News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Caio

Started by Cassia, April 26, 2020, 04:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

New to the forum, however I gave up magical thinking a decade ago. The real miracle is that there are no miracles. So here we are in a pandemic with all kinds wingnut conspiracy theorists and science deniers. Be nice to mingle with some folks who are sound of mind.

SGOS

It's good to have you here.  I hope you enjoy it.  It's a relief to get away from magical thinking, and deal with reality in practical ways.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

Less magical thinking here, but soundness of mind: I shall let you judge for yourself. I
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Hi Cassia!

Glad you could make the scene!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on April 26, 2020, 04:07:01 PM
New to the forum, however I gave up magical thinking a decade ago. The real miracle is that there are no miracles. So here we are in a pandemic with all kinds wingnut conspiracy theorists and science deniers. Be nice to mingle with some folks who are sound of mind.

You just need a good magician to pull money out of your ear ;-)

Welcome also.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Hi.

I'm not of sound mind.

Mike Cl

Welcome Cassia.  Hope you stick around for awhile--and when you find anyone with a sound mind please let us know.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Cassia? I know a Cassia. Not a common name, but I doubt you're the same person. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Ciao.

I used to live in Italy.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers