Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 30, 2020, 04:25:42 PM

Red California lol
I just glanced at the map and thought it was just another fantasy map trying to show something or other, until I noticed you pointed out red California.

Baruch

The parties switched colors several years ago.  California is Red, as in Communist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 02, 2020, 04:02:43 AM
I don't know anything about OANN news network, are we sure he didn't misspell QANON? OR is it something similar considering he says 'watching right now'.
It's a real network, but it's hardly news.  It's Trump's personal propaganda network and basically unheard of before his reign.

They're bizarrely similar to those Nod propagandists in Tiberian Sun.

Baruch

Trump has superpowers, he is everywhere, everywhere ... aieee

Actually OANN is one of several recent news outlets ... Fox was bought by Disney some time ago, they are complete rats (Mickey Mouse).  The on-line content is much like Fox (sensationalist) so really just ... grifting from crumbs dropped by Fox.  I don't watch any MSM, check out Fox just in case they have real news instead of People Magazine crap.  Real news is way outside the Beltway, you have to know the secret password to get into the Real News Speakeasy.  MSM and Fox only sell near-beer ... for a real drink you need bathtub gin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 02, 2020, 04:02:43 AM
I don't know anything about OANN news network, are we sure he didn't misspell QANON? OR is it something similar considering he says 'watching right now'.

Think the worst aspects of FOX, now go even further right-wing and add a dash of North Korean state news and you are in the general area.

The reason Trump loves them so much is when they are at the WH Press Meetings, the conversation literally goes like this...

Trump - "Next question... OANN?"

OANN - "Hi Mr. President, people who think you are not a good president... what is wrong with them? They are really stupid people because you have done more for this country than any man to have ever lived, honestly if Jesus came back I would have a hard time telling the difference between you and him. And look at these other reporters... they all hate you, honestly we think you should just get rid of all of them and just invite us because they don't care about you like we do."

Trump - "What an amazing question, an amazing question. OANN truly has it's finger on the pulse of America, such an amazing group of people, go watch their channel they are the amazingist of America."
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on December 02, 2020, 04:18:33 PM
Think the worst aspects of FOX, now go even further right-wing and add a dash of North Korean state news and you are in the general area.

The reason Trump loves them so much is when they are at the WH Press Meetings, the conversation literally goes like this...

OANN - "Hi Mr. President, people who think you are not a good president... what is wrong with them? They are really stupid people because you have done more for this country than any man to have ever lived, honestly if Jesus came back I would have a hard time telling the difference between you and him. And look at these other reporters... they all hate you, honestly we think you should just get rid of all of them and just invite us because they don't care about you like we do."

Trump - "What an amazing question, an amazing question. OANN truly has it's finger on the pulse of America, such an amazing group of people, go watch their channel they are the amazingist of America."

They also have the guy with the slogan that goes, "Even when I'm wrong, I'm right." Pretty much sums up the entire channel.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 30, 2020, 04:25:42 PM

Red California lol

When I saw that picture, if they try to say he won with this bullshit, then I'll happy to begin the Purge Movie

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on December 02, 2020, 04:18:33 PM

Anything that isn't CNN/MSNBC is treason, kill Mickey Mouse ;-)

The Purge is coming ... 320 million American dead, nobody will miss them.

"Dominion Whistleblower Testifies On "Complete Fraud" At Detroit Voting Center" ... Boomer Dems "Lucy in the sky, with diamonds ..."
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Every day is like a 9/11 death toll now.

January 22
“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

January 24
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

February 26
“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

March 6
“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 13
“I don’t take responsibility at all.”

March 17
“I felt like it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

April 23
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

May 14
“Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,”

May 19
“When we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing, I look at that as, in a certain respect, as being a good thing,...Because it means our testing is much better. I view it as a badge of honor, really, it's a badge of honor.”

June 23
"It's going away,"

August 3
“OPEN THE SCHOOLS!!! Right now I think it’s under control.”

September 14
“I’m on a stage, it’s very far away, so I’m not at all concerned.”

October 26
"Cases up because we TEST, TEST, TEST. A Fake News Media Conspiracy. Many young people who heal very fast. 99.9%. Corrupt Media conspiracy at all time high. On November 4th., topic will totally change. VOTE!"

October 30
“Our doctors get more money if someone dies from Covid,” and so “when in doubt choose Covid.”

Baruch

Bring out your dead!!  More dead people please ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Pro-steal Trumpling makes an *interesting* case for voter ID

Quoteshe spoke at length about various interactions she had with others that she thought indicated widespread voter fraud â€" though it needs to be made clear that she and the other witnesses didn’t provide evidence.

QuoteOne specific complaint she had, which had little to do with what she was there to testify about, was that people can vote without a photo ID.

This is a problem, she said, because “all Chinese look alike.”
QuoteThe curious statements come about two months after Rudy Giuliani was caught on video making a number of racist jokes about Asian people.
Funny coincidence: Biden got the lion's share of the asian American vote - just shy of 2 to 1 compared to Trump.  And now that the election's over, the deplorables are suddenly casting allegations (sans evidence, tellingly) about "suspicious" asians in their midst and once again drumming on the idea of making voting more difficult.  You know, to combat "fraud".  I'm sure leal Americans with asian heritage love the fact that they're now being targeted by the Republicans and want to vote Republican even more now.

Imho, ensuring that all registered Americans can vote and not fear having their ballots thrown out by sore losers in a fit of traitorous spite is definitely something the incoming Democrats should take a look at.

Mike Cl

The country is in decline, without a doubt.  And 66% of Americans think so. 
https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/12/ted-lasso-emily-paris-unquiet-americans/617275/

"The survey arrived just after the publication of the latest Social Progress Index, which found that the United States is one of only three countries where citizens are worse off than they were in 2011, when the index started tracking quality of life."

The destruction wrought by trumpies is so deep and so wide that it will take more than Biden to fix it--and I hope that it is fixable; maybe not tho.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Trumpists ... Biden is Satan, Trump is G-d
Bidenists ... Trump is Satan, Biden is G-d
Puritans ... Burn the witches, but which witch is which?
Atheists ... We don't believe in G-d, but we do believe in politics
Theist ... We believe in G-d, and we believe in politicians

""This Needs Answers": CCTV Video Of Georgia Poll Workers Sparks Election Fraud Outrage" ... don't believe your lying eyes

"Voting Machine USB Drives Had Totals Altered Overnight, Witness In Nevada Election Contest Alleges" ... don't believe your lying ears
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

The Disctriout Court never saw it coming.

Baruch

Democrats are all Chinese, you can't be master race without being Chinese ;-)  Beijing Biden Forever!

"In Bizarre Interview, Biden Jokes He Would 'Fake Illness And Resign' Over Disagreement" ... "Like I told Barack..." ... What?  Touch my leg hairs, let me smell your head?  The whole goal is to get Kamala as President.  So she can "pleasure" her whole cabinet ;-(

"Barr's Appointment Of Special Counsel Leaves Biden And Democrats In A Muddle" .. if an inaugurated Biden isn't removed for senility by Pelosi/Harris ... then the Republicans will impeach him for his many crimes.

"The Devil went down to Georgia - He was looking for some votes to steal" ... the "water pipe bursting gate" has arrived.  Nixon's plumbers would be ashamed of them ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.