News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Disco Elysium

Started by drunkenshoe, April 27, 2020, 04:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Hi, guys. This thing is probably the best thing I have ever played. Just give it a try. Please.

E: DISCO ELYSIUM
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 27, 2020, 04:50:55 PM
Hi, guys. This thing is probably the best thing I have ever played. Just give it a try. Please.

E: DISCO ELYSIUM
Better than Skyrim?  Fallout 4?  My current rage--Grim Dawn???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

No. Just play it. Please.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 27, 2020, 06:20:38 PM
No. Just play it. Please.
It is on my wish list so maybe now is the time. :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Hey, sweetie. It's THE time for everyone. I have tons and tons of things to say about the game. But I won't. I shouldn't. Fuck that sideways...Have you ever seen me shut up about something I really do remotely feel something about? And something I enjoy this much? Yeah...

OK. E: It's an Open-World RPG. Just the abilities, skill tree; skill check. Thought cabin... LOL. You will have fun.

Do report.

Draconic Aiur

I will put that on my list.

drunkenshoe

OK. That's your set skill and that's what you can do? LOL And then there is your "Thought Cabinet" ... :P WHAT?!

drunkenshoe