George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"9 Dead, 56 Shot In Chicago Father's Day Weekend Violence; Toddler Killed" ... BCM ... Black Corpses Matter

"Seattle Official Peddles Conspiracy Theory That CHOP Shooting Was Right-Wing Attack" ... no Black hoodlums have ever shot anyone.  These were all psyops by KKK White FBI assassins!

"Conservative Activist Calls To 'Cancel Yale' For Being Named After Slave Trader" ... burn down every Ivy League college, for their past sins.  With their liberal professors locked in their classrooms, so they can't escape (sarc)

"NPR Busted Framing Self-Defense Getaway From Gun-Toting 'Protesters' As Right-Wing Extremist Attack" ... all Whites drive cars to run over Blacks, all of the USA is Charlotteville!  Nobody should drive a car, or shop, or live in Democrat hell holes.  Then you won't have your one of your dreadlocks ripped from your skull like happened to this driver.

New Twitter Hashtag ... #Believe All Terrorists?

"Roosevelt Statue To Be Removed From NYC's Museum Of Natural History" ... Teddy was a racist.  And a populist anti-capitalist.  So confusing!  Also will the ghost of Robin Williams come back and animate the statue?

"German Communist Party Unveils Statue Of "Freedom Fighter" Vladimir Lenin" ... New Germany's Chancellor is a Stasi member, so why not?

"Scottish Man Convicted Of Calling Ex-Girlfriend's Boyfriend A "Leprechaun"" ... take away this man's "Lucky Charms"

Worldwide psychosis has gone mainstream.  "12 Monkeys" now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 21, 2020, 06:36:50 PM
Or some conservative media calling backlash to antifa anti-antifa ...

Hitler bad, Stalin good, Mao good ... a new 60s style protest chant:

Ho, Ho,
Ho Chi Minh
Snort A Line Of Coke

Ho, Ho,
Ho Chi Minh
Smoke Another Dope
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Seattle will phase down CHOP at night, police will return to East Precinct, Durkan says" ... Durkan is the Feminist mayor of Seattle.  Give her a chance to shut it down one skid row bum at a time.  Shiranu has missed his chance for communist utopia?

"One Gen Z'er Dares To Speak Out: "I'm Done With Your Bull$hit!"" ... can they tell police reform from "Summer of Love"?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2020, 05:06:47 PM
"One Gen Z'er Dares To Speak Out: "I'm Done With Your Bull$hit!"" ... can they tell police reform from "Summer of Love"?
That was a proto fascist tirade. She even begins with "All Lives Matter".

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 23, 2020, 05:35:13 PM
That was a proto fascist tirade. She even begins with "All Lives Matter".

All Whites are fascist ... we all have Nazi SS costumes in our closet.  Do you really want us to "come out of the closet"?  I would never have supported a dictatorship, or Republicans, until the Democrats and Blacks went feral.

No, you can enslave the minds of all the Gen-Z people, just get them to pony up tens of thousands of dollars to go to Marxist education camps (colleges).  It worked with the Millennials, X-Gen and Boomers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2020, 05:40:42 PM
All Whites are fascist ... we all have Nazi SS costumes in our closet.  Do you really want us to "come out of the closet"?  I would never have supported a dictatorship, or Republicans, until the Democrats and Blacks went feral.
It's hard to ascertain what people believe when challenged, since, especially for proto fascist, will lie about their true convictions to cover their asses.

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2020, 05:40:42 PM
No, you can enslave the minds of all the Gen-Z people, just get them to pony up tens of thousands of dollars to go to Marxist education camps (colleges).  It worked with the Millennials, X-Gen and Boomers.
So you think people are "programmed" in colleges?

What if the students by using their own intelligence came down to the conclusion that Marxism is right and the workers should unite against Capitalism? Are their conclusions invalid automatically? Words have meanings.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 23, 2020, 06:31:41 PM
It's hard to ascertain what people believe when challenged, since, especially for proto fascist, will lie about their true convictions to cover their asses.

So you think people are "programmed" in colleges?

What if the students by using their own intelligence came down to the conclusion that Marxism is right and the workers should unite against Capitalism? Are their conclusions invalid automatically? Words have meanings.

Proto-communist??  Yes, read a real Karl Marx book, obtuse as hell.

Sorry, 19 year olds are trash.  I was trash when I was 19 too.  Now graduate students (acolytes of the professorial priesthood) and professors, those are the true believers.  They make a good case why the Spanish Inquisition should have burned down all the colleges 500 years ago.  The colleges were a creation and tool of the RCC ... they had every right to burn down the colleges or burn the students and professors literally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

People learn and grow as they age, sure.

Hydra009

I wish I had known that colleges were just marxist brainwashing before.  I could've saved a lot of money and just watched marxist hollyweird movies instead or waited for the phone lines to be upgraded to 5G so I could download my marxism from the noosphere.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 23, 2020, 07:15:08 PM
People learn and grow as they age, sure.

Society doesn't learn and but it does grow (by making too many babies).  A collective entity is a random collection.  Atoms in air for example, they are incoherent.  You can't order them into the same state, worse than cats.  You can measure a pretty worthless average.  Average IQ is like average height.  You can calculate it but it is useless.  Only an individual of a sufficient given height can reach the high self where the cookies are.  Try to get Mr Average (who doesn't physically exist) do that for you.  With generations, one generation of self appreciative pricks replaces the last.  All of them are ignorant of the big picture.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 23, 2020, 10:53:42 PM
I wish I had known that colleges were just marxist brainwashing before.  I could've saved a lot of money and just watched marxist hollyweird movies instead or waited for the phone lines to be upgraded to 5G so I could download my marxism from the noosphere.

Your fault.  I was in STEM, not in underwater feminist pussy hair weaving.  Us geeks ... you don't want to know what we thought of you back then, nor now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Rayshard Brooks' Alleged Mistress Arrested For Suspicion Of Setting Fire To Atlanta Wendy's" ... White girl misceginating, and probably AntiFa.

"National Guard Mobilized In D.C. To Protect Monuments, Fox Reports" ... has to be wrong.  Only the Black woman mayor can request that.  If she wants the monuments WH, Pentagon, Capital to burn, they have to burn.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"LA School Board Votes Down Massive Budget Cut For Police Department" ... schools having massive firepower, is part of the save-the-Karen movement against in-school violence.  At that one school in Florida, the armed guard ran away?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on June 25, 2020, 08:49:19 AM
This is disturbing.  Apparently trapping demonstrators, rather than dispersing them is a planned police tactic, not just some disorganized fuck up.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007174941/philadelphia-tear-gas-george-floyd-protests.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20200625&instance_id=19699&nl=the-morning&regi_id=129705843&segment_id=31816&te=1&user_id=33a2a6e6868fd65c48b0f219d16ed7c2
Kettling.  Sometimes it's used to keep protesters away from whoever they're protesting against, sometimes it's used to get them all in one place for more efficient teargassing and pepperspraying.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan