George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 29, 2020, 02:42:27 PM
White couple aims guns at peaceful protestors

I can't believe it's not domestic terrorism.

Hey the protesters were on private property threatening people. Who wouldn't take out a gun?

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 30, 2020, 05:17:02 PM
Hey the protesters were on private property threatening people. Who wouldn't take out a gun?

The crowd was passing through the neighbourhood on the way to the governor's house, and they walked out with their guns pointed at the protesters (which is brandishing a weapon [different from open carry] and generally illegal [unless it's against someone the government doesn't like]).

It also came after the Mayor publicly read the names of protesters and their home addresses, putting them at both job security and home security risks.

Fucking snowflake victim-card holders is all these two idiots were.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 30, 2020, 05:17:02 PM

They broke down a gate.  Wasn't one or two, but 500 assholes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 30, 2020, 06:10:38 PM
The crowd was passing through the neighbourhood on the way to the governor's house, and they walked out with their guns pointed at the protesters (which is brandishing a weapon [different from open carry] and generally illegal [unless it's against someone the government doesn't like]).

It also came after the Mayor publicly read the names of protesters and their home addresses, putting them at both job security and home security risks.

Fucking snowflake victim-card holders is all these two idiots were.

If the violent mob, had stayed in the street, no problemo.  It is breaking down the gate that crossed the line.

Sorry, if someone broke into my property, and even if I knew who they were, I would shoot their ass.  Sorry.  As a communist, I might even chase them down the street if they were only wounded ;-)  I could always drag their useful idiot corpse back onto my property ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

SEATTLE MAYOR OUTRAGED THAT CHAZ PEOPLE SHOWED UP TO HER HOME, STL COUPLE FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES … they were sent there by city councilwoman.  Mayor is not happy with that councilwoman.  Terrorism is only against Republicans, not Democrats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Update: The two idiots who decided to pull guns on peaceful protesters are now being investigated for... wait for it... unlawfully brandishing a weapon! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes (and apparently the approval of the stupid).

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505241-st-louis-circuit-attorney-investigating-couple-that-pointed-guns-at

Funny enough, I don't see all the "responsible gun owners" rushing out of the woodworks to condemn them for misuse of a firearm.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

QuoteIf the violent mob, had stayed in the street, no problemo.  It is breaking down the gate that crossed the line.

It wasn't their gate, it was into the residential zone. They had to bypass that gate to get to the mayor, who fired the first shots and as a civil servant should not be free to isolate herself from her constituents.

And I am just going to assume now that when you and Munich say violent mob, you just mean black people, since it wasn't a violent mob.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 30, 2020, 11:06:23 PMUpdate: The two idiots who decided to pull guns on peaceful protesters are now being investigated for... wait for it... unlawfully brandishing a weapon!
But someone on the internet said it was okay, so clearly the authorities are in the wrong!

I saw this guy on TV saying that he feared for his life and so I guess he had no choice but to reach for his pp replacement.  Or read the paper and let people walk down the road in peace.  Either option is equally rational.

I have just the product that could have solved this whole situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugaK9NQVwUg

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 30, 2020, 05:46:43 PM

Lets say for a minute you have a point. Let's also say that mob mentality is colorless. Because the mob consists of black people in a movement of BLM protests, your ethic working brain is like "How dare these "white" people take their guns out in front of these poor "peaceful" protesters." If the mob were white people or white KKK members against other white people you'd be on the couples side.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

GSOgymrat

If a mob was marching through my yard, throwing things at my house and screaming death threats I wouldn't shoot them. I don't believe killing someone is the appropriate response to property destruction, theft or verbal threats. Everyone has the right to defend themselves but I have different criteria then many people when it comes to when lethal force is warranted. I'm as capable as anyone else of panicking and reacting with my lizard brain, which is why I don't own a gun.

If this couple was smart and actually concerned about their safety or their property they would have sat in lawn chairs, clapped and cheered as the protesters went by, recorded the protesters on video, and reported any threats or damage to the police and their insurance company. They said they actually support #BLM. They responded with their lizard brains and now are internet memes and possibly facing legal charges.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 30, 2020, 11:08:51 PM
It wasn't their gate, it was into the residential zone. They had to bypass that gate to get to the mayor, who fired the first shots and as a civil servant should not be free to isolate herself from her constituents.

And I am just going to assume now that when you and Munich say violent mob, you just mean black people, since it wasn't a violent mob.

I hope someone breaks down your privacy gate .... oh, don't have one in the ghetto where you live ...

I have a very little gate, at my trailer, in the trailer park.  Technically it belongs to the trailer park, not me.  It is easy enough to open.  So they have to at least go past that and try to break my door down or break my windows, in their peaceful righteous protest.  Kill all old men ... Ho, Ho, Ho Chih Minh.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 30, 2020, 11:06:23 PM
Update: The two idiots who decided to pull guns on peaceful protesters are now being investigated for... wait for it... unlawfully brandishing a weapon! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes (and apparently the approval of the stupid).

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/505241-st-louis-circuit-attorney-investigating-couple-that-pointed-guns-at

Funny enough, I don't see all the "responsible gun owners" rushing out of the woodworks to condemn them for misuse of a firearm.

Perhaps.  I have worked with a lawyer (over my mother's estate).  A lawyer can prove that you are both Black and White at the same time, for $250 per hour.  The couple are attorneys, so is the DA.  Most DAs are elected.  Wonder if he/she is a Democrat?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 01, 2020, 08:19:19 AM
If a mob was marching through my yard, throwing things at my house and screaming death threats I wouldn't shoot them. I don't believe killing someone is the appropriate response to property destruction, theft or verbal threats. Everyone has the right to defend themselves but I have different criteria then many people when it comes to when lethal force is warranted. I'm as capable as anyone else of panicking and reacting with my lizard brain, which is why I don't own a gun.

If this couple was smart and actually concerned about their safety or their property they would have sat in lawn chairs, clapped and cheered as the protesters went by, recorded the protesters on video, and reported any threats or damage to the police and their insurance company. They said they actually support #BLM. They responded with their lizard brains and now are internet memes and possibly facing legal charges.

Your choice.  If you get to decide for others, you are a tyrant.  I also wouldn't shoot at them, a handgun isn't accurate at distance, I have to get it within one foot of your guts.  Don't keep bullets in the gun, because lizard brain.  Also, if I get too old some day, I won't keep a gun.  A kitchen knife is so much more interesting ;-)  Invite them in for "arsenic and old lace".  And Democrats make good Comet pizza topping.  Eating Roul!

Yes, today report it to the police.  But if the mayor says, the peaceful demonstrators can riot, loot, burn and kill you all they want, telling the police to stand down, where will you be?  If you are breathing, you are facing legal charges.  That is how America works.  My women are Christian pacifists ... they want to be martyred.  So I don't have to defend them.  Their choice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""A Single-Handed Symbol Of White Supremacy": Wisconsin Students Demand Removal Of Abraham Lincoln Statue" ... defund the commie colleges now!  They don't even know who Abraham Lincoln is.

""White Lives Don't Matter" Academic: "I Resist Urges To Kneecap White Men"" ... I do have urges to kneecap professors.

"Varoufakis Exposes The EU's COVID Class War" ... one Marxist tells the truth.  US or EU, never let a crisis go to waste.

"China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US Customs" ... bad China, backing the KKK, the Nazis, the Republicans ... oh, wait ... qui bono?

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.