LGBT acceptance declining among youth

Started by jorgoth, February 28, 2020, 03:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on March 01, 2020, 06:38:50 PM
It is part of the "intersectionality" mess.  It isn't just LGBTQIAAPPQ, it is the whole god damn progressive stack in which this is a part.

And the trans are fucking it up for everyone with demands for verbal policing AND dominating womens sports.

It really is a mess nowadays. With everyone making up new sexual identities and wanting that added to addition to the LGBT roster, its also no wonder pedophiles have tried to have themselves become part of it.

Its whats also bred this toxic belief into modern day trans people that due to their unique nature of their being, the world needs to somehow be shaped around them, rather then them trying to adapt with the world. Making special toilets for them? Having the proportional straight of a man but playing against women? I've even heard men expected to tone it down because female to male players need to be given a fair chance to play against them?

I've talked to trans people, was friends with a trans man, and the ones I have talked to haven't had any level of entitlement these toxic fuckers have who want the world shaped around them. Most I've meet are just happy being in the body they want to be in now.
Such a decision, its something you really need thick skin for and expect things will be challenging, much in the same way not everything is 100% made for disabled people.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SvZurich

Munch, FTM men develop the exact same strength as other men once on testosterone for a good amount of time and having worked up to develop the muscle mass they need to compete.

MTF women lose any male strength they once had due to the loss of testosterone and the muscle changes introduced by estrogen.  Fallen Fox has little to no competitive advantage over other competitors who have trained to develop the same level of fighting skills and muscle. 

Hormones really do even/change the playing field. 

I am against the idea of "special toilets", but from meeting trans people in early transition at UNLV, I understand the desire for gender neutral restrooms as a safe space.  I really would prefer if all restrooms were like the Ally McBeal restrooms simply because it would mean more toilets and shorter lines.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Munch

Those who are MtF and FtM are people I consider to be very brave going though the full treatment to becomes the opposite gender as they desire. The issue I have are those who haven't gone though it, may e just changing their cloths are living like the opposite sex, but also wants everyone to treat them like they fully the opposite gender, including bathrooms, sports and military services.

I've mentioned before I've been friends with someone who was FtM, and until he told me he was FtM I wouldn't have even guessed, showing how well the transformation can be done.

I'm just saying, if someone is claiming to be fully MtF/FtM but are really just a tranny who when dropping the cloths and make up is a man or woman, I just don't think they should be going for roles that wouldn't either benefit them or others around them until they fully transition

SvZurich

Even pre-ops have the same muscle mass and tone as natal members of the desired sex IF they are on hormone replacement therapy.  That said, if they don't have the desired secondary sexual characteristics, skin texture, and smell, then I agree with you on this.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Munch

I talked to my old trans friend  (call him Jon) about it, he went though the full treatment, had breast reduction surgery, he had a full beard so you know he had full testosterone treatment. Only thing he hadn't had at the time was that final surgery to give him a you know what, but as far as I was concerned he was a man like any other guy.

Only reason I lost contact with him was because it was years ago before the internet became an everyday thing, I didn't have a mobile phone, only a house number, and only had an address to mail him things, which I think he moved from. Tried to find him online but to no luck

SvZurich

Yeah, I've lost a lot of old friends.  Back in 2000 when I was forced out of the Navy, many of my friends had AOL emails, in the Navy you tend to be transferred every 3-5 years, and even my ISP changed due to buyouts.  I can't find some of those friends still.  And I'd love to reconnect with them.

jorgoth

You have an entire population of people who got public recognition and victim bucks just for whining really loud and dressing like idiots, this kind of lunacy was inevitable.

GSOgymrat

Natalie Wynn addressed the topic of "transtrenders" on The Rubin Report The Freedom Report.

https://youtu.be/EdvM_pRfuFM

Baruch

Yes, different toilets for different genders … particularly in Latin America … two kinds of bidets.  One with the fountain more forward, the other more backward (joke)

My old boss was right, make all toilets individual, and gender neutral.  Then no problem with exposure, unless you can't stand looking at yourself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

jorgoth

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 02, 2020, 02:50:08 PM
Natalie Wynn addressed the topic of "transtrenders" on The Rubin Report The Freedom Report.

https://youtu.be/EdvM_pRfuFM

They're all "transtrenders".

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: SvZurich on March 01, 2020, 11:18:11 PM
Munch, FTM men develop the exact same strength as other men once on testosterone for a good amount of time and having worked up to develop the muscle mass they need to compete.

MTF women lose any male strength they once had due to the loss of testosterone and the muscle changes introduced by estrogen.  Fallen Fox has little to no competitive advantage over other competitors who have trained to develop the same level of fighting skills and muscle. 

Hormones really do even/change the playing field. 

It doesn't do much to bone density and size though.

Plus both MTF and FTM seem to insist on competing in the womens leagues where they have an advantage either way.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Jason Harvestdancer

It is Ironic because the Progressive Stack considers Islam to be a race instead of a religion.  This puts two different parts of the same stack in direct opposition to each other.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on February 29, 2020, 11:44:50 AM
It doesn't particularly surprise me... It's something I've certainly noticed.

The new generation is dumb as fucking rocks, and I know it's not their fault but the education systems... My mom subs (after teaching for 26 years), and she has had entire classes of 8th graders who literally can't solve 2 times 2 or fifth /sixth graders who are borderline illiterate.

When you come from that background, it's not surprising you would be a bigot, that's pretty par for the course.

Yet down here alot of people couldn't read well when I was in highschool, because we are so near the Border education is good but there is alot of bad teachers. My friend who is the same age as me couldn't read well and now he has a wife and a college degree in computer science. Don't judge a generation on their learning because it turns out they may have a learning impediment or bad teachers and I.S.D.

Every generation is more liberal than the before, it's just that we have so many PC radicals or conservatives running around being assholes.

Baruch

Yes, Communist inevitable progress means that Right handed people will become extinct, I tell you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a67fqHWSMQ

Not all post-op M-F transgenders are Stalinist pigs.

I like Contrapoints because it gives a Left balance to Rose of Dawn, who I also like.  Centrist pig that I am.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteDon't judge a generation on their learning because it turns out they may have a learning impediment or bad teachers and I.S.D.

I'm not, I literally said I realise it's not their fault.

Doesn't change the fact they are dumb as rocks though. Shit, I would throw myself into that category 90% of the time as well.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur