A new law system is required to regulate a new society

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 14, 2020, 05:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Y'know, we are undergoing the days of revolution.

The point of view we look at the World is dramatically changing.

There is a paradigm shift. A new society is under way.

To order and regulate this new society, a new system of law MUST be established. (That's why i want to study ''comparative law'')

I am very excited to be in these days of revolution, system has been undergoing a dramatic change, there is a paradigm shift in which we look at and understand the economy, social issues, law, etc…

I am very happy because i am living in these days, nothing will be like after this era...The changing era,, how many of us understand this, i dunno…

And i believe, I am protected by the thing WHO follows so-called the God-path… Believe it or not, But i believe i am protected…

I have drunken the Adam's ale/wine… Nothing will hit me, I am protected.. Believe it or not...

Even if i am aware i am some kinda slave, i am a happy slave that my master backs me...

SGOS

There may be a revolution underway, but I'd be hard pressed to predict a specific outcome.  It could be better, but probably not much better, and it would be worse, and maybe a lot worse.

aitm

I dunno...sounds like you’ve been drinking.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

What is law?  Men dominating other men, men dominating women, adults dominating children.  Why do you need any laws?  Unless you are willing to admit to your own culpability for tyranny.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gregory

He who puts God before the Law is morally reprehensible.

Baruch

Quote from: Gregory on March 16, 2020, 09:39:40 PM
He who puts God before the Law is morally reprehensible.

He who puts the Law before God ... is probably an ambulance chaser ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.