News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Poor choice of words

Started by Mr.Obvious, June 09, 2020, 05:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

American history professor reportedly plundered several world heritage sites, causing extensive damage and removing important artifacts.  He is also a prime suspect in a blaze which consumed a tavern in Nepal.  A suspected nazi sympathizer, he was photographed at the Nuremberg rally receiving a signed autograph from Adolf Hitler himself.  Current whereabouts unknown, he is considered a person of interest by US authorities.

In unrelated news, an entire platoon of Nazi soldiers goes missing somewhere near the border between Greece and Turkey, presumed lost at sea.

Mr.Obvious

By the way, I've recently really taken a shine to boiling leaves in water and then drinking the resulting juice. It's even better if you put insect vomit in it.

For my breakfast I've stopped putting artificial sources of sugar into the extract from bovine sweat glands though, it was making me fat.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mr.Obvious

The devil's advocate: great film about a man who tries to move heaven and earth to form a tight relationship with his estranged son.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 11, 2020, 02:19:59 AM
The devil's advocate: great film about a man who tries to move heaven and earth to form a tight relationship with his estranged son.

New Testament? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

The Empire Strikes Back: A father tries to convince his son to join his political/religious struggle.  Eventually, and unwillingly, the son gives him a hand.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: trdsf on July 22, 2020, 04:11:45 PM
The Empire Strikes Back: A father tries to convince his son to join his political/religious struggle.  Eventually, and unwillingly, the son gives him a hand.

Nice !

Hydra009

Disabled professor grooms teens in private compound to fight in gang war