Author Topic: Disco Elysium  (Read 287 times)

Offline drunkenshoe

Disco Elysium
« on: April 27, 2020, 04:50:55 PM »
Hi, guys. This thing is probably the best thing I have ever played. Just give it a try. Please.

E: DISCO ELYSIUM
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 05:03:29 PM by drunkenshoe »
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Re: Disco Elysium
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 05:48:58 PM »
Hi, guys. This thing is probably the best thing I have ever played. Just give it a try. Please.

E: DISCO ELYSIUM
Better than Skyrim?  Fallout 4?  My current rage--Grim Dawn???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 06:20:38 PM »
No. Just play it. Please.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 06:58:22 PM »
No. Just play it. Please.
It is on my wish list so maybe now is the time. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent,
Is he able but not willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able or willing?
Then why call him god?

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 07:19:32 PM »
Hey, sweetie. It's THE time for everyone. I have tons and tons of things to say about the game. But I won't. I shouldn't. Fuck that sideways...Have you ever seen me shut up about something I really do remotely feel something about? And something I enjoy this much? Yeah...

OK. E: It's an Open-World RPG. Just the abilities, skill tree; skill check. Thought cabin... LOL. You will have fun.

Do report.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:26:59 PM by drunkenshoe »

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 07:28:47 PM »
I will put that on my list.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2020, 10:08:16 PM »
OK. That's your set skill and that's what you can do? LOL And then there is your "Thought Cabinet" ... :P WHAT?!

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 10:18:23 PM »