George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 09, 2020, 06:32:00 PMYou don't go out to protest because you are brave. You go out because you are fucking scared.
“Bran thought about it. 'Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?'
'That is the only time a man can be brave,' his father told him.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Hydra009

It must be hard to endure that sort of rejudice and hate and extremely mild to nonexistent discrimination.  Be brave!

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 10, 2020, 09:00:05 AM

It must be hard to endure that sort of rejudice and hate and extremely mild to nonexistent discrimination.  Be brave!

Oh the irony apparently not understood by the officer...”stop treating us like animals and thugs...”...le sigh.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

You are all deplorables, all of you are Americans ;-(

"Seattle Protesters Establish "Autonomous Zone" After Police, National Guard Pull Out" ... Losers create a Banlui like they have in Paris France.

@Shiranu, look ... a new Soviet Republic you can join ;-))

https://www.statista.com/chart/21963/amount-spent-on-policing-per-person/

How many of those cities are run by the D-party?  Hmm.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191219/reported-violent-crime-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990/

Why the drop?  Fewer young men being born.  More cops.  Harder-nosed cops.  More incarceration.

You could reduce crime by 90% by aborting every male baby.

Violent crime rate (per 100,000) ... US average = 368.9, DC average = 995.9 ... so nuke DC?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/202714/number-of-committed-crimes-in-the-us-by-type-of-crime/

Crime pays (doesn't count fraud and theft by the oligarchy, the greatest theft of all).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

When the oligarchy betrays their security services ... they will end up guillotined.  Of course, one never won a bet by betting on how smart politicians are.  They are already self-selected = stupid.

My postings are самиздаÑ, (samizdat) ... Jewish publication resistance in a totalitarian society.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRmzpGyycY

If you're not ashamed, you're not a good cop.  If you beat people unnecessarily, you're not a good cop.  If you murdered people, you're not a good cop.  If you stood by and watched and didn't say a word, you're not a good cop.

We need good cops, now more than ever.  We don't need the rest.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 10, 2020, 01:00:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRmzpGyycY

If you're not ashamed, you're not a good cop.  If you beat people unnecessarily, you're not a good cop.  If you murdered people, you're not a good cop.  If you stood by and watched and didn't say a word, you're not a good cop.

We need good cops, now more than ever.  We don't need the rest.

If you don't kneel to your local hoodlums, you aren't Bastards Love Masturbation.

If you don't riot, loot and arson ... you aren't AntFa (aka German 1930s communists).

There are no good cops, just good Monday morning quarterbacks.  There is more than one reason every person has an ass-hole ;-)

When are you SJWs going to defund oligarchs (Microsoft, Apple, Walmart) and defund criminals (don't need to pay your illegal drug pusher)?  Fact is, you love oligarchs and criminals.  So much for your BS virtue signaling.

Nancy Pelosi never donned "kente" cloth to honor African-American servicemen who die in service (including Black cops).  The Dem leadership is too evil to be worth burning in Hell.  Hell won't have them!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 10, 2020, 01:35:54 PM
Minnesota state troopers admit to "strategically" slashing tires

Would this be the case if it wasn't caught on camera?

At your place of work, be on camera all the time.  We want the film of you wasting time in the company washroom doing ....

Unfortunately in history, some firemen are arsonists ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefighter_arson

Like all persistent bad human behavior, this can be fixed by getting rid of the bad apples ... aka all of you!

The utopia of the R or L will never be televised, because it will never happen.  A potter has to get his hands dirty.  And SJW wants a clay that isn't dirt.  So they will never make a single pot.  Rich people want government services and protection, but not pay any taxes.  Both ends of society are losers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Campaign Zero has some interesting solutions for minimizing police violence. Their site has a lot of information.

Baruch

Yes, we can kill our enemies, and enjoy the wailing of their women!  Loving your enemies is Christian.  And Christianity is crap ;-)  Jesus said go forth and kill the Sanhedrin, crucify the Pharisees, get weapons from the Romans, the ends justify the means!

"George Floyd & Derek Chauvin "Bumped Heads" While Working At Nightclub, Says Ex-Coworker" ... they knew each other, and didn't like each other.  Surprise, surprise - Gomer Pyle

""Check Yo' Self, Negro!": Cornel West Explodes On Leo Terrell During Hannity Debate About Defunding Police" ... Cornel West is very pro-Black, very Democrat.  But like MLK or Thomas Sowell ... he is based.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 10, 2020, 03:56:42 PM
Campaign Zero has some interesting solutions for minimizing police violence. Their site has a lot of information.
When this first started, I would've been fine with just 3 (no excessive force) and 6 (bodycams).  I talked to my brother about this and he's adamant about 4.  He said that without some sort of external oversight, there's no way these forces are going to serve the community like they're supposed to - internal affairs just ain't cutting it.  Considering the ample evidence of police brutality lately, I'm inclined to agree.

I suppose I have brutal cops to thank for inadvertently pushing America towards major changes.  Earlier, I would have been okay with the status quo with fairly minor tweaks.  Now, I see that the whole system has to be restructured in a way that protects the community from thuggish behavior.  And I have the brutal cops to thank it - for forcing this ugliness into the spotlight.