News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

No, I believe G-d kills everyone aka Nature ... and the Chinese are doing what they can to help (multiple times in the last 1000 years).  Old age doesn't kill you ... comorbidity doesn't kill you, but MSM-politicians hype have decreased non-Covid access to hospitals and regular doctors and counseling, leading to greater drug abuse and suicide.  In fact, Covid (not MSM-politicians) via lockdowns causing unemployment, will cause millions of Americans to be newly homeless starting in January.  But maybe Biden in his super-suit can save you, when Trump in his super-hair could not.  I always rely on the President of the US to take care of every little thing that happens in my home, because I am helpless to take care of myself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Over 100 packed the pews at funeral, 42 of attendants got sick with covid

*surprised pikachu face*

QuoteCruz says her family wants others to learn from its decisions. She says most people wore masks while inside the service, but video shows social-distancing wasn’t practiced.

Cruz says some took their masks off while outside to pose for family photos. She says at least 12 people in below family photo tested positive.
Wearing a mask near people sometimes is like wearing a seatbelt sometimes.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2020, 02:09:43 PM
Over 100 packed the pews at funeral, 42 of attendants got sick with covid

*surprised pikachu face*
Wearing a mask near people sometimes is like wearing a seatbelt sometimes.
You gotta pay your respects to the dead, LOL

Baruch

Yes, the dead all vote Democrat ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on November 28, 2020, 04:25:26 PM
You gotta pay your respects to the dead, LOL
Respect them by not joining them!

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2020, 07:29:22 PM
Respect them by not joining them!
Ironic and so very Christian to martyr for nothing. The dead don't fucking care. These religious types act surprised after 9 months of this bullshit and these useless immoral preachers and priests keep murdering members their own idiotic flock. I think we need some pandemic liability laws to make these monsters think.

Unbeliever

SCOTUS just ruled that churches are free to do as they will. Remember, Aleister Crowley said "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 28, 2020, 08:37:53 PM
SCOTUS just ruled that churches are free to do as they will. Remember, Aleister Crowley said "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
The SCOTUS seriously thinks it's job is to imagine how colonial slave holding land barons would have reacted to each contemporary case. They interpret the constitution like it is some holy relic. How do they expect the US to survive if we don't evolve in an exponentially changing world. If Americans feel too entitled to act responsibly, laws are the only recourse.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 28, 2020, 08:37:53 PM

No, just that NY governor did over-reach on lockdown rules.  If it as "free to do as they will" y'all would be hunted down and burned alive ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on November 28, 2020, 09:45:29 PM
The SCOTUS seriously thinks it's job is to imagine how colonial slave holding land barons would have reacted to each contemporary case. They interpret the constitution like it is some holy relic. How do they expect the US to survive if we don't evolve in an exponentially changing world. If Americans feel too entitled to act responsibly, laws are the only recourse.

Yes, end SCOTUS.  Don't bother stuffing it with 100 Dem turkeys ;-)  Remember Dred-Scott?  We don't need judges, we need a supreme dictator, like Stalin ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on November 28, 2020, 09:45:29 PMThe SCOTUS seriously thinks it's job is to imagine how colonial slave holding land barons would have reacted to each contemporary case. They interpret the constitution like it is some holy relic. How do they expect the US to survive if we don't evolve in an exponentially changing world.
Ironically, that last sentence was what was actually on the minds of colonial slave holding land barons.

"Originist" is just a fancy word for devoutly conservative judicial activism, the sort that looks at the 1950s as too liberal.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 28, 2020, 10:36:59 PM
Ironically, that last sentence was what was actually on the minds of colonial slave holding land barons.

"Originist" is just a fancy word for devoutly conservative judicial activism, the sort that looks at the 1950s as too liberal.

I can't wait for the liberals to beam up to the spaceship ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

*looks at news headlines*

Some politician is formally being impeached.  Good!  About time we held our leaders accountable for the botched coronavirus response

It's actually some pro-virus plague rats trying to pull a political stunt

*lathers hands with hand sanitizer*
*double facepalms*

Baruch

"First lets kill all the lawyers" - Shakespeare ... bwahaa
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

I went to my doctor today for a routine appointment and he said he is participating in a COVID clinical trial. He will know in two weeks if he was given the vaccine or placebo. If he was given the placebo he will be given the vaccine. I read 42% of Americans are not willing to take a COVID vaccine.