News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"White House Folds On Decision Barring Foreign Students From Online-Classes-Only This Fall" ... good, the ICE decision was hasty, even if (not) all out of state students are Chinese.

"Solomon: Joe Biden's Energy Adviser Aided Kremlin Nuclear Agenda" ... still covering up Uranium One, and blaming it on Trump

"Biden Unveils $2 Trillion Plan To Move US To "100% Clean Energy" By 2035" ... Environment Czar AOC?  Michael Moore already showed this is a scam (unfortunately). "A chicken in every pot, and a Tesla in every garage." ... another Tesla ran into the back of a stopped police car while on auto.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump flails and fails against Biden

QuotePresident Donald Trump and his campaign have spent months deploying a series of attacks depicting Joe Biden as weak, unfit and a tool of leftists.

But as Biden rises in the polls, it's becoming increasingly clear that the attacks aren't sticking. So Trump's mission to define Biden to voters has proven difficult.
I've seen some of the negative ads and so far it's just basic brain-dead republican talking points.  "Radical leftist who will increase taxes and create burdensome regulations!"  It tellingly omits exactly which policies are radical (policies that are watered-down versions of stuff our European allies accomplished decades ago) and who considers them to be radical, who these taxes will mainly apply to (it's fun to watch people who make 20k a year be outraged by the existence of estate taxes and capital gains taxes), and what problems these regulations are designed to address.

My favorite anti-Biden smear so far is that he's some super far-left commie.  Oh man, those are real gut-busters.

Trump really went all in on statues, which is weird considering most Americans' concerns are far more mundane.  Simple stuff like not dying because some idiot can't cover his face, not getting evicted, getting back into the workforce without becoming a casualty of it, and access to affordable healthcare.  Problems that Trump and his buddies have never experienced in their entire silver-spoon lives.

It's the economy, stupid!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 15, 2020, 03:10:02 PM
Trump flails and fails against Biden
I've seen some of the negative ads and so far it's just basic brain-dead republican talking points.  "Radical leftist who will increase taxes and create burdensome regulations!"  It tellingly omits exactly which policies are radical (policies that are watered-down versions of stuff our European allies accomplished decades ago) and who considers them to be radical, who these taxes will mainly apply to (it's fun to watch people who make 20k a year be outraged by the existence of estate taxes and capital gains taxes), and what problems these regulations are designed to address.

My favorite anti-Biden smear so far is that he's some super far-left commie.  Oh man, those are real gut-busters.

Trump really went all in on statues, which is weird considering most Americans' concerns are far more mundane.  Simple stuff like not dying because some idiot can't cover his face, not getting evicted, getting back into the workforce without becoming a casualty of it, and access to affordable healthcare.  Problems that Trump and his buddies have never experienced in their entire silver-spoon lives.

It's the economy, stupid!

Nope, Joe Biden isn't a communist.  He will be a ventriloquism dummy for commies AOC, BLM and Bernie Sanders.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Kanye West Is Reportedly Pulling Out Of Presidential Race After Polling At Just 2% In National Survey" ... sad, guess BPDM (Black Politicians Don't Matter) is a thing.

"Police Say Texas A&M Student Who Found Racist Notes On His Car Put Them There" ... so many KKK out there (not) the Dems have to fake it.

"Another Poll Finds Biden Beating Trump - Except Most Surveyed Believe 'Silent Majority' Will Hand President Win" ... CIA will fix the election, as they have since 1960.  CIA has done a great job preventing Americans from running their own country ;-))

"Over A Third Of Americans Believe Biden Is Incapable Of Debating Trump" ... those are the Republicans.  So do Independents or Democrats even have an IQ above 80?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden campaign responds to Police association jumping ship, endorsing Trump" ... if I were my nephews, and Biden's house caught on fire or was broke into I would stay at the station with my coffee and donuts ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I suppose since third parties in general and the Libertarian Party in particular are so bad I have to choose between a mentally challenged senile pedophile sex offender and a mentally challenged senile pedophile sex offender.  Which senile sex offender is better?  I really don't know.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on July 18, 2020, 04:14:40 PM
I suppose since third parties in general and the Libertarian Party in particular are so bad I have to choose between a mentally challenged senile pedophile sex offender and a mentally challenged senile pedophile sex offender.  Which senile sex offender is better?  I really don't know.

Sex isn't a sin ;-)  Senility comes to all who live long enough.  Old people just hope we don't make fools of ourselves before we go ;-))

I usually didn't vote by party when I was still voting.  I voted for the individual, with a nod to the party being part of the whole package.  I have voted for the lesser of two evils, but I disavow that now, why I voted Gary Johnson in 2016 (my daughter did too).  Please one and all, consider politics to be a particularly vile spectator sport.  Unless you are in office, taking bribes and making false promises, you aren't really playing.  Bear baiting and cock fighting are more civilized.

Our system is the worst of the Romans combined with the worst of the Greeks.  The Greek part being a contradiction ... Plato's Republic (aka Guardians, hence the name of the vile Left newspaper) combined with the democracy he totally opposed.

"BIDEN AND TRUMP BOTH CLAIM FOREIGN INTERFERENCE??! SOO NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THE ELECTION RESULTS" ... there is no truth, just lies!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Oh this outcome is going to be difficult.  if the margin of victory is less than the number of potentially contested votes both sides will not only claim the other side cheated they will also claim foreign influence.  Biden will say Trump is backed by the Russians and Trump will say Biden is backed by the Chinese.

By the way, how many elections did the US interfere with around the world?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on July 19, 2020, 10:38:38 AM
Oh this outcome is going to be difficult.  if the margin of victory is less than the number of potentially contested votes both sides will not only claim the other side cheated they will also claim foreign influence.  Biden will say Trump is backed by the Russians and Trump will say Biden is backed by the Chinese.

By the way, how many elections did the US interfere with around the world?

Satan backs both parties.  The Chinese and Russians are innocent ;-)

"ANTIFA LEFTISTS TORCH PORTLAND POLICE UNION IN NIGHT 52 OF RIOTS, MEDIA BLAMES TRUMP AND POLICE" ... Portland is queer ;-)  The mayor is also the chief of police.  No separation of powers.  Also I suspect that the mayor is the local head of AntiFa.  Arson is protest?  Yes, all Black male crimes are reparations ;-) ... but why is Black on Black crime the majority of their many crimes?  Yes, White cops make you take drugs.  Just ask George Floyd.

Yes the mayor of Portland is in charge of the WH ... sure, wait until you get over your DTs, druggie.

Again, N Ireland is the model.  Sinn Féin = DNC, IRA = AntiFa.

My daughter and I agree that the Feds should have uniforms, so you can tell who you are dealing with.  Marked cars also.  But the uniform should be Judge Dredd style.  And armed with flame throwers.  That way they can go to registered Dem voter homes, and eliminate the commie and Covid infections at once (sarc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tFAb53VwA

If you see Judge Dred approach, you will not try to resist arrest like George Floyd ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolk_rDA9xU
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Rosycheeked_rebel

NULL

Hydra009

Quote from: Rosycheeked_rebel on July 19, 2020, 04:46:47 PMA huge chunk of people from the left are still planning on writing in Bernie or whoever, and making it known getting rid of Trump will not be the end all be it. But a lot of them have drunk the Biden Kool-Aid. This man will not last a year in office.
What is this based on?  Gut feelings?  Cause I'm looking at fairly recent polls that have about 87% of Bernie voters voting for Biden at the end of the day.  I mean, FFS it would take a pretty bizarre Bernie supporter to prefer Bernie completely out of the picture over the Bernie-Biden taskforce.

Hydra009

And before I forget, some polls have Biden leading by 15 points, much more than Clinton.  I was getting some 2016 deja vu B.C. (before coronavirus) but this crisis has changed all that.  Trump's favorability has gone into the toilet, and while he will still capture 40-44ish percent of the votes (gotta love the poorly educated), that's not enough to win.

Trump's strength is 2016 is that he was a political unknown with a populist message and people were fed up with the status quo.  In 2020, Trump is very much defined - and in extremely unflattering terms - that populist message is nowhere to be found, and Trumpism is basically associated with injecting bleach, spouting alternative facts, and cheering for police brutality and secret police.  It's not a good look.

Baruch

You people still believe polls?  And I am a Nigerian prince.

"Mail In Voting BACKFIRES On Democrats, Thousands Of Ballots From Young And Minority Voters REJECTE.." … remember when everyone was scandalized by the broken Iowa caucus Hillary made app?  100,000 mail in ballots weren't counted in the Dem California primary!  The primaries are invalid, so how valid can the general election get??

"More Voter Fraud EXPOSED, Mailman Pleads Guilty, Cat Gets Voter Forms, 2020 Chaos Has ALREADY Begu.." … my cats should get voter forms.  They are smarter than any D/R simian.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on July 19, 2020, 06:00:30 PM
You people still believe polls?  And I am a Nigerian prince.
Yeah, why even do statistics? :blahblah:

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on July 20, 2020, 09:52:04 AM
Yeah, why even do statistics? :blahblah:

Deplorables (voters) fail arithmetic.  Using statistics completely baffles them.  Very useful for politics.

There are honest figures and graphs, but never in politics.  Politics is where fact and truth go to die.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.