Concentration camp becomes death camp

Started by Hydra009, June 07, 2020, 03:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

QuoteThe report, drafted by Inland Coalition for Immigrant Justice and Freedom for Immigrants, states employees at the Adelanto Detention Center in California are spraying HDQ Neutral â€" which manufacturer Spartan Chemical warns can be harmful as it can cause skin burns and serious eye damage when inhaled â€" in poorly ventilated areas filled with detainees.

Quote"The guards have started spraying this chemical everywhere, all over everything, all the time. It causes a terrible reaction on our skin," one inmate said. "When I blow my nose, blood comes out. They are treating us like animals. One person fainted and was taken out, I don't know what happened to them. There is no fresh air."

Another inmate said he started profusely bleeding after coming into contact with the bathroom, which an official sprayed with disinfectant.

Quote"I started bleeding from my nose after being in contact with a strong chemical they are using," they said. "I am still bleeding, more than five hours later."

Since May 11, at least nine inmates have fallen severely ill.

Quote"It is appalling, but not surprising, that GEO staff at Adelanto are repeatedly subjecting people to a toxic chemical with no remorse," Rebekah Entralgo, media advocacy strategist at Freedom for Immigrants, told Insider. "To us, this is an apparent act of retaliation for publicly reporting that GEO staff was previously only cleaning with water."

Link

Apparently, previously they barely did anything to stop coronavirus, then they went overboard and liberally and frequently sprayed strong chemicals in a confined, poorly ventilated space.  In my book, that's screwing up twice.  FFS, I wouldn't even clean my bathroom without making sure there's plenty of ventilation first.  There's a reason that's on the label.

Baruch

From by Boogaloo string ...

""Complete Sterilization" - Disinfectant Tunnel May Be Key To Bringing Back Pro Sports" ... basically anyone attending public sports events will need to be deloused in the "tunnel of sterilization".

If they do this, I will never attend another public sports event ... not that I enjoyed them anyway.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.