Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 22, 2021, 10:00:58 PM
Germans will be ‘vaccinated, cured, or dead’ after winter, minister claims

Gotta hand it to the Germans, they take F--...err...kiss, marry, kill to a whole 'nother level!
And they got their right wing, hard core, neo-nazi phvkers just like us.

Hydra009

Hopefully, they drink the bleach as well.

Hydra009

Imagine being this upset at a children's TV show because they mentioned vaccines.  Huge covid-induced sterility energy.

SGOS

We are brain washing our children not to act like stupid people.

GSOgymrat

Floridians hate big government... Except when they get their social security checks... Or need their Medicare benefits...

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 23, 2021, 07:22:59 PM

Imagine being this upset at a children's TV show because they mentioned vaccines.  Huge covid-induced sterility energy.

I find it extra ironic because i remember them a few weeks / months ago complaining that mr potato head got cancelled and that sesame street was next.

Am i not remembering that correctly?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mr.Obvious

Cousin and my grandpa caught the rona. No heavy symptoms yet. Grandpa must've had it for 5 days now. (Cousin over 5.)
Fingers crossed.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on November 25, 2021, 02:12:36 PM
Cousin and my grandpa caught the rona. No heavy symptoms yet. Grandpa must've had it for 5 days now. (Cousin over 5.)
Fingers crossed.

Are they vaccinated?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Yeh.

Not sure bout the booster shot.

Cassia

This Nu covid variant from S. Africa is probably vaccine resistant and it spreads superfast. With all the mutations it is like a different disease. The new anti-viral pills are the only hope.

Hydra009

Omicron variant.

SGOS

"After detecting the Omicron variant, South Africa feels ‘punished’ by global travel bans."
https://unforumnet.com/south-africa-feels-punished-for-alerting-world-to-new-variant/

I suppose we could just say, "To Hell with it," and stop trying to contain these things, but the zero response strategy seems a tad reckless.   Eventually, vaccinations or herd immunity may be all that works.  Scientists have done well in coming up with solutions, but no matter how well they do, politics will surely fuck up most of the good work that has been done.  We may come through this, but no thanks to our political leaders.

Mermaid

Quote from: SGOS on November 27, 2021, 10:59:02 AM
"After detecting the Omicron variant, South Africa feels ‘punished’ by global travel bans."
https://unforumnet.com/south-africa-feels-punished-for-alerting-world-to-new-variant/

I suppose we could just say, "To Hell with it," and stop trying to contain these things, but the zero response strategy seems a tad reckless.   Eventually, vaccinations or herd immunity may be all that works.  Scientists have done well in coming up with solutions, but no matter how well they do, politics will surely fuck up most of the good work that has been done.  We may come through this, but no thanks to our political leaders.
I gotta tell you, scientists are juuuust about fucking over it all. It's pretty hard to care about people more than they care about themselves.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

Two things that make me think "Oof, that's a big stretch!":  Gymnastics and conservative talking points

the_antithesis

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2021, 02:21:31 PM

That's stupid. Heroin addicts don't love needles. They like the high. If they could get it from a pan of brownies, junkies would bake more.

I mean, that isn't even a stretch. It's numerology- shuffling around things until it looks like it connects. What a double dumbass with fries.