News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2020, 12:57:52 PM
Make that 5 staffersAnd the White House tried (unsuccessfully) to cover it up.  And Pence refuses to quarantine, despite likely contamination, and will instead jetset around the country - 7 states in 6 days to meet as many people as possible.

So no joke, the head of the coronavirus response could end up killing people with coronavirus.  There's incompetent and then there's Pence incompetent.

Charles Manson would make quick work.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2020, 01:03:40 PM
This year, your health largely depends on how well the people around you are willing to listen to experts and make small sacrifices to protect other people.  It's basically a pop quiz on science literacy and altruism.  It's little wonder that the US has fared so poorly despite its wealth.

Death to America, Han master race!

Sorry that your neighbors aren't Coyote geniuses like you ... anybody who tells me how smart they are, how moral they are ... I grab my wallet and run the other way!!

"Italians Rise Up Against "Health Dictatorship" As Country Moves Toward New Lockdown" ... shaving your head like Il Duce will cure Covid!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 25, 2020, 12:57:52 PM
Make that 5 staffersAnd the White House tried (unsuccessfully) to cover it up.  And Pence refuses to quarantine, despite likely contamination, and will instead jetset around the country - 7 states in 6 days to meet as many people as possible.

So no joke, the head of the coronavirus response could end up killing people with coronavirus.  There's incompetent and then there's Pence incompetent.
Well, if they want to make their own supporters too ill to actually vote, I won't stop them.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Blackleaf

Quote from: trdsf on October 26, 2020, 03:40:06 AM
Well, if they want to make their own supporters too ill to actually vote, I won't stop them.

Well, they could always mail in their ballots. Oh, wait...
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 26, 2020, 03:40:06 AM

Well, if they want to join the criminals in burning, looting and murdering, I won't stop them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 26, 2020, 01:16:13 PM
Well, they could always mail in their ballots. Oh, wait...

"Furious Welshman Tears Down Sheeting Off "Non-Essential" Goods In COVID-Lockdown Protest" .. the prohibited goods for sale in stores that are open tyranny ... they banned feminine napkins ;-)

"Chinese Authorities Scramble To Suppress Biggest COVID-19 Outbreak In Months" ... in the NW ... those Muslims aren't all dead yet!

"...we have now fallen deep into a Covidian Cult, a totalitarian psychotic narrative that has little connection to reality or to the facts..." ... all Dems join cardboard cutout of Jim Jones at Guyana compound, to drink the koolaide.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veSgOsf5w8

Trump "plan": let the virus run wild, half-heartedly try to manage the resultant damage.  As we speak, some places in the US are at or near the breaking point.

It's like that old saying - a pound of cure is better than any amount of prevention.

This covid crisis is an issue that eclipses all other issues right now.  Saying you love your country and then saying that you can't even be bothered to wear a piece of fabric when American lives are on the line is a bad, bad look.

Baruch

Funny how Alex Jones is considered a nut ... he has millions of followers, not because they follow him, but because they are equally nuts.  This is a medical problem, not a political problem.  To take a medical problem and turn it into a political problem is how Marxism is done now.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" - Thomas Jefferson

"Health Expert: Mask Wearing Will Remain Mandatory Even After A COVID Vaccine" ... slaves on the Dr Fauci plantation

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Believe the science ...

"The number you see bandied around a lot is 94% of all COVID-19 fatalities had comorbidities. This number largely keys off CDC data that only 6% of fatalities list only COVID-19 as a c.o.d. If you look at the CDC data on what the comorbidities are, the biggest one accounting for close to half of all fatalities, especially in the elderly, is pneumonia and influenza.  I think it’s inaccurate to just net-out all of those cases and dismiss them as comorbidities because that is one of the most common ways respiratory viruses manifest. But that said, the data, when you consider comorbidities and the looseness with which COVID gets added to c.o.d’s, what all this means is that the headline number for fatalities is the top boundary. They aren’t higher, and they are probably for all practical purposes, lower."

So between 6% and maybe 53% of the "Covid" deaths are due to Covid.  That is as good as science knows.  Regular seasonal flu isn't known any better anyway.

---

"'Gold Standard' UK Study Finds COVID-19 Immunity Degrades Within 6 Months" ... they want to shot you twice a year, forever

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Spanish Doctors Stage First Walkout In 25 Years To Protest Government's New COVID-19 Order" ... this was a problem for Stalin, wanting to execute his Jewish doctors
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"NEW MOVIE ABOUT COVID-23 TURNS PANDEMIC INTO SAD HORROR MOVIE, WOKE FILMS ARE TRASH" ... art follows reality, or reality follows art.  Gates and company still held the worldwide pandemic desktop exercise one year ago
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Why Aren't We Beating The Pandemic?, episode 8: A New Dope

Idaho lieutenant governor drives around posing with Bible and gun, railing against covid restrictions

The Republican's political stunt was released by a "Libertarian" group called the Idaho "Freedom" Foundation which claimed that the pandemic "may or may not be occurring"

:wtf:

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on October 29, 2020, 07:21:38 PM
"NEW MOVIE ABOUT COVID-23 TURNS PANDEMIC INTO SAD HORROR MOVIE, WOKE FILMS ARE TRASH" ... art follows reality, or reality follows art.  Gates and company still held the worldwide pandemic desktop exercise one year ago

Baruch, I'll start by saying that I have no authority whatsoever for this, nor that what you are doing is in any way, shape or form, as far as I know, literally against forum guidelines, code of conduct or more plainly 'the rules'.
That being said.
I must press, I would personally prefer and appreciate it if you kept your tendency to post 'headlines' followed by brief excerpts of your own words, to threads you make yourself. I will not demand that you do so. Nor will I pursue any other means of making you stop. You are free to post what you wish that whatever is not in contradiction to the rules, and I shall respect that. But I find those insistent posts un-noteworthy, distracting and all around boring.
Do with that as you see fit. But I had to say.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 30, 2020, 03:07:03 PM
Baruch, I'll start by saying that I have no authority whatsoever for this, nor that what you are doing is in any way, shape or form, as far as I know, literally against forum guidelines, code of conduct or more plainly 'the rules'.
That being said.
I must press, I would personally prefer and appreciate it if you kept your tendency to post 'headlines' followed by brief excerpts of your own words, to threads you make yourself. I will not demand that you do so. Nor will I pursue any other means of making you stop. You are free to post what you wish that whatever is not in contradiction to the rules, and I shall respect that. But I find those insistent posts un-noteworthy, distracting and all around boring.
Do with that as you see fit. But I had to say.

Thanks.  Your honesty is noteworthy.  I put most of them under the designated personal area.  If you want to change the rules so that all posts by person X are under designated persona X strings, then do that.  So Covid news should not be under Whuah Corona Virus?  I did edit one post on this page that had a non-coved-relevant part.  It is more difficult commenting on where people's politics are posted in this string, not in the political sections.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Reuters - A record surge of coronavirus cases in the United States pushed hospitals closer to the brink of capacity and drove the number of infections reported on Friday to an ominous new daily world record of 100,000, four days before the U.S. presidential election.

The United States also documented its 9 millionth case to date on Friday, representing nearly 3% of the population, with almost 229,000 dead since the outbreak of the pandemic early this year, according to a Reuters tally of publicly reported data.

With the country facing the final stretch of a tumultuous presidential campaign dominated by the coronavirus pandemic, U.S. health authorities on Friday also confirmed that 100,233 more people had tested positive for COVID-19 over the past 24 hours.

Friday’s tally set a new single-day record in U.S. cases for the fifth time in the past 10 days, surpassing the previous peak of 91,248 new infections posted a day earlier.

It also represented the world’s highest national daily toll during the pandemic, exceeding India’s 24-hour record of 97,894 set in September.