News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Disturbing movie scene...

Started by twozerozeroonefive, April 26, 2020, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twozerozeroonefive

Around April 4th, 2020, I saw a green alien in a movie grab this guy by his neck and pinned him against a refrigerator.

The alien then stuck a metal wire up the guy's nose and proceeded to rip the guy's brain matter out.

The alien looked pretty scary, too. I think I would shit bricks if I saw the green fucker in real life.

I don't even know the name of this movie.

What is it called? It looked like it was maybe from the 80s or 90s.
Something, something, something...

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: twozerozeroonefive on April 26, 2020, 10:49:54 PM
Around April 4th, 2020, I saw a green alien in a movie grab this guy by his neck and pinned him against a refrigerator.

The alien then stuck a metal wire up the guy's nose and proceeded to rip the guy's brain matter out.

The alien looked pretty scary, too. I think I would shit bricks if I saw the green fucker in real life.

I don't even know the name of this movie.

What is it called? It looked like it was maybe from the 80s or 90s.

That is cultural appropriation.  In ancient Egypt, if you were lucky enough to be mummified professionally, the undertakers of Anubis, ripped out your dead brains thru your nose.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

twozerozeroonefive

Quote from: Munch on April 26, 2020, 10:59:30 PM
What did the alien look like?

The best way for me to describe him is that he kinda looks like that green alien who laughs, in the arcade game Rolling Thunder.

And more info:

The victim was holding a tennis racket (really?) and dropped it when grabbed by the alien.
Something, something, something...

Baruch

Quote from: twozerozeroonefive on April 26, 2020, 11:27:05 PM
The best way for me to describe him is that he kinda looks like that green alien who laughs, in the arcade game Rolling Thunder.

And more info:

The victim was holding a tennis racket (really?) and dropped it when grabbed by the alien.

Like your toad avatar BTW.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on April 26, 2020, 11:15:46 PM
That is cultural appropriation.  In ancient Egypt, if you were lucky enough to be mummified professionally, the undertakers of Anubis, ripped out your dead brains thru your nose.
Much like the GOP wants to do to American voters.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

I remember a scene from The Fly 2 which had a disturbing scene where a guys face melts off from acid.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 27, 2020, 05:06:01 AM
Much like the GOP wants to do to American voters.

They have no brains to be sucked out.  Americans are zombies since 1961.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 27, 2020, 09:45:52 AM
I remember a scene from The Fly 2 which had a disturbing scene where a guys face melts off from acid.

My worst memory ... still photo from Human Centipede movie ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.