News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Lindsey Graham booed for telling Republicans to think about vaccination

They also booed the 92% hospitalizations are unvaccinated statistic.  Strange behavior from the facts-over-feelings crowd.  Also the All Lives Matter crowd.  Not to mention the pro-life crowd. Basically, these people don't walk the walk at all.

Mr.Obvious

Hmmm, i'm torn between my dislike of lindsey graham and my dislike of people usually like lindsey graham.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

I give props to people speaking the truth, regardless of my personal distaste.  So I guess I'm on his side in this one.

Dark Lightning

Indeed. If only he'd speak more truth, and get his nose off the chump's anal sphincter.

SGOS

Lindsey has never been a guy I admired, and I don't think much about whether he does anything right.  He's in a class of people, I call pricks, and he seems to want to cultivate being a prick.  Even if he does something right, that doesn't change.

Mike Cl

Had my booster on Tues afternoon.  Feel like crap; like I have a bad cold.  Haven't had a cold in years--And the smoke in the air isn't helping.  Still glad I got the booster.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 07, 2021, 08:56:37 AM
Had my booster on Tues afternoon.  Feel like crap; like I have a bad cold.  Haven't had a cold in years--And the smoke in the air isn't helping.  Still glad I got the booster.
You must be on the Pfizer vaccine?

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on October 07, 2021, 10:04:06 AM
You must be on the Pfizer vaccine?
Yep, my wife and I both are.  But she did not suffer any reaction to the shot--her arm did not get sore, either. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

My reaction when an antivaxxer gets covid and declares on social media that it's no joke and they probably should've gotten a shot:

Cassia

Right-wing personality and talk radio host Dennis Prager, who once “proved” COVID was nothing to worry about by describing his habit of eating with dirty utensils in restaurants, has now contracted COVID.

But, this wasn’t a bad thing, Prager insisted. In fact, getting sick with COVID was his plan all along, he announced Monday during his show, which streams daily on YouTube.

“It is infinitely preferable to have natural immunity than vaccine immunity and that is what I have hoped for the entire time,” Prager told listeners from his home, where he is quarantining. “Hence...I have engaged with strangers, constantly hugging them, taking photos with them knowing that I was making myself very susceptible to getting COVID… [It is] what I wanted, in the hope I would achieve natural immunity and be taken care of by therapeutics. That is exactly what has happened.”

What an idiot. Let me risk dying so I don't risk dying, LOL.

SGOS

I always thought Prager was full of shit, so I'm not surprised by this at all.  Where does the media get these celebrities?  And a bigger question would be, "Why?"

Dark Lightning

Now, if he could just die, MAYBE some of his worshippers would get a hint.

Naaah, ain't happenin.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on October 18, 2021, 07:53:20 PM“It is infinitely preferable to have natural immunity than vaccine immunity.
He should try that with smallpox, see how that works.

Blackleaf

Dennis Prager is a blight on this earth. While I hesitate to wish death on anyone, I would not be sad to hear news of his passing. For him to die of Covid, after teaching his followers to get Covid on purpose to build natural immunity, would be karma.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

My daughter just called and she now has covid.  She is a school administrator  (k-12 system) and took the routine covid test.  It came back positive.  She has both shots and is an avid mask wearer and mandator.  She has no idea how she got it; her school system (in CA) had an outbreak but that was 3 weeks ago.  She feels like one does when one has the onset of a bad cold.  We are all concerned, but at this point we don't think she is headed to the hospital.  It does underscore that one needs to still be careful all the time: because I have all three shots does not mean to stop being cautious.  Fingers crossed..................