Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory  (Read 1195 times)

Re: Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2021, 07:36:37 PM »
When you consider that most of his audience would be the right/far right fringe you see why he says shit like that.

People like Jones are a barometer of our society. If those people are suppressed then how many people with valid questions about us would also be suppressed?
He is a professional talking-head instigator and professionals usually have regulatory bodies. License all pro opinion pundits and hold them financially accountable for obvious gross damaging lies. Let them challenge in court.

Offline SGOS

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2021, 09:13:02 PM »
Was chatting with my SO about the 'info wars' clown A. Jones. Helped Trump win 2016. I can't imagine how parents of dead Sandy Hook kids felt when he was calling it fake news. Said the slaughter was staged by actors. Free speech is a right that carries responsibilities and in my eyes certain Americans have lost that right.
I've heard his name before, and I new he was part of the lunatic fringe, but this was about the most disgusting thing I've heard on talk radio.

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2021, 09:15:59 PM »
He is a professional talking-head instigator and professionals usually have regulatory bodies. License all pro opinion pundits and hold them financially accountable for obvious gross damaging lies. Let them challenge in court.

Licensing all pundits may be just the thing to force out any pundit who opposed Trump.  Deny licenses to any who hold bad opinions.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2021, 10:09:40 PM »
Licensing all pundits may be just the thing to force out any pundit who opposed Trump.  Deny licenses to any who hold bad opinions.

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2021, 11:28:49 PM »
He hides behind the 1st Amendment.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers