News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 26, 2020, 04:36:05 PM
What we need to do and what we will do are seldom the same thing.

We did not punish Reagan for Iran/Contra, we did not punish Bush/Cheney for lying us into two wars, and we won't punish Trump for his crimes, either. I wonder who will be the next Republican president we won't punish?

We didn't punish LBJ.  Carter was OK by me, though I voted for Ford.  Clintons haven't been punished at all.  I am divided on Obama's legacy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

the_antithesis

Quote from: Cassia on November 24, 2020, 08:49:50 AM
I think I finally have a handle on Trump's popularity. It is simple. He is an unapologetic selfish asshole. And that appeals to 50% of Americans who are also selfish assholes. The pundits and sociologists can write books till the cows come home. It is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfhYyTuT44

What this video has shown me is that some who support Trump wanted a strong man to put everything back in it's place. Problem is, Trump is provably a pussy. He's a bully and like all bullies, he talks tough but when someone calls him on it, he folds like an origami blow up doll.

(go to 49:40 for a clip where a man, who has kidnapped his own children because of his messy divorce and in a high-speed chase with the police, he literally prays to Donald Trump for a miracle.

Baruch

Anyone who runs for office is a moron.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Who knows, they might flip the great state of Georiga.

Baruch

Who knows, Obama may come back as dictator .. Wakanda!

Dominion Executive: “Trump is not going to win. I made f***ing sure of that.”

There is no evidence that any Dem has ever done anything illegal or wrong ... bwahah.

"Those formatting issues/typos are straight up because of word file conversion between Mac and pc." ... they didn't uses spellcheck after file conversion ... raciist

"TWITTER BANS "KRAKEN" LAWSUIT THAT DEMANDS TRUMP BE DECLARED WINNER, TRUMP SAYS ITS FAR FROM OVER" .. then reverses itself.  Don't be a Twit ;-)  17 days to Civil War .. even if Trump accepts negative Electoral College judgement, 70 million other Americans will never reconcile with the people who brought us Jefferson Davis.  If Never-Bidens prevail, then should all CFR members go to Guantanamo?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump declares Twitter national security threat after #DiaperDon trends following meltdown at miniature table

Not a sentence I thought I'd ever read, but here we are.  Makes me wonder what nefarious stuff is going on that's so heinous that he needs something like this to distract the media so they pay attention to that ridiculousness instead of what he's actually doing.  Oh right, the Flynn thing.  The mafia Don springs his capo from prison story.  Anything else I'm missing?

drunkenshoe

I've read that link titleˆ 3-4 times.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

#DiaperDon clearly doesn't understand how Twitter works... If a hashtag is trending, it means a lot of people are using it. It requires no direct input from Twitter's staff to decide what's trending. That's all on the users. You'd think the guy who abuses Twitter the most, constantly spreading rumors and conspiracy theories, would understand that much. If we get rid of Twitter, where will #DiaperDon go to whine about how everybody is being so mean to him?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

Trump is definitely not mentally or emotionally equipped to be president.  He would make a classic South American dictator, although not a very good one.  He's the kind that would eventually be removed from office by the military, and then taken out back and shot.

Baruch

Anyone who wants to be Pope or President, is disqualified.

Twitter is shit.  The people who post there .. no surprise, are turds.  If you think Twitter is a reasonable social media, then you are part of the problem, not a part of the solution.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

the_antithesis

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 28, 2020, 07:59:58 AM#DiaperDon clearly doesn't understand how Twitter works... If a hashtag is trending, it means a lot of people are using it. It requires no direct input from Twitter's staff to decide what's trending. That's all on the users. You'd think the guy who abuses Twitter the most, constantly spreading rumors and conspiracy theories, would understand that much. If we get rid of Twitter, where will #DiaperDon go to whine about how everybody is being so mean to him?
He knows.  He's been spoiling to get rid of Section 230, which basically gives platforms like Twitter legal immunity for what their users post.  He wants to SLAPP Twitter to get rid of mean comments directed to him, which is really odd for a guy who's basically a walking mean comment factory.

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on November 28, 2020, 12:52:55 PM
Amber Heard: Petition to fire actor from Aquaman 2 receives more than 1.5 million signatures

WTF? Yeah, she was bad, but so was the rest of that movie. Apparently it's Johnny Depp supporters doing that. The only thing more puzzling to me than Trump supporters are Johnny Depp supporters.
I don't know enough to really weigh in, but I feel like some things happened outside of the movies that caused people to form strong opinions about those two actors.

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2020, 01:28:33 PM
I don't know enough to really weigh in, but I feel like some things happened outside of the movies that caused people to form strong opinions about those two actors.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/depp-libel-trial-friday-1.5644717

Long story short; they were a REALLY fucking dysfunctional relationship and Depp does have to share some of the blame. That said...

She put out cigarettes on him, shit in his bed, assaulted him several times (and was recorded admitting to it), forced him to get surgery after ripping off part of his finger with a vodka bottle she threw, and was accused by a previous partner of being a domestic abuser. All the while she claimed to be the one being abused and destroyed his career over it.

I wouldn't call it "Johnny Depp supporters" calling for her to lose her job, I would just call them decent people who don't support domestic abusers.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2020, 01:28:33 PM

For Americans, the world of politics, pro sports and Hollywood merge together ;-(

Where are the Feminists now, when clearly some women are terrible?

16 Michigan cities had voting turnout 100% or greater … North Muskegon had a turnout of 782% … nothing to see here ;-)  Nothing about the US for 232 years has had any legitimacy at all ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.