George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 04, 2020, 09:21:11 AM
Over 10,000 Americans have now been arrested because the government refused to arrest 4 murderers.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/floyd-protests-esper-opposes-trump-threat-send-military-200603145130628.html

Edit: And on that note...

Brooklyn Jail Inmate Pepper Sprayed to Death

https://www.pix11.com/news/local-news/brooklyn/brooklyn-inmate-dies-in-custody-after-being-pepper-sprayed-by-staff-doj

Number of Dems = Number of arrests ;-) ... one can dream ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 04, 2020, 10:54:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_FE78X-qdY

Not silent.  Bar bouncer with a criminal record, tried to pass a counterfeit $20.  Not worth killing him over.  Bad cop (and bouncer at the same bar) and uniformed associates did what bad cops do.  Don't associate with questionable businesses.  Don't do crime.  Don't even look at a cop.  Don't volunteer to be a cop.

Rioting and looting got Nixon elected in 1968.  Keep it coming, Dems!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 04, 2020, 12:06:55 PM
Apparently, there will be a gathering in from of the Trump Tower in Ä°stanbul to support American people. I have no idea how many people would show up. If it was 5-6 years ago...LOL We have passed all this, we are in a far worse place.

Edit posts to make them more clear.  Of course non-Americans want to burn America down, and will help Americans burning America down.  This is why even if I could, I will never be a tourist again.  You don't need our money (or gauche-ness).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Pacifism: a philosophy of nonviolence, historically only practiced by those who rely on the killing and dying of others in defense of their privilege to practice that philosophy." ... Internet meme

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on June 04, 2020, 12:07:16 PM
Or are the prostitutes just avoiding anyone who might be a pimp?

Umm... What? Are you saying that black men look like pimps?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 04, 2020, 12:43:12 PM
Umm... What? Are you saying that black men look like pimps?

In some cultures ... pimps typically African-looking.  I remember that time in the 70s when ... a great big white convertible Cadillac was passing me on the freeway, with lots of chrome and gold leaf, with a great big Black man driving it, wearing a big fur coat (and I bet he had lots of bling on).  This wasn't a crisis actor or a Republican muck raker.  Fact is, Italian-American Mafia prefers to use African-American men for this work.

In Europe, according to prejudice, all pimps are Jews.  And some of them actually were.  There is a Jewish Mafia.

So, you can say all those French girls are racists (in their choice of Johns), because that matches your narrative.  But in Japan, as recently profiled in Tokyo, Japanese girls won't do non-Japanese.  The Japanese pimps use non-Japanese women to do non-Japanese.  But they are very racist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on June 04, 2020, 09:21:11 AMOver 10,000 Americans have now been arrested because the government refused to arrest 4 murderers.
Well, they have now.  Took them a while to get to it.  And a lot of blood was unnecessarily spilled because of it.  Now, instead of just one police brutality incident to prosecute, there are dozens, perhaps hundreds to prosecute.  Chop chop!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 04, 2020, 01:02:06 PM
Well, they have now.  Took them a while to get to it.  And a lot of blood was unnecessarily spilled because of it.  Now, instead of just one police brutality incident to prosecute, there are dozens, perhaps hundreds to prosecute.  Chop chop!

Democrats do what Democrats do (particularly Bernie Bros, who aren't real Democrats ... just controlled DNC opposition).

There is a police brutality case every week, maybe every day.  You need to riot and loot every day!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

In actually good news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDCNVbUkrrA

Turns out that if police put the batons down, there's no violence.  If you treat citizens as citizens, and not enemy combatants, things can be settled peacefully.  Weird how that works.

Mike Cl

William Barr’s Vast, Nameless Army Is Being Brought To Bear On D.C. Protesters
Federal law enforcement officers are operating on American streets without identification, which experts say breeds a culture of impunity.

Don't know about anybody else, but to me this is highly disturbing.  Shades of Gestapo or Russian or Chinese or North Korean secret police.  Smacks of what dictator trump would like to do on a regular basis.  And now he has his toady.  Barr even looks like Goring. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 04, 2020, 01:31:05 PMDon't know about anybody else, but to me this is highly disturbing.  Shades of Gestapo or Russian or Chinese or North Korean secret police.  Smacks of what dictator trump would like to do on a regular basis.  And now he has his toady.  Barr even looks like Goring.
Straight out of Russia's playbook.  Little Green Men, I believe they were called.  These - whatever they are - don't have any ID so they are essentially above the law.  Highly disturbing and a direct contradiction of the rule of law.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on June 04, 2020, 12:18:53 PM
Edit posts to make them more clear.  Of course non-Americans want to burn America down, and will help Americans burning America down.  This is why even if I could, I will never be a tourist again.  You don't need our money (or gauche-ness).

Which part is not clear?

E: Ah that was supposed to be 'in front of'.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

This is disturbing. We are walking away from a democracy.  It didn't even take a Chinese or Russian invasion.  And it's not the liberals doing it.  This is hard core right wing shit.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 04, 2020, 01:13:53 PM
In actually good news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDCNVbUkrrA

Turns out that if police put the batons down, there's no violence.  If you treat citizens as citizens, and not enemy combatants, things can be settled peacefully.  Weird how that works.

Protestors aren't rioters/looters.  There is no reason to beat them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 04, 2020, 01:31:05 PM
William Barr’s Vast, Nameless Army Is Being Brought To Bear On D.C. Protesters
Federal law enforcement officers are operating on American streets without identification, which experts say breeds a culture of impunity.

Don't know about anybody else, but to me this is highly disturbing.  Shades of Gestapo or Russian or Chinese or North Korean secret police.  Smacks of what dictator trump would like to do on a regular basis.  And now he has his toady.  Barr even looks like Goring.

Once AntiFa is criminalized (no longer useful to the Deep State) this drags in all their funders, world-wide.  This includes many liberal organizations, including the Clintons.

I think you think you have Nazis under your bed and in your closet.  They are wearing hammer and sickle ... not swastikas.  But you can't admit you support the CCP?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.