Legislator billed $4700 for olive oil ritual

Started by Hydra009, May 18, 2020, 02:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 19, 2020, 10:56:46 AM
I'd say that the vast majority are exactly that.  Just take Christian norms and invert them - Lucifer as a role model instead of Jesus, self-indulgent instead of self-denying, meritocratic instead of autocratic, dressed in black instead of white, etc.

The ones we hear about in the news are fierce defenders of seperation of church and state and expose inappropriate cozying - if Satanists try to do what Christians routinely do and their way is barred, then it becomes quite obvious that there is a double-standard.  They should be lauded for their good work at rooting out corruption that endangers our secular republic.

Secular republic, with religious freedom on the private scale ;-)  Our culture isn't secular, it is a cult.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Under "don't try this at home" ...

"Michigan parents charged after 3-year-old accidentally shoots himself in the head with gun he found in bunk bed" ... I try to teach my daughter gun safety, but the is afraid of them, which is just as well.

"Mom accidentally walks by daughter’s Zoom call naked" ... isn't the Internet great?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on May 30, 2020, 03:46:46 PM
"Mom accidentally walks by daughter’s Zoom call naked" ... isn't the Internet great?

Oh, there's a long tradition of parents embarrassing their children.

https://youtu.be/ExS5prihfoM