News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Favorite Creepypastas?

Started by twozerozeroonefive, March 22, 2020, 05:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twozerozeroonefive

Hey I'm back. It has been several months since I've been on this forum.

Anyway I'm back here to ask what's your favorite creepypastas.

Mine is "I Hunt Down The Government's Mistakes".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dYR8zTj4eM
Something, something, something...

Munch

hey.

I've often listened to creepypastas on and off, lot of the time its just repeated crud, even with a good narrator. But sometimes can find something interesting.

Theres one I heard couple years ago, forgot its name, about an illegal experiment done in a bunker to three prisoners, and it ended up turning one of the prisoners into some kind of demonic entity that sung the song 'Livin' In The Sunlight Lovin' In The Moonlight' whenever you were near to it.

I also always refer to a very short creepypasta I read thats perfect for a quick chill.

- A little girl is playing upstairs in her room, when she hears her mother calling her from downstairs -
- As she wanders downstairs, hearing her mother call her from the kitchen, he walks towards it -
- Suddenly a hand come out from the cupboard before the kitchen, and pulled the little girl inside -
- As she struggles, the hand cupped over his mouth, she suddenly hears her mothers voice whisper in her ear -
- "Sssh, I heard it too" -
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason Harvestdancer

Hm, I've never really tried my hand at this before.  How about this?

- Carpet in the kitchen.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Munch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on March 25, 2020, 10:31:59 PM
Hm, I've never really tried my hand at this before.  How about this?

- Carpet in the kitchen.

thats is terrifying. My mind goes to existential crisis mode.

You picture the build up of all the food products that landed on that carpet, egg, meat juices, spilled milk, all of it collecting under the fabric, accumulating. The bacterial build up, the moisture slowing forming into parasitic mold, that grows and grows. you leave, but the growth continues, unattended, it spreads, infesting everything in its wake, consuming all.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hijiri Byakuren

My favorite so far is probably Ted's Caving Page. A bit lengthy, but a good read.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GSOgymrat

You may be staying at home
But are you alone?