News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The bot thread

Started by Mr.Obvious, May 06, 2020, 02:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Following this paragraph, I'm going to let my phone suggest what to write. Feel free to respond in kind. Just kind of an experiment. Just going to cut in a few ending points to cut it into sentences, once in a while, before going on with the next.

I don't know what to say about this one but I think it is a good idea to have a good conversation with you. I am far from a good deal of interest in the evening. I am far from a good deal of interest in the evening. I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it to the meeting on Friday or Friday night and I will be out of town for a few days.
I will be there on the weekend of the 19th and I will be there for the weekend and I will be there for the next few days and I will be there on the other hand and I will be there for the next few days. I will be in the area on Saturday and Sunday night. I will be there on the other hand and I will be there on Sunday for sure.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GSOgymrat

"If I'm elite you will still accrue PAL even though you have been in the dark about a year."

Mr.Obvious

Ik heb een koelbox is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for...
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.