Author Topic: Trump Versus Biden  (Read 3539 times)

Re: Trump Versus Biden
« Reply #255 on: September 15, 2020, 08:38:30 PM »
Watch my fanfilm
The Null Zone

Film the sequel
Null Zone Part Two

Offline Baruch

« Reply #256 on: September 15, 2020, 09:26:09 PM »
Shades of Hitler like actions:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/whistleblower-ice-hysterectomies-georgia_n_5f60d307c5b68d1b09c812b6

Forced hysterectomies.  And we are the moral beacon for the world............

Bad precedents for that in early 20th century ;-(  For profit prisons ring a bell?  Not a good idea ever.  Another bipartisan thing, like cops and Kamala.  Planned Parenthood was developed 120 years ago to kill of the African-Americans.  We are less prejudiced now, we want to kill of a wider scope of people.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 12:07:13 AM by Baruch »
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #257 on: September 15, 2020, 09:27:12 PM »
Scientific American Makes First Political Endorsement In 175 Years

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/scientific-american-endorses-joe-biden_n_5f60e701c5b6e27db133a902

Guess I would have to drop my subscription, if I had one.  Used to be a great non-partisan magazine, but all the academics are commies now.

@Jason Harvestdancer ... politics is local, so they say.  People vote for policies that hurt them, and which help the sponsors of political action.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:29:18 PM by Baruch »
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2020, 10:54:07 AM »
"JOE BIDENS PANDERING REACHES AN INCREDIBLE NEW PINNACLE WITH HIS DESPACITO SCHTICK" ... politician claims to support Hispanics, proves it by eating a taco ;-)  Dems had a candidate who could actually speak Spanish.

"MSNBC’s Maddow uses Obama-era photos of immigrant children to slam Trump" … anyone still listens to this Harpie?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 06:54:43 PM by Baruch »
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2020, 09:42:44 PM »
True, but how much do you expect the congress to flip?  I'm not talking about Congress as a whole, which is already Democratic, but individual state delegations.
Yes, I know that.  I said I don't expect enough delegations to flip.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Offline Baruch

« Reply #260 on: September 17, 2020, 12:20:26 AM »
"Peruvian shamans attempt to predict victor in US election" … better than Dem controlled polls ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

« Reply #261 on: September 17, 2020, 06:44:16 AM »
I haven't been out a lot but I've seen people with Trump t-shirts, hats, face masks, lawn signs, bumper stickers and giant flags. I've seen maybe a couple of Biden bumper stickers.

MAGA Visibility Is Making Democrats Nervous

... But this year the COVID-19 pandemic has understandably led Biden-Harris strategists to rely on more remote mobilization techniques, at least so far. And the contrast with the extremely visible advocates of MAGA, who are far less inhibited by public health guidance, is making some Democrats nervous, as TIME’s Charlotte Alter discovered in Michigan:

This year, 83-year old former Chrysler employee [Don Sabbe] says he’ll definitely vote for Joe Biden, but he’s getting concerned about Biden’s campaign here in Michigan.

“I can’t even find a sign,” Sabbe says outside a Kroger’s in Sterling Heights, where surrounding cars fly massive Donald Trump flags that say “No More Bullsh-t” and fellow shoppers wear Trump T-shirts for their weekend grocery runs. “I’m looking for one of those storefronts. I’m looking for a campaign office for Biden. And I’m not finding one.”

The reason Sabbe can’t find a dedicated Biden campaign field office is because there aren’t any around here. Not in Macomb County, the swing region where Sabbe lives. It’s not even clear Biden has opened any new dedicated field offices in the state; because of the pandemic, they’ve moved their field organizing effort online. ...
“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

― Pema Chödrön

« Reply #262 on: September 17, 2020, 09:08:37 AM »
I find it odd and disturbing how inept the Democrats have become in the last couple of decades.  They are perfectly capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again.  The older I become the more I simply find myself understand less and less of the politics of this country.  Except for one thing--money rules!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #263 on: September 17, 2020, 10:21:22 AM »
I find it odd and disturbing how inept the Democrats have become in the last couple of decades.  They are perfectly capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again.  The older I become the more I simply find myself understand less and less of the politics of this country.  Except for one thing--money rules!

Power rules.  Money is a form of power.  Yes, a primary fact is that the DNC wants to fail, either to not get elected, or to do the wrong things.  I have always seen that in the RNC.  Don't worry about the peasants!  We simply aren't that important to the millionaires other than as a nuisance.  Yes, candidates still get elected, but that is in spite of their crappy campaigns and their crappy party leaderships.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #264 on: September 17, 2020, 12:50:51 PM »
I haven't been out a lot but I've seen people with Trump t-shirts, hats, face masks, lawn signs, bumper stickers and giant flags. I've seen maybe a couple of Biden bumper stickers.

MAGA Visibility Is Making Democrats Nervous

... But this year the COVID-19 pandemic has understandably led Biden-Harris strategists to rely on more remote mobilization techniques, at least so far. And the contrast with the extremely visible advocates of MAGA, who are far less inhibited by public health guidance, is making some Democrats nervous, as TIME’s Charlotte Alter discovered in Michigan:

This year, 83-year old former Chrysler employee [Don Sabbe] says he’ll definitely vote for Joe Biden, but he’s getting concerned about Biden’s campaign here in Michigan.

“I can’t even find a sign,” Sabbe says outside a Kroger’s in Sterling Heights, where surrounding cars fly massive Donald Trump flags that say “No More Bullsh-t” and fellow shoppers wear Trump T-shirts for their weekend grocery runs. “I’m looking for one of those storefronts. I’m looking for a campaign office for Biden. And I’m not finding one.”

The reason Sabbe can’t find a dedicated Biden campaign field office is because there aren’t any around here. Not in Macomb County, the swing region where Sabbe lives. It’s not even clear Biden has opened any new dedicated field offices in the state; because of the pandemic, they’ve moved their field organizing effort online. ...

I have not seen many Trump signs around here, even where I remember seeing them four years ago.  They're definitely fewer and further between.

On one street, I was treated to the spectacularly willfully blind "TRUMP 2020 NO MORE BULLSHIT" sign on one side of the street... and directly across was a yard sign simply saying "FUCK TRUMP".

I think I'll definitely call this the weirdest Presidential campaign I've ever seen.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Offline Baruch

« Reply #265 on: September 17, 2020, 06:41:04 PM »
If I were voting again, I would have the sign … Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kodos ;-p

"Democrats assemble MASSIVE army of attorneys, ready to execute RED MIRAGE" … First we need to kill all the lawyers …" - Shakespeare

No election, just kill all the voters ;-)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:31:59 PM by Baruch »
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2020, 11:07:05 PM »
"Biden Staffer Outed As Associate Of SUPER Racist Troll Hacker Group, Leftists PANIC Over Associati.." … No wonder Richard Spencer endorses Biden

"Media FINALLY Calls Out Joe Biden's LIES, Biden Got SO MUCH Wrong At Townhall" … yes, if Trump wasn't President, nobody would have died from Covid

"Media Blames Trump For Biden's AWFUL Hispanic Support, This May PROVE Trump Is Going To Landslide" … Hispanics may be in California, but they aren't slacker surfer dudes
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #267 on: September 19, 2020, 07:44:01 PM »
"Election Officials FURIOUS Over Insane Democrat Rules That BROKE The Election, QUIT Their Position.." … not every state as competent with mail in ballots as New Mexico

"Someone Just Tried To POISON Trump, Ricin Package Confirmed By Law Enforcement And Blocked" … you have to wait for Trump to go to Ford's Theater

"Ocasio Cortez Calls For Democrats To RADICALIZE In Response To RBG's Death, THIS WILL BACKFIRE" … what is Left of BLM?  I always rely on cute bartenders for advice
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

« Reply #268 on: September 19, 2020, 08:11:35 PM »
Since our longest war is winding down, I guess we'll need another enemy soon. My expectation is that it will be Iran, and soon, likely even before the coming ''election.''
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Offline Baruch

« Reply #269 on: September 19, 2020, 10:05:45 PM »
Since our longest war is winding down, I guess we'll need another enemy soon. My expectation is that it will be Iran, and soon, likely even before the coming ''election.''

I would hope not.  Isn't a new US Civil War enough to boost the economy?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.