Doggerel ... poetry from the kennel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Poetry is not always good but it is not bad.

Gawdzilla Sama

As I was going
Up the stair,
I met a man
Who wasn't there.
He wasn't there
Again today.
I wish, I wish
He'd go away.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

It’s good to write poetry, but not read it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Some people here, recited poetry in their youth, in a French chapeau, holding a cigarette in a funny way, while discussing Sartre.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

When I was about 13ish, I wanted to be a writer. So I put a small desk in the garage attic, and along with my typewriter, an ice bucket with a glass of my Dads scotch and his pipe with Captain Black did exactly that. On day three of my new found “road to fame and fortune” I did not snuff the pipe very well and.....well....I burned the garage down....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust