News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Death Penalty

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, February 02, 2016, 06:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on May 02, 2020, 12:25:38 PM
This is my main concern with the death penalty.

I am not opposed to killing murderers, but the problem is there are way too many instances of innocent people being killed because... well, because of either their skin colour or their economic status. That is simply unacceptable, and if innocent people have to die so that the guilty can be put down as well... I'm not comfortable with that trade.

I am fully in favour of the self-proclaimed Nazis in our country being round up and shot though. Hard to get that one wrong when they are literally out there admitting their guilt.
My thoughts exactly!  The manson's of the world need to die.  And sprinkling in some Nazi's would not hurt, either.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 02, 2020, 12:38:25 PM
My thoughts exactly!  The manson's of the world need to die.  And sprinkling in some Nazi's would not hurt, either.

I guess you are headed for the Gulag too ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Sal1981 on May 02, 2020, 08:10:30 AM
I'm against the death penalty because there are serious problems in the legal system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30_hfuZoQ8

Necro'd