News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Per Stromboli's request

Started by PopeyesPappy, June 23, 2013, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Finally got the new build to the range yesterday.

Shoots better than I dared to hope. Shot the bottom group first at 100 yards. Three clicks up on the scope and got the top one.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

PopeyesPappy

aitm

nice group pap.. very nice indeed.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Man..killing innocent paper targets.. When all the paper targets are gone... :cry:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Fortunately APA there will trees for making paper targets long after I'm gone.

aitm

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Fortunately APA there will trees for making paper targets long after I'm gone.

Oh yeah? They said the same thing about the Dodo....er.....kinda
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Fortunately APA there will trees for making paper targets long after I'm gone.
Not when we become a paperless society.. Then you'll have to shoot digital targets. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Bump to make sure Strom got his question answered.

stromboli

Nice group. Been in Colorado.

PopeyesPappy

stromboli

Nope. Fire near where I was camped (2 miles away), but still safe. Estes Park is now a red area, where I was 2 days ago. Thousands of acres burned all over, but nothing where I was. A lot of the park (Rocky Mountain National Park) is infected with Pine Beetles, so there are a multitude of dead trees there. Prime candidates for fire. Sad.