Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by Dreamer, December 31, 2019, 11:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

Hey guys so ltns

Dunno if or how I'm remembered..

Currently I am happily married with our 7 year old son training to be a paleontologist, 2 dogs, about 5 dozen fish and aquatic creatures... One large aloe plant that has thrived and five struggling succulents..

Now I am in independent contractor, teaching English online for VIPKid to kids in China.  And I work part-time at two Quaker churches... I had thought Quakers were similar to an Amish variant, an all but dead branch, which seems particularly ignorant given the deep Quaker roots and presence in my community.  It's been a journey of healing, a return to faith...

Anyway... Happy New Year!!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Sal1981

Mr.Obvious

Happy new year, welcome back to our little band of heathens.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Dreamer

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 01, 2020, 12:21:09 PM
Happy new year, welcome back to our little band of heathens.
Is it strange that I still see myself as a bit of a heathen? A barefoot hippie heathen child of God :D

<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Dreamer on January 01, 2020, 12:28:43 PM
Is it strange that I still see myself as a bit of a heathen? A barefoot hippie heathen child of God :D

Everyone is a heathen to others, innit?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Hi Dreamer!

You've been here before? When was that? My memory isn't what it used to be.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dreamer

Errr.... 2010ish???  Did you used to live in like a nature preserve? I might be thinking of someone else

Unbeliever

Quote from: Dreamer on January 15, 2020, 05:53:19 PM
Errr.... 2010ish???  Did you used to live in like a nature preserve? I might be thinking of someone else

Not a nature preserve, just a natural, wooded area, with wildlife all over.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Dreamer on January 01, 2020, 12:28:43 PM

Dilettante heathen.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers