL TAXES, DEMS CLAIM HE WANTS TO SCRAP SOCIAL SECURITY" ... SS withholding different from Medicare withholding and income tax withholding.  I think he is only suspending income tax withholding.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

In non-Trump news (it exists, or so I'm told), Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate.

It makes sense that Biden would pick a 2020 primary candidate, and Harris ran a strong campaign, winning states like...

umm...

...you know what, nevermind.  The point is she was there, and I guess that's something.

Her positions are generally pretty decent imo.  Hopefully, she gets more mileage out of that in the general than in the primary.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 11, 2020, 05:04:26 PM
In non-Trump news (it exists, or so I'm told), Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate.

It makes sense that Biden would pick a 2020 primary candidate, and Harris ran a strong campaign, winning states like...

umm...

...you know what, nevermind.  The point is she was there, and I guess that's something.

Her positions are generally pretty decent imo.  Hopefully, she gets more mileage out of that in the general than in the primary.
Yeah 'Pocahontas', as Trump calls her (for the dims) did better in the primaries. She would energize the Bernie supporters more perhaps. There is something seemingly 'executive' and sharp about Harris. I think 'seeming presidential' on TV is still a big deal and she has that.