Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

I have been using my isolation time to explore new activities. Homemade sourdough bread requires some serious biochemistry. I am still a few days from enough active starter to finally bake bread. It's alive !
Also made a batch of homemade 24-hour yogurt. So good.

Extra tough, frequent workouts to keep my body (especially->respiratory system) as strong as possible. Long walks in the woods. Avoiding FB, Twitter....so many loose wingnuts and clingy social butterflies who feel the need to breathe on me.

This could be a very long haul. Crying won't help me, praying won't do me no good.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cassia on May 03, 2020, 07:58:58 PM
I have been using my isolation time to explore new activities. Homemade sourdough bread requires some serious biochemistry. I am still a few days from enough active starter to finally bake bread. It's alive !
Also made a batch of homemade 24-hour yogurt. So good.

Extra tough, frequent workouts to keep my body (especially->respiratory system) as strong as possible. Long walks in the woods. Avoiding FB, Twitter....so many loose wingnuts and clingy social butterflies who feel the need to breathe on me.

This could be a very long haul. Crying won't help me, praying won't do me no good.
My wife is at the same stage of sourdough as you are--I wish both of you great success; love my sourdough!  She just made a huge batch of yogurt, as well; don't like it or eat it, but she thought it was good.  Do what feels good--and crying does help.  Sometimes when one is down, totally giving in and having a good cry is very releasing.  Just don't stay in that frame of mind for long...........hobbies and crafts are life savers these day--just do what feels good while staying safe.  For me, video games and baseball sims and our huge organic garden keep me busy. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Video games and reading.  Watching old DVDs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on May 03, 2020, 09:55:16 PM
Video games and reading.  Watching old DVDs.
You forgot--making inane statements on this board.  You should simply do more reading and less posting.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 04, 2020, 09:02:15 AM
You forgot--making inane statements on this board.  You should simply do more reading and less posting.

You should visit you cardiologist ... your heart is two sizes too small, Mr Grinch ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.