News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on November 19, 2020, 07:56:32 PM
Imagine being the last soldier who gets killed in a war. I found a graphic video of a Sherman tank commander in Cologne crawling out of that turret after a German tank hit them. So close yet so far. I don't even wanna put a link here. A Pershing tank evens the score a few minutes later. Incredible film footage.

I really appreciate the efforts of all the vaccine scientists and volunteers. I bet they have been burning the midnite oil. This RNA scourge did speed along some new vaccine technologies and that would be the silver lining...little consolation to the dead and damaged or their family and friends. In any event we will double down on our resolution to stay safe and continue to ignore all who display short term thinking and patiently hope this thing resolves.

Did you like Fury?  A complete mis-telling of the Audie Murphy story.  Shermans weren't the best but they were cheap and plentiful.  Like the T34 in the Soviet Union.  British soldiers in Shermans called them a Ronson (lighter) because the gas tank exploded easily.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"South Australia Revokes Draconian Lockdown After Revelation One Person Lied To Contact-Tracers" ... contact tracing after the horse has left the barn is futile anyway.  People ordering the lockdowns are politicians, who lie every time their mouth is open ;-)

"1 Million Chinese Have Received COVID-19 Vaccines Under 'Emergency Use' Designation" ... hope it works for them ... assuming you can trust an evil one party dictatorship
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

My new strategy for dealing with covidiots is to tell them that the new vaccine is currently being deployed via chemtrails and that there are only two known ways to avoid its mind-controlling effects:

1) wear a mask over your nose/mouth so that the aerosolized droplets don't enter your bloodstream
2) request a counter-serum injection from medical professionals (they're secret double-agents working against the NWO from the inside)

Baruch

So where did y'all get YOUR super-suits tailored? ;-)  Activist LARPing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

My hospital was averaging about 50 COVID patients in the hospital. Monday we were at 95 and today we are at 142. Because I'm a front-line healthcare worker, I was sent a survey from my employer asking if I would be willing to take a COVID vaccine and if I would want to be part of the initial group, the second group, or the third group. I selected the initial group. I don't consider vaccines to be that dangerous and I have experience participating in clinical trials with various medications. My primary concern with a COVID vaccine is that it won't be effective.

Cassia

Are we as human beings well equipped to comprehend large numbers? We can't see the bodies but we can see a flag for each dead American. This toll is mostly the work of callousness and carelessness (killing the old and weak). I am confused....so many claim to follow the selfless Jesus myth, yet those are the ones who can't be bothered with a mask.  A similar global display would help to visualize the total cost.

https://youtu.be/6NJQiBZ4gdk

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 20, 2020, 10:22:33 PM
My hospital was averaging about 50 COVID patients in the hospital. Monday we were at 95 and today we are at 142. Because I'm a front-line healthcare worker, I was sent a survey from my employer asking if I would be willing to take a COVID vaccine and if I would want to be part of the initial group, the second group, or the third group. I selected the initial group. I don't consider vaccines to be that dangerous and I have experience participating in clinical trials with various medications. My primary concern with a COVID vaccine is that it won't be effective.

Retired medical worker here ... how can you test on people effectiveness?  Shall they give you the vaccine and then expose you to Covid and see how it does?  That is the purpose of clinical trials.  And it is probability ... 50/100 get infected after vaccination, then it is 50% effective.  But unlike normal clinical trials (which are mostly to prevent drug companies being sued) .. clinical trials can be relatively quick, a few weeks, since it doesn't take 6 months for you to develop symptoms.  But what about the asymptomatic infection?  They should be able to do a blood test etc to see your true status, not your sniffles.  We have so much technology now ;-)  What if the tests are only 6% effective?  Then we still have a problem with false positives.  You could clinical trial 100 people, and 94% come back positive with Covid, even though that isn't real.  We need better technology!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 21, 2020, 08:24:10 AM
Are we as human beings well equipped to comprehend large numbers? We can't see the bodies but we can see a flag for each dead American. This toll is mostly the work of callousness and carelessness (killing the old and weak). I am confused....so many claim to follow the selfless Jesus myth, yet those are the ones who can't be bothered with a mask.  A similar global display would help to visualize the total cost.

https://youtu.be/6NJQiBZ4gdk

Surprise, surprise. Conservative Christians are hypocrites.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Orthodox patriarch dies of covid after defying covid precautions during funeral of last patriarch

QuoteIrinej, who was 90, led an open-casket funeral service for the church's top cleric in Montenegro, Metropolitan Amfilohije Radović, on November 1.
Three days later, Irinej was admitted to hospital after testing positive for Covid-19.

QuoteA large crowd had gathered in front of the crowded church, with only a few of the attendees inside the building wearing face coverings. Video of the service showed mourners kissing the deceased cleric's hands and forehead, as is custom.

None of the priests, including Irinej, who performed the liturgy, wore masks.
No cure for being an idiot.  Well, I suppose there is, though it involves a lot of collateral damage.

Here's a photo of the funeral (not sure which one)

Cassia

That is a shame. Cheezus was too busy managing football games.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on November 21, 2020, 04:58:31 PM
That is a shame. Cheezus was too busy managing football games.

The Cheeto's Cheeta died for your snack needs ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I think they should allow all those religious people to attend church, so they can be with Jesus that much sooner.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 21, 2020, 07:41:36 PM
I think they should allow all those religious people to attend church, so they can be with Jesus that much sooner.
They do here, and no one is required to wear a mask, and hardly anyone does, as reported to me by my church going neighbor.

Hydra009

Quote from: SGOS on November 21, 2020, 09:06:00 PMThey do here, and no one is required to wear a mask, and hardly anyone does, as reported to me by my church going neighbor.
For all the talk people make of science and religion coexisting amicably, the opposite is very widespread and noticeable during this pandemic.