News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

I got my second shot this morning. And the way he 'stabbed' me with the syringe... Ouch. LOL So far only arm ache.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

That's probably all that will ache, and it may even ache a little bit more.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 12, 2021, 10:08:09 AM
I got my second shot this morning. And the way he 'stabbed' me with the syringe... Ouch. LOL So far only arm ache.
My arm ached more the second time than the first.  But it was not all that bad.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mermaid

They did mine like that, too! She threw it into my bicep like a dart. (I got the one-dose vaccine).
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

drunkenshoe

Well, it is going on pretty much like the first time so far. Muscles, joints... everywhere aches when I move. Done the morning stuff...kitty, breakfast... Going back to bed. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 13, 2021, 02:46:38 AM
Well, it is going on pretty much like the first time so far. Muscles, joints... everywhere aches when I move. Done the morning stuff...kitty, breakfast... Going back to bed. 
Which vaccine did they give you?  I don't know if that makes a difference or not, but it might.

drunkenshoe

I got biontech. I've fever. 38 C. Everything hurts. I'm a moaning mess. I feel funny too. I got parol. Apparently it is the only thing you get with biontech. My friend who we got the shots together is the same. My cousin says she had this for two days abd then gone. Apparently the fever might go up to 39C.

On the other hand, my parents got the third one biontech (others sinovac) and it was just a bad arm ache.

It is taking me ages to write this. lololol

SGOS

Well, I've heard this is your body being taxed as all your biochemical resources are being utilized to build your immunity.  I'm not familiar with Biontech, and not sure if this is characteristic of that vaccine, or just you just having the reaction that happens to some of us.

The blood thinner I use and buy through a pharmacy in Canada is made in Turkey.  It seems odd buying a product from Turkey, but it's saving my life at about about 1/5th of the cost as the stuff that is made here (supposedly made here).  Actually, the stuff here probably comes from Turkey, because it's made by Bayer, and American company.  Who knows?  American pharmaceuticals are just running a government sanctioned racket.

drunkenshoe

Yeah sure, a battle is going in there, it is good. It's characteristic. It's the cassic menu it seems. It also seems I got a moderate case so far.

I just woke up. Felling ok for now. Only body ache. But they are telling me this could make rounds. I made soup in the morning when I realised the sounds were starting to be disturbing. Like you are getting flu. And I made stuffed pepper yesterday, so it is the hard food. With parol I'm ready if it happens again.

drunkenshoe

I feel fine. Looks like everything's gone. And I can work. :)

aitm

Kid called, both her and her bf have it, they both were vaccinated so he is fine but she has lost some taste. They also live with us, though I am working out of town. The wife is down the rabbit hole so she thinks the whole thing is bull shit and refuses the vaccine so this plays into her mania that the vaccine is useless if you can still get it. I was home last weekend and had some sniffles Tuesday but i also have easy allergies so who knows, feel fine now. If the wife gets it….well…..oh well. One less trumper to vote Republican.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Cassia

Here we go again. Rates going way up. Up to our elbows with assholes and morons, that is. The anti-vax cool-aide flows from the faucets around here.

SGOS

Throughout the pandemic, local governments have reacted to it only in the short term, and have structured behavior on bias.  Each time surges have weakened, governments raced to speed it up again, by ending any current vigilance that exists.  Any downward dip in the rates is followed by weakened resolve.  And the pandemic remains unchecked right now for one of the stupidest reasons I can think of; a political divide, where people make decisions on their personal health according to their party affiliation.  The country is insane.  OK maybe, I should have said "irrational," but when irrationality gets this extreme, it seems like insanity, and the insanity spreads almost like a virus.  People catch it from each other.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 17, 2021, 08:13:41 AM
The country is insane. 
You got it right!  The virus this country caught is stupidity and it is more dangerous than covid.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?